超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club Missing Children of Time

Alvin2442 posted on Oct 24, 2012 at 02:47AM
In year 3000, Some guy named JB a time traveler, who happened to be a son of Kronos, appeared out of thin air one day at Camp. He told most of the people that they are the missing children of history. That they were yanked out of time, by two other time travelers Gary and Hodge. He takes them back to there regular place in history and tells them who they really are. He wants to fix history, and some of the demigods want to come back. You are the missing children of history. You also have to fight against the people who want to send far more ripples.
_________________________________________­___­___­
Things to know:
Tracers: Are things left behind to show history, when something is pushed in the wrong spot, it leaves a tracer. The tracer glows when it is alive, and dims out when it is dying. When joined with the object or animal or person the tracer belongs to, the tracer disappears, and the person looks like their person from history.
Time Sickness: You will get time sickness if you travel back in time, if you belong to that time how ever, you will feel great or good. You feel sick and like you can't do anything if time sickness is effecting you.
Educator: Helps keep up with the lost kids of history, and can do all sorts of things.
When you were yanked out of time, you were turned into a baby again.
Fill out this:

New Name:
Old Name:
Personality:
Tracer's Immortal Parent:
Tracer's Mortal Parent:
Weapon of Choice:
Tracer Appearance:
Time Your From:
Other:
Rules:
No God-Modding
No Being To Powerful
No Adult Content
This is not an relationship RP, so kiss kiss is fine, but no pages long.
Please put a last name
You can't Role Play in till I or one of the mods accept your character.
When joined with your tracer, you will act like your tracer.
I'll accept 21 century history guys, like I'm doing, but go father back in history.
You can only be child of a GOD
You can't control other people's characters without asking nor kill them
You can't say: Blockhead stabbed Lessie in the thigh unless it a non-user character
You say: Blockhead stabbed towards Lessie's thigh
So they can block, dodge, or counter or whatever.
Roleplay in third person and past tense.
That's all I can think of for now.
My character:

New Name: Iverson Smith
Old Name: Alvin Hamilton III
Appearance: Iverson has hurricane blue-grey eyes, and swept through raven black hair. He's good looking and muscular, and has a mark on his neck.
Personality: Irving has a wild personality, and never looks the same at time.
Tracer's Immortal Parent: Poseidon
Tracer's Mortal Parent: Adrien Ewing
Weapon of Choice: Iverson's weapon of choice is twin swords.
Tracer Appearance: Iverson's tracer Alvin has a green shirt with a blue trident in middle, that is big, and has a lighter blue surrounding it going out, making it look like the trident is glowing. He wears a black patent leather jacket, the has navy blue and sea green going downs the sides like waves. Alvin wears black jeans with a black belt that has a metal trident. He wears white, black, blue, and green nikes that are good for moving, and can grip onto anything, even sand.
Time Your From:1994-????Alvin was 24, when he was yanked out of his regular time and turned into a baby.
Other: Iverson's tracer is dangerous, because it can slide through time.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Mods I was talking about:
Alvin2442
Blaze_of_Ares
Nicolicious
horse22133454

last edited on Nov 03, 2012 at 11:52PM

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 190 回复

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...