超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club Make a Roman Demigod of Godishness

Nicolicious posted on Apr 23, 2012 at 12:17AM
Heyheyhey this is where you can make a roman demigod hence the name and walk around Camp Jupiter and do stuff that modern romans do
By the way you will need to fill this out:
Name

Godly parent

Mortal parent

Looks

Personality

Weapons

Abilities

Rank

Cohort

Pet/s

Girlfriend/Boyfriend

Friends

Phobias

Other stuff

Here are the ranks anything higher than Preatoris not allowed :D
List of Roman army unit types

pedites - the infantry of the army

praetorians - a special force of bodyguards used by Roman Emperors

Principes - the second line of battle in the Roman Republican Army

Rorarii - the final line, or reserve

Sagittarii - archers, including horse-riding auxiliary archers

Scholae Palatinae - an elite troop of soldiers in the Roman army created by the Emperor Constantine the Great to provide personal protection of the Emperor

speculatores - the scouts and reconnaissance element of the Roman army

Triarii - the third standard line of infantry of the Roman army

Velites - a class of light infantry in the army of the Roman Republic

Architecti - an engineer or artillery constructor.

Ballistarius - an artillery operator.

Centurion - officer rank, generally one per century, in charge of century.

Clinicus - a medic.

Doctor - a trainer, subdivisions for everything from weapons to hornblowing

Decurion - leads a troop of cavalry (14-30 men). Often confused with decanus.

Decanus - leads a contubernium (a legionary tent group of 8 men)

Dux - a general in charge of two or more legions

Hastiliarius - a weapons instructor.

Legionary - heavy infantry

Medicus - physician or combat medic. At least some held rank equivalent to a centurion.

Praefectus Castrorum - camp prefect, third-in-command of the legion, also responsible for maintaining the camp, equipment and supplies.

Salararius - a soldier enjoying special service conditions or hired as a mercenary.

Venator - a hunter

you guys don't have to pick one of these if you don't want to these are only some of the positions in the roman army

Demigods:
Cara-Letus-Praetor-(NicoL)
Alvin-All-Praetor(CrazyTridentDude)
Chris V-Vulcan-Centrurion-(C&T)
Dalton-Neptune-(Torrent)
Sliver-Khione-Decurion-(percabeth_forev)
Devin-Apollo-(JasmineValdez)
Alex-Pluto-Scholae Palatinae-(Killer24)
Heaven-Bellona+Ares-(demigoddessrlz)
Kira-Minerva-(Hetaliafreak12)
Mary-Neptune-(Meredog)
Avis-Mars-Praefectus Castrorum-(Blaze_of_Ares)
Lydia-Venus-Venator-(Darange)
last edited on Dec 28, 2012 at 02:10AM

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 518 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 518

一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
big smile
Cara Atherton
Letus
Kayla Atherton (deceased)
Girl
Nice calm funny can be serious
Tall athletic tanned has brown shoulder length brown hair with purple streaks and has purple eyes
Two short black gladius
4th Cohort though i dont think it matters cause im praetor
Praetor
Black rotwieler hellhound called bones and a purple drakon called Pylos
None yet though i think i will get one really soon
I am awesome :D
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Name Alvin

Godly parent All

Mortal parent Nia Ewing

Age 15

Gender Male

Looks Sliver,Green,and Blue eyes and Jet Black Hair

Personality Nice,Laid Back,Chill,and fun meh

Weapons Yuri his sword made of every metal.Ocean his trident made like Poseidon's trident.Theta his bow made by Hephaestus.

Abilities Every

Rank Praetor

Cohort 5th

Pet/s Troy his cheetah that is faster then Arion

Girlfriend/Boyfriend Bree

Friends Bree,Cara,Brad,anyone that's isn't annoiying or annoys me

Phobias None

Other stuff is MIA cause everyone lost contact with him,is immortal but not a god,and he was actually born April 15,1897.IS child of All gods an don't ask about that
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
big smile
Hey :D
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
Chris V
Vulcan
Lila(deceased)
Male
Tan, 5'8, burly hands
quiet, unless you ask about his past.
Imperial gold hammer, gladius
Can make a weapon in seconds.
centurion of 4th
4th
none
none
Not yet.
scared of heights
Nobody asks about his past unless you wanna be dead.
一年多以前 torrent said…
Name:dalton daiv

