超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club Scorched Earth

Nicolicious posted on Dec 10, 2012 at 01:53PM
A nuclear war has destroyed the world. Three hundred years after the Atomic fires scorched the Earth, Mankind rose again from the ashes. They built civilisations on the cities Washington D.C(Or Hells Hell), New York(Burned Apple), San Francisco(Nuclear City of Diablos), Houston Texas(No Mans Land)and Las Vegas(Atomic Vegas). Because this was a time of no electricity or fuel guns were rarely seen as well. In these scorched Wastelands Demi-Gods and treated as saviours and are called 'Purified Ones' because they are immune to radiation. The four cities are lead by a gang of Demi-Gods each. The leaders of each city being five separate people. These people are called Diablos.
This Rp is about the survivors of the Nuclear War and who survive by raiding and leading hangs of Mortals and Demi-Gods.
-----------------------------------------­
The Ranks in Scorched Earth.

Diablos: The five leaders of each City. They lead every citizen of their city.
Punishers: The four Punishers. They are the right hands of the Diablos and lead all raids and pillages. They are torturers and executors.
Raiders: The soldiers of the cities. They protect their cities and raid other cities and towns.
Traders: Common traders and merchants of the Wastes.
Mortals: Mortals who can be Raiders, Traders or just plains civilians.
---------------------------------------
The form:

Name:

Age(Must be over 20):

Mortal or Demi-God:

Immortal Parent(If Demi-God):

Powers:

Weapons(No guns only pistols):

Appearance:

Personality:

City:

Other:
----------------------------
Rules:
Cannot be overpowered.
Can only have powers if they are a Demi-God or mutation of some kind.
No killing of other characters
No controlling another persons character
----------------------------
The Rules of The Wastes:
Rule 1- There is no law or justice. You kill someone or steal something. Prepare to die.
Rule 2- Stay away from the Mutated and Radiation. Only bad things can happen from that.
Rule 3- Do not harm another of the four Cities. If you do you die.
Rule 4- Kill or be killed.
Rule 5- Innocence is a lie.
Rule 6- Never traveled unarmed. Or alone.
Rule 7- War. War never changes.
-------------------------
Demi-Gods
Taylor-Thanatos-Diablo-Atomic Vegas-Nicolicous
Blaze-Ares-Punisher-Atomic Vegas-Blaze_of_Ares
Roberto-Kratos-Raider-No Mans Land-Darkling_menace
Alvin-Poseidon-Punisher-Atomic Vegas-Alvin2442
Zinnia-Unknown-Raider-No Mans Land-Anima_135
Rust 'Reaver' -Hermes-Outcast-Atomic Vegas-Hades_Shadow
Dante 'The Wanderer' -Erebus-Former Diablo-Everywhere-AwakenShadow
Alice Rich-Apollo-Trader-Atomic Vegas-Kat-Chan
Nero 'The Hitman'-Thanatos-Traveling Mercenary/Hitman-None-Parras2
Bree-Zeus-Raider-Atomic Vegas-Kimmi_Cat
Jace-Thanatos-Raider-Burned Apple-hippy-hoppy
Dalton David-N/A-N/A-Formally Hells Hill-torrent

Mortals

-------------------------
last edited on Jan 18, 2013 at 02:36AM

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 350 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 350

一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
Name:Taylor 'Deadshot'

Mortal or Demi-God: Demi-God

Immortal Parent: Thanatos

Powers: The powers of Death

Weapons: Grimsever the sword, Cliffhanger the bow, Ka-Bar knife and a pistol.

Appearance: Tall, Tanned, Scarred, Grey eyes, Black long hair that is always tied up, bloody cargo pants and shirt, combat jacket.

Personality: Scarred, dangerous, kind, mysterious.

City: Atomic Vegas

Other: Is one if the most feared 'Purified ones' in the Wastes.
一年多以前 Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Blaze Phoenix

Age(Must be over 20): 25

Mortal or Demi-God: Demigod

Immortal Parent(If Demi-God):Mars

Powers: Fire, weapons and rage

Weapons(No guns only pistols): A desert eagle. A Katana called Pyro and a pilum

Appearance: Pic, has blue eyes

Personality: Dark, mysterious

City: Atomis Vegas

Other: Taylor's right hand man/assassin/hit-men. Most feared Punisher for his 'unique' style. Has a Harley Davidson Night rod. Blaze Phoenix is not his real name
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Blaze Phoenix Age(Must be over 20): 25 Mortal 或者 Demi-God: Demigod Immortal Parent(I
一年多以前 darkling_menace said…
Name: Roberto Juarez.

Mortal or Demi-God: Demigod.

Immortal Parent: Kratos.

Powers: Super strength, and near invulnerability.

