6 apperince
7 personality
8 other
after u fill this out all u have to do is follow the rules
1 no killing
2 no drug or acohale refernce
3 sex is allowed just no interpropiate pics
4 speak in first person
about camp the camp is in middle of forest with local road close by to mark entrace to the north is the woods and road to south is sea and baech to east woods same to the east the camp has ampitheater sword area wepons shed forge a dock stables camp office and there r 20 cabins for olimpians and minor gods
heres my chareter
name luke ruth
immortal parent poesidon
gender boy
age 16
wepon[s] a flash drive that turns into trident
apperince tall skinny boy with black hair and blue eyes
personality good leader strict but likes to have fun from time to time good feind and listeaner
other camp leader besides chiron

[if want to be cabin seanter just ask]
save

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 26 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 bh56 said…
'' Chiron'' ''yes my boy'' ''i hope more people join all we have is john [fake] fre[fake] eli[fake] and charlie[fake] '' i agree but we also have saytrs and the nature spirits plus the water spirits '' yea i guess'' [hint hint]
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 bh56 said…
big smile
''Chiron!" ''Yes'' ''sombody started a fire in the Apollo cabin.'' ''Well, are all the children of Poseidon and the naiads working on putting it out?'' ''Yes but it is about to spred to the Hermes cabin and their are lots of panicked campers they all think that the gods are punishing us we need your help to clam things down .'' ''Take me down their maybay they will listean to me but my boy im suprised that they didnt listean to yuo they always do.'' ''I know but all the acceidents happing latly they wont even listean to me . Like last week all the birds went wack and starting pecking everbody people hid for days .And before that, Charlie Far randomly got struck by lighting in the middle of the afternoon.I and the rest of the campers think there is somthing going on.''''Yes i agree but we cant be certain come on lets go clam down some panicked campers.'' [please join first person to join can be leader of his or her cabin and teach class of their choose so come on join PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZE JOIN]
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(hi im part of the camp demi-titan forum but i was wondering if i could join as my own caracter who is the son of a titan?, if you say no thats fine.)
一年多以前 bh56 said…
i guess just my cartcher or whatev is going to be keeping a close eye on you just dont cause truble OK
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
nevermind il just be a demi-god
一年多以前 bh56 said…
smile
ok fill out the qeustions and you know begin
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
Name: Markus Weaver
Immortal Parent: Athena
Weapon: DawnBreaker (Gold/Fire sword, 15th Century English sword format)
Appearance: Brown hair, Blue eyes, Tan shirt and Red leather armor, and black sneakers
Personallity: Wise, Polite, Understanding, Brave.
My Character has a slight Scottish accent, and knows when you lie.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
a satyr takes me to a camp, i walk around introducing myself
一年多以前 bh56 said…
i walk around and run into a new kid''hi you look new let me introduce myself im Luke Ruth son of Poesidon im camp leader well along side Chiron. Hi how are you''
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
"fine, yourself?" i ask
一年多以前 bh56 said…
''good by the way are you regesterd cause i was just going up to the camp office you want to come with me?''
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
"sure, why not" i glance over to the forest and see a kid with a bucket of water chasing a nymph. "Okay?" i say and follow Luke Ruth.
一年多以前 percabeth_forev said…
name: Stephanie Adriene Mae Grigori
imortal parent Eros
gender fems
age 15
wepon[s] a golden locket that turns to different kinds of weapons
apperince (picture picture!)
personality unpredictable!
other she's an orphan!!!!
 name: Stephanie Adriene Mae Grigori imortal parent Eros gender fems age 15 wepon[s] a golde
一年多以前 bh56 said…
i take new kid to the office '' ok just answer the quistions and then eithe find chiron or me ok , good gotta go see you later bye'' on my way out after turning in a bio of a camper who had left i saw a even NEWER girl .hi im luke ruth how are you today''
*smiles at him* "I'm great, you?" (fan me back please I'll fan you)
一年多以前 bh56 said…
'' fantastic are you regesterd cause i just took a boy up there wait who is your immortal parent mine is poesidon'' [ok will fan you]
一年多以前 darange said…
Name:Stevie Marin
immortal parent:Hermes
weapon: a celestial bronze sword
Apperence: (link )
Personality: funny, kleptomania, loyal
powers: has the ability to steal stuff from people with out them noticing
Other:likes to play the guitar
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 bh56 said…
''wel got to go'' [hey new person]
一年多以前 bh56 said…
zzz
wow its been a wild couple of days chiron,3 new arivals its been awesome'' ''yes indeed go to bed now my boy youve hhad a ruff day '' ''yea night'' ''goodnight my boy'' and i head toword my cabin and go to sleep [z z z z z z ]
(how old r u?) "mine's Eros!!!" *giggles and I suddenly hear music and started twirling him about with me* "this is so coool! *falls down on my bunk* "ssooooo tired! I wanna sleep!"
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 bh56 said…
[17 u why]
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 bh56 said…
zzz
]hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oo does anyone still use this forum] ''night''
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(not many people post, i suppose. Just wait for a few days and if this doesnt grow in popularity just join another) (only trying to help)
一年多以前 bh56 said…
[i guess ill try to join a cfew others and maybaye theyll join mine do u have any]
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(Civil War, and HoO talk)
bh56 commented…
ok 一年多以前
一年多以前 bh56 said…
everyone there is a civil war coming