Godly parent:neptune

Mortal parent:never new raised by neptune

Looks:black hair green eyes deep tan

Personality:fun loving and caring but can be cold and heartless when mad or upset

Weapons:a pure white sword as hot as a white flame but he is immine to it and bows and arrows made of drakon hide and teeth but weighs nothing

Abilities:complete control over water in all its forms shapeshifts and can convince people to give him things by implanting a thought into there head by controling the water in there

Cohort:dosent know he is new

Pet/s:a drakon (blue)the size of the empire state building that can control his size and can control all his powers and can talk

Girlfriend/Boyfriend:none(hated because he beat the crap out of the most popular kid at school)

Friends: alvin and chris met them when he was little and traveled with them for a while but they left without a trace or a goodbye making it very hard for anyone to gain his trust

Phobias:non

Other stuff:cursed by zues hades and aphrodite to never find a family make a lasting friendship enter any flying thing and not abel to try to find his mom who he belives is deceased
一年多以前 torrent said…
(H3ll0 any 1 th3r3 pl34s3 l3t m3 kn0w 1f s0
一年多以前 percabeth_forev said…
Silver Chrone
Khione (Lupa told me)
Neil Angelo(dead)
Female
very long & straight but messy ink black hair, rosy white skin, dark purple eyes
smart, fighter, kind but easily angered by dramaqueens, noisy sometimes
titanium dagger, silver bows, gold(celestial) dagger
good archer,making it snow, blizzards, freezing waters
decurion(yes I'm young but so what)
cohort num. 3 (doesn't know it yet though)
dog- angela, pegasus- Nellie
none
almost everyone, except dramaqueens and bullies
claustrophobia, being ugly, dark, acrophobia, bees, wild animals,
my father died when I was still a baby, Lupa found me when I was 5, trained me, and took me to camp
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
big smile
Percabeth_forev you do know that Decurion is cavalry as in horses and pilums right? :D
一年多以前 torrent said…
Hello people can you help me I was told by a couple of ex friends that I need to find a camp to protect me but I need to know if you could tell me where I could find it
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
Que?
^^^ no I don't
一年多以前 torrent said…
okay I thought this was camp jupiter cause. I was told by them to look for people with swords and sheilds and I would find them but then they left me in my sleep so I see people with sheilds and swords so I thought mabey you guys could help or even better this was it
一年多以前 torrent said…
I then see the two people I had wished not to see chris and alvin I look back at the two people *you lie to me that is them right there*I point to chris then alvin*they are the ones who toled me why did you lie I don't even know you but you already betray my trust
一年多以前 torrent said…
Hello is any one there
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
Hello Torrent :P
一年多以前 torrent said…
Haha very funny now why would you guys lie to me I barley even know you and you lies to me
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I look at Dalton and my eyes sting"Dalton"I say"We didn't betray you,I was captured when I woke up...I'm sorry"I shake my head down
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 torrent said…
Alvin I belive you to an extent I rember hearing you guys say"he is slowing us down we need to ditch him"what was that conversation about I know you where captured I ordered your capture I did it so I could finaly talk to you and guess what those monsters weren't monster they where demigods but greek ones but you went and killed them I want to know why you would never talk to me about anything by doing this you betrayed my trust you shuned me I had finaly made my first friends and 2 weeks later they act like I wasn't there
ugh where am i i said while getting tp the bed
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"I was kidnapped by a Cyclops who said that two exactly"I say"And I didn't kill anyone when I was kidnapped Dalton what has happened to you"I shake my head"I would never monsters are messing with you Dalton Gaea"my last word stays in the air
一年多以前 torrent said…
No because I have never met gaea I swore never to be manipulated by her and I watched you attack the cyclops or did they just turn to dust by themselves no cause I made them turn to dust when your blade struck them
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"Maybe someone bigger then Gaea or smaller.Dalton look something messing with your head I would never and I swear to River Styx that everything I tell you is true"I say and thunder rumbles"There believe me now.And to go with that I didn't fight any monsters"
一年多以前 torrent said…
Oh so your telling me that someone who looked talked and fought exactly like you wasn't you and alvin I saw your guys faces that day it was the first time I felt like I could talk to you with out being ignore
一年多以前 torrent said…
So your telling me that some one is messing with me no I swore against every evil source the only people who could mess with my head are the gods and chaos who I belive you used to host
一年多以前 torrent said…
(Hello anyone there)
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
My eyes widened. "Dalton? Is that you?"
一年多以前 torrent said…
Yeah why do you care ya traitor you betrayed me and all I ask is why
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
"I didnt" I hung my head. "While I was dreaming someone told me that you were gonna die because of me. I woke up very early that day. I left a note but I guess it got blown in the wind after I was gone." tears were forming in my eyes. "You are my idol."
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"Yes someone copped everything about me my OMG MY TWIN BROTHER I HATE HIM"I say"I taught him my fighting style soon he could talk like me and he looked exactly like me"I shake my head"That's why I changed my fighting style"I say and look at Chris"I got a glance at that note,but couldn't read it because it blew in the wind"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"And I still do host Chaos"I growl"You don't believe me,I don't care.I didn't join for all this".I walk off
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
"I remember what the note said." I closed my eyes concentrating. "It read Dear Alvin and Dalton(or Dalton and Alvin), Im sorry. I have to leave you guys. I don't want to, it's just that you guys might get killed because of me. I don't want that to happen. If you don't see me at camp Jupiter, then fate has taken it's course. Dalton, you will be forever my idol. Even when I'm dead. Alvin, don't get Dalton into stupid problems. Alvin, you will be my mentor and buddy forever. Same goes with dalton(the buddy part). Also you both are my second brothers. Family. As I told you guys before, I rarely use the word family. If you do see me at camp jupiter. Then we can reunite as brothers and friends
From the youngest,
Chris V
"
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Then my memory flares"Wait,I read the note then something hit my head and I flew into something.I pulled out my sword but it went flying and something hit my head.Two Cyclops and my Twin Brother Ted came to where we were and said those things.Then they left and brought me with them.Ted battled someone and killed them.He left and I finally escaped.I also left a note that said almost the exact thing as Chris's"I say
一年多以前 JasmineValdez said…
Name: Devin