Weapons: A bronze club so heavy only he can lift.

Appearance: Tall, buff, has long black hair, wears a black T-shirt, dark blue jeans ,and black sneakers.

Personality: Keeps to himself a lot, but he is a protective person, keeping his whole city safe from all threats.

City: Houston, Texas (wheres your catchy pun for that one huh?)

Other: Roberto lost his family when his family was raided, he was only a baby, the Diablos of his city knew of his strength and raised him as a Raider to protect their city, he has never had a life of his own.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
(Can I import a character from a previous RP?)
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
(I guess.)

一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Name: Alvin Hamilton III

Age(Must be over 20): 25, almost 26

Mortal or Demi-God: Demigod

Immortal Parent(If Demi-God): Poseidon

Powers: The powers of Poseidon.

Weapons(No guns only pistols): A sword called Hydro. A gift from his father.

Appearance: Black hair that falls over Alvin's eyes. He has sea green emerald eyes, that sparkle in the darkness, because of his night vision. He wears a jacket that has the Trident, surrounded by blue flames, and the Atomis Vegas symbol. He wears black fingerless gloves that have a ocean blue "II" on them. He wears black jeans and shoes.

Personality: Alvin is calm, loyal, and trustworthy. He knows when to be serious and when to play around and act care-free. He holds in his emotions, but sometimes gives off a sad, depressing look, before he kills you. He is also sadistic, finding pleasure from subjects of his tortures and executions.

City: Atomis Vegas.

Other: He has a great amount of control over his powers.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Alvin Hamilton III Age(Must be over 20): 25, almost 26 Mortal 或者 Demi-God: Demigod Imm
一年多以前 Anima_135 said…
Name: Zinnia Plume

Age(Must be over 20): 25

Mortal or Demi-God: Prefers not to reveal yet

Immortal Parent(If Demi-God): ...

Powers: ...

Weapons(No guns only pistols): 2 steel daggers

Appearance: has red, curly-wavy hair with green eyes. likes to wear whatever matches the landscape and time of day

Personality: Random. all depends on setting

City: Houston, Texas

Other: prefers to raid more than protect. She's been trained in stealth from her parents when the apocalypse started, and seems to get her way with words. she likes to mess with her friend Roberto every now and then when she feels like he needs an intrusion, but knows when to quit with him.
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
(Never mind)

Name: Rust "Reaver" Berilac

Age(Must be over 20): 21

Immortal Parent(If Demi-God): Hermes

Powers: Magic Lock Picking, Thievery, added speed.

Weapons(No guns only pistols): Bronze left claw, Assortment of different knifes, CB, IG and Steel

Appearance: Brown hair, 5' 10" Blue eyes, tan skin, thin but semi-muscular. see picture (Minus the rifle)

Personality: Very wiry, sort of hermited, Loves to "Practice" His skills (Imagine badger from firefly)

City: Atomic Vegas

Other: He has never been caught before. He always has been very good with his skills. Will be muscle if needed, don't count him out of a fight.
last edited 一年多以前
 (Never mind) Name: Rust "Reaver" Berilac Age(Must be over 20): 21 Mortal 或者 Demi-God: Demi-G
(How about No-Man's Land? for Texas.)
一年多以前 AwakenShadow said…
Name: Dante "The Wanderer" (last name unknown and few people know his first name)

Immortal Parent: Erebus

Powers: shadow travel, night vision, can control shadows and darkness and slightly stronger, faster and more alert while in the dark

Weapons: a 3 1/2 foot Stygian iron katana, two black silenced S&W 1911 pistols

Appearance:strait shoulder length jet black hair, black eyes, 5'11", wears combat boots, dark grey boot cut jeans, a black T-shirt, a black leather trench coat (with meany bullet holes) and a black leather spanish gaucho stile hat (same hat as in the next pic)

Personality:quiet, serious and merciless but kind and protective of the people he knew before he left the NCD(Nuclear City of Diablos)

City: travels to all of the cities

Other: He was one of the Diablos from the NCD for two years but one day he simply vanished. A year later a man going by the name of "The Wanderer" appeared fitting the description of the missing Diablo, some people say that the two men are one and the same, others say it is merely a coincidence.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Dante "The Wanderer" (last name unknown and few people know his first name) Age: 23 Mort
Rides on the Harley back to Atomic City with 3 guys tied to the end on my bike with their head covered in a metal case. I stop in front of Town Hall. I bring the man up to Taylor. "They stole weapons from us, what do you wanna do to them" I throw them on the floor
一年多以前 AwakenShadow said…
just an FYI if your wondering why I used one of parras2s RP names is because I talked to him and he said it was cool

