超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club Demigod Worlds

ShadowRanger posted on Dec 24, 2012 at 09:59AM
So I got this idea while having a Kingdom Hearts marathon.

There are 16 worlds. there are 14 based on the Olympians and 2 others (more of less like a country). each Olympian world has a pair of leaders- Guardians, 1 guy and 1 girl. each world has a general use. everyone can access each world, just that it benefits the child of the child of the Olympian that goes to that Olympian world more.

History:

link

to reach Demigod Worlds, there is a hidden transporter on earth and it transports you to Olympia first.

everyone has a Transporter to transport from world to world.
note: there are infirmaries in each world but the main one is in Bright Land

Worlds:
- Olympia: the main world where everyone stays (unless they decide to stay in another world), shops, etc. are here. The Guardians' tower is placed here, where the guardians would gather for meetings and stuff, temples for the minor gods are also here.
- The Arena: the world where arenas, armories and monsters are kept.
- 1st Sky: Zues' world. its a world on top of clouds the weather here is a bit unpredictable. pegasus, griffin, dragon, etc. training are done here. Zues's temple is here.
- Atlantis: Poseidon's world. there are a few islands but its mainly oceans and seas. mer-people inhabit here. anything to do with water (swimming, training sea animals, etc.) are done here. here are special seaweeds sold here to breath underwater. Poseidon's temple is here.
- The Underworld: Hades' world. its an undergound world, it has lava rivers and geysers at specific places. there are gold and diamond mines but are dangerous to reach. ghosts (not dangerous ones) inhabit here. the terrain keeps changing a lot. Hades' temple is here.
- White Kingdom: Hera's world. its a relatively small world because there isnt much here, except that this is where adult demigods get married. Hera's temple is here.
- Athens: Athena's world. anything to do with knowledge is here (libraries, labs, archives, etc.). Athena's temple is here.
- The Red World: Ares' world. battle plans are usually made here for good luck. hardcore training is done here, harder than the training done at The Arena. Ares's temple is here.
- Huntress' Domain: Artemis' world. all hunting is done here. the moon is always out but its not night 24/7. Artemis' temple is here.
- Blacksmiths' Castle: Hephaestus' world. weapons are made here. imperial gold and celestial bronze are found here. Hephaestus' temple is here.
- The Dove's Land: Aphrodite's world. everything related to beauty-fying a demigod is done here (kinda like an Aphrodite's child's paradise) a lot of charmspeakers live here so be careful. Aphrodite's temple is here
- Bright Land: Apollo's world. muses live here, the main infirmary is here for more serious injuries. healers train here. Apollo's temple is here.
- Messenger's Domain: Hermes's world. all messages are posted from here then sent to the respective worlds. Transporters are sold and can be repaired here. Hermes' temple is here.
- Harvests Garden: Demeter's world. the main farming, harvesting, etc. are done here. Demeter's temple is here.
- Party Vine: Dionysus' world. theaters and any party related things are here. there are grape vines all over this world. Dionysus' temple is here.
- The Heart: Hestia's world. It's very homy and warm. There is an ever lasting flame at the center of this world and its the heart of Demigod Worlds. Hestia's temple is here.

Ranks(you dont have to be a child of the god/goddess' world to have these ranks except for Guardian):

Guardians- leader of each world (for Artemis and Hera must have their blessing first)
Elite General- only one. head of the Demigod Worlds' army
General- head of each world's army (again. blessing thing)
Masters- trainers for each world, 3 for each world.
Rune Knight- higher rank than crusaders
Crusader- an average soldier
Ranger- the archers of Demigod Worlds
Shadow Chaser- the assassins
Whitesmiths- weapon makers
Healers- demigods in charge of healing the injured/sick
Farmers- demigods in charge of all the harvests in Harvets Garden
Messengers- demigods in charge of all transports and messaging
Citizen- an average demigod that can do whatever they want
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Appearance:

Powers:

Weapons:

Home world:

Others:

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

basic rp rules are applied here :P

Demigods:

Kiera Mason - daughter of Apollo - Guardian of Bright Land - ShadowRanger (me)
Leon Barnett - son of Jupiter - Rune Knight - Olympia - Rogue475
Blaze Takumi Phoenix - son of Mars - Guardian of The Red World - Blaze_of_Ares
Alexander Kennedy - son of Apollo - Ranger - Bright Land - ConnerandTravis
Ash - daughter of Zues - Guardian of 1st Sky - JasmineValdez
Alvin Hamilton - son of Poseidon - Guardian of Atlantis - Alvin2442
 So I got this idea while having a Kingdom Hearts marathon. There are 16 worlds. there are 14 base
last edited on Dec 28, 2012 at 05:35AM

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 123 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 123

一年多以前 JasmineValdez said…
Good idea, I'll join when I can
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
Name: Leon Barnett

I.P.: son of Jupiter

M.P.: Sarah Barnett

Appearance: pic...