Godly parent: Apollo

Looks: Black hair, gold eyes, pale

Personality: Outgoing, adventurous

Weapons: A gold bow, a bajillion types of arrows

Abilities: great at archery, can remember any song she hears, plays all sorts of instruments….etc

Rank: She just came to camp, so she has no official rank, but she’s got a powerful voice and personality. People listen to what she has to say.

Cohort: 1st

Pet/s: jet –black Pegasus, King

Boyfriend: Not currently

Friends: Friends with almost everyone she meets, kind of popular

Phobias: Can’t stand underground for some reason. Like it’s going to collapse on me.
一年多以前 torrent said…
guys i rember alvin chris you guys set me free alvin your brother tried to control my mind
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
What is going on all I remember is congratulating someone for blowing up the Pavilion
Yeah, well I just started here, so I have no idea what's going on either
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
Lol it's my own forum and I'm lost :D
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
"What do you mean 'set you free'?"
一年多以前 killer24 said…
Name:alex
Godly parent:hades
Mortal parent:dead
Looks:black hair,black eyes,scar on neck
Personality:funny,shy,a bit crazy
Weapons:stygian iron sword
Abilities:can rase the dead,black fire,shadow travel
Cohort:5th
Pet/s:hell hound called loco
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:not yet
Friends:any one who wants to be
Phobias:spiders
Other stuff:is british
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
(Don't you mean Pluto Alex?)
一年多以前 torrent said…
alvins brother was controling my mind and when alvin spoke the truth it set me free
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
"Well, that's something." I put my hand in my pockets and felt something. I brought it out. "What is this?"
(it's a rock. :P)
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
"It looks like something I would make, but I didn't build it."
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"I'm not being called a traitor.Yes and your free I need to get my brother for this"I say and look at Chris"What is it I don't know"
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
I throw it on the ground. It didn't break. "Who built this? What is it? Why is it in my pocket?" I picked it up.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"Something that doesn't break and we don't know what it is.Maybe Vulcan built it for you"I say
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 killer24 said…
hay guys so whats up (yes i mean pluto my bad)
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
"There's a red button. Should I press it?"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"No you shouldn't its the Red Button the big one.Maybe let's see what it does"I say