(shanish gaucho hat bellow)
last edited 一年多以前
 just an FYI if your wondering why I used one of parras2s RP names is because I talked to him and he s
一年多以前 AwakenShadow said…
as I walk down the dusty road to Atomic City I hear a Harley in the distance... and there is only one man I know of that has a Harley on this gods forsaken planet " Blaze Phoenix you sly bastard your still alive" I mumble to my self then start jogging to Atomic City
(Alright)
"I'll be back later, Diablos" I jump out the window and ride on my Harley. Then I see a familar figure and drive up to him. "What is your business here?"
一年多以前 AwakenShadow said…
"meeting an old friend"
"What might his name be?"
一年多以前 AwakenShadow said…
"Blaze Phoenix." I said while taking off my hat and moving the hair out of my face
"Dante, how have you been?" I take off my glasses and smile evilly like I always do
一年多以前 AwakenShadow said…
"Good... for the most part" I said turning around showing him the bullet holes in my coat and motioning to the sea of dirt in front of me "it's hard out there"
"I know, been there. Get on, let me show you my town"
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
I look at the prisoners and smile. "Take them away." I say. Two of my guards nod and take the prisoners away.
一年多以前 AwakenShadow said…
I put my hat back on and got on the bike "sounds like a plan" today was going to be a looong day
I ride back to town and bring Dante up to Taylor "This is my old friend and he will be staying in our city for a while"
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
"Alright." I say nodding.
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
This is me, ;P

All credit to whoever drew this.
 This is me, ;P All credit to whoever drew this.
(Cool)
"Do you have anything for me to do?"
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
"No. Not right now." I say swirling my Ka-Bar around.
"Dante, you can enjoy the city, I'll be with you later on." he leaves "I am hearing rumors....they say an undead walks the earth"
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
"Really? This not surprising seeing as I've seen some real crazy shit in my time as a wanderer."
"They say he raises the dead and he can kill a man with one touch"
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
"Thanatos." I mutter.
"No, I don't think it was the god of Death. Gods never interfere with us. I think it's a demigod.."
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
Someone starts yelling that they have been robbed.

(my claw below)
last edited 一年多以前
 Someone starts yelling that they have been robbed. (my claw below)
一年多以前 AwakenShadow said…
as I wander around I see a shop keeper yell "help I've been robbed!" so I shadow travel over to see if I can help

*what is the currency in the RP?*
一年多以前 Anima_135 said…
-i walk around in Discovery Green(a park in down town) when i see Roberto up on one of the taller buildings, so i shout at him- do you see anything yet bit guy? i'm getting bored!
*i look down to see Zinnia, then look back up and keep staring into the distance*
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
Name: John Morre

Mortal or Demi-God: Mortal

Immortal Parent(If Demi-God): none

Powers: None, but he can see through the mist

Weapons: An English Rapier attached to his belt, and an M1911 that has been in his family for Generations.

Appearance: Dark hair, green eyes, Muscular build. He wears a Black Trench coat, and a Black Fadora(hat).

Personality: Brave, Serious, Lone Wolf, Independant, Honest.

City: Washington D.C.

Other: Sort-of-immune to the Radiation, except cannot stay in hot spots for very long. Used to be an FBI agent before the collapse of Government, now works to up hold the law and defend honest folk. Believes that one day the world will again be habitable, and that Civilizations could again splurge in the world.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Anima_135 said…
i'll take that as a no -i go up to the roof and sit myself right next to him-
*i see that Zinnia has come up to the roof where i am, so i just sit next to her*
一年多以前 Anima_135 said…
lets see so todays forecast is cloudy with a chance of rain and a 90% chance of you not getting involved with any conversation i start and a 100% chance of me either trying to start another or trying to start a poke-fight with you soooooooooooo....sup? -i smile as i look at him-
last edited 一年多以前
there hasnt been any activity around the border for quite some time
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
(@AwakenShadow it's.......bottle caps. Yeah bottle caps.)

"I see. A child of Hades?"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I appear beside Cara, Hydro still out, with some human blood and...guts on it. I sheathe it, and look at Dante. "Who's this?" I ask Cara.
(raiders, bottle cap currency? for christs sake, is this supposed to be based off Fallout?)
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
The rich man is still freaking out about the theft, Me on the other hand have been securing my new goods in a hidden den I have made out of a desert hillside.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Anima_135 said…
(heh it prolly is. but for once i'm gonna try not to let that stop me :D)

*sigh* same here for the inside of the border. -then i all of the sudden hear screaming in the market section- ....seems i spoke too soon -i get up. hop from roof to roof, as they're close together, and slide down the flag. then i start sprinting towards the market-
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
I start looking at my collection of currency and valuables, and laugh at how easy it is to obtain these goods.
(is the screaming you're hearing the same screaming the other guys are talking about?)
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
(Nope, sorry)
(not you)