Powers: can summon electric bolts of blue.

Weapons: Zephyr/ titanium English sword.

Other: added later...

一年多以前 Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Blaze Takumi Phoenix

Immortal Parent: Mars

Mortal Parent: Kushina Feng

Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes

Powers: Controls: Fire, Weapons and Anger/Fury/Rage

Weapons: A dagger that can change into a Spatha or Pilum. Has other weapons

Others: Is not a nice person. Very mean. Angered easily. Has a blue cat with wings

Bio: Live in the Red World, of course. Wanted to be Elite General, but someone convince him to stay a Guardian
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Blaze Takumi Phoenix Immortal Parent: Mars Mortal Parent: Kushina Feng Age: 19 Appe
一年多以前 ConnerandTravis said…
Name: Alexander Kennedy

Immortal Parent: Apollo

Mortal Parent: Madison Kennedy

Appearance: Crystal blue eyes, short blond hair(stops before his ears)

Powers: Healing, archery, singing.

Weapons: A bow that is shining gold.

Home world- Bright land

Others: He always is listening to music and usually wears a jacket, even if its hot out. He does not have a bad temper. People only call him Alexander when he is in trouble

Bio-He was born in the Bright land, but once he became a Ranger, he was forced to travel to the Red World to train
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 JasmineValdez said…
Name: Astrapí̱ Kataigída. (Most people don't know her full name, she goes by Ash.)

Immortal Parent: Zeus

Mortal Parent: From Greece, she doesn't talk about her otherwise

Appearance: Blonde hair, bright blue eyes

Powers: controlling lightning, the winds(can fly like Jason)

Weapons : Imperial gold and celestial bronze fused sword

一年多以前 ShadowRanger said…
(Thanks for joining. I forgot to put 1 more thing in the bio, Home world, so if you guys could just squeeze that in please :))
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Name: Alvin Hamilton

Immortal Parent: Poseidon

Mortal Parent: Adrian Ewing

Appearance: Alvin has a sharp pointed ear and a wild frenzy of hair. He has sea green and ocean blue eyes that act like the sea when he's using his powers. He also has sharp feature and most of the time having a calm face. He likes to wear a sea green hoodie, with pure black jeans, and ocean blue shoes. Or, a ocean blue hoodie and sea green shoes. Or both of them splashed together in the hoodie and shoes. He's tall, avout 6'10.

Powers: Hydrokinesis, Geokinesis, Aerokinesis, Electrokinesis, & Hemokinesis. He could water travel, using water vapor, or any piece of water.

Weapons: He has three 4ft long swords. One is a fuse of Celestial Bronze, Imperial Gold, and Mortal Titanium. The other is Stygian Iron and he has a bow like that though. His favorite sword is made of Atlantic metal or metal found in Atlantis. He finds it his strongest sword, because he can control his powers with it and there's a special ability in it.

Home World:~

Others: When he uses his powers at their fullest, he gets some special sea green and ocean blue armor, which is custom for him. He gets the same color aura, which he can level up with a command. His hair also turns ocean blue and sea green.

Name: Alvin Hamilton Immortal Parent: Poseidon Mortal Parent: Adrian Ewing Age: 19 Appear
一年多以前 ShadowRanger said…
Name: Kiera Mason

Immortal Parent: Apollo

Mortal Parent: Johanna Mason

Appearance: just below the shoulder dip-dyed purple glossy black hair, violet eyes

Powers: light, healing, occasionally can see the future

Weapons: : a silver bow with unlimited arrows that can shoot fire, become a grappling hook, etc (kinda like Hawkeye's), unlimited throwing knives that she sometimes would use as a dagger when she needs to and a shield. All her weapons are charms on her bracelet that when she pulls it off it turns into her weapons.

Home world: Bright Land

Others: has a pet grey wolf and red fox, gymnast, musically talented, does really like close up combat and has a deadly accuracy

last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Kiera Mason Immortal Parent: Apollo Mortal Parent: Johanna Mason Age: 16 Appearance
I arrive at the meeting room early. I stab my dagger at my side of the table as usual. "Where the Pluto are they!?" I ask, annoyed their not here
一年多以前 ShadowRanger said…
i reach the Guardian Tower and head for the meeting room "hey blaze"
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
big smile
I do absolutely nothing except stay home and spend time with family, it's Christmas...
"Hey" I growl "Late, where's the other?"
一年多以前 ShadowRanger said…
i check my watch "its only 9.50, the meeting only starts at 10.00"
"Hmph, whatever" I create a ball of fire in my hands. The fire comes to life. Two flaming warriors fought with spears. One cuts off the other's head and stab him deep. I grin crazily at the fire
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 ShadowRanger said…
I look at blaze with a weird expression. "You've got to control that temper a bit"
"It's my temper that made me who I am"
一年多以前 ShadowRanger said…
"Okay then"
"How's things in Bright Land?"
一年多以前 ShadowRanger said…
"Birght I guess. The Red World?"
一年多以前 ShadowRanger said…
(This is the Transporter, there are different colours)
 (This is the Transporter, there are different colours)
"Hmmm, yeah... it's Red. I helped the soldiers trained....all those blood" a cat flies down and lands in front of me. I stroke him "Hey there buddy" I smile (Happy!)
 "Hmmm, yeah... it's Red. I helped the soldiers trained....all those blood" a cat flies down and lands
一年多以前 ShadowRanger said…
(Haha. That cat is shooooo cute! But if its actually dyed blue then that's animal crualty)
"It shooooooo cute!"
(Yeah, what is the cat likes it?)
He meows "His name is Blue"
一年多以前 ShadowRanger said…
(Dye an animal's fur hurts them or something. That's what I read)
"Where did you find him? 1st Sky?"
"No...He flew into my office as a flying cat. I took him in. He has....powers"
(Oh)
一年多以前 ShadowRanger said…
"What kind of powers? I have a red fox, Vi and a grey wolf, Aria. Vi is somewhere in Olympia and Aria is in Bright Land"
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(oh forgot to add the world part: olympia)
"Let me show you..." I take out a stick "Blue, catch" I throw it in the air. Blue jumps and turn into a wolf. He bites on the stick and gives it to me. Blue growls then turn back into a cat and flies to my lap
一年多以前 ShadowRanger said…
"So he's a shape shifter, nice"
"Yeah, but he likes to sleep." Blue flies up to my head and sleeps there "And he likes my head...."
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
after we finish with the celebration I walk outside in my noble attire. "Good day gentleman" I kindly say to the other demigod walking by. My sword was sheathed to my belt, ready for combat at a moments notice.
一年多以前 ShadowRanger said…
"That's cute"
"Maybe for him, but" I shot a glare at her "Not me"
一年多以前 ShadowRanger said…
"Haha. You should losen up a little. How often do you go to Party Vine?"
"Once a month, to check the soldiers stationed there"
一年多以前 ShadowRanger said…
"That's all? What about partying, going to the teathers there? Party Vine is supposed to be like the least serious world. It's where you losen up, have fun"
"Loosening up and having fun will cause our downfall! If the monsters are smart Party Vine is where they'll strike"
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 ShadowRanger said…
"But they'll have to get through Olympia first. But the world we really need to protect is The Heart" (just added it for Hestia)
"That's why I have Vulcan's children make a mass teleportation device for my army"
一年多以前 ShadowRanger said…
"Thats a good idea. I'm not sure how the demigods and guardians before us managed to keep The Heart unharmed when they were invaded years ago, but we could check the archives in Athens"
"They had Hecate twins. The twins used a spell to transport two battalions to The Heart. They died using that spell"
一年多以前 ShadowRanger said…
I look down "that's unfortunate"
"I guess" I stand "You may wanna check your watch, it just turned 9, not 10. We have one hour to spare"
一年多以前 ShadowRanger said…
I look at my watch. "Urgh. I need it repaired. So what do you want to do?"
"I don't know" I take Blue off my head and hold him in my hands
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 ShadowRanger said…
*whistles* Vi comes running in climbs up to my shoulders and sits there "I'm gonna go to Blacksmith's Castle to repair my watch. You wanna come?"
"Well I have nothing else to do, okay. I can check on the transporter too"
一年多以前 ShadowRanger said…
"Okay then" I set my transporter and transport to Blacksmith's Castle
I appear behind her "Lets get going"