Personality
Looks
Powers
Weapons
Pets
Phobias
Girlfriend/boyfriend
Other

YOU CANNOT MAKE YOUR CHARACTER TOO STRONG!
I will tell you if it is and you must change it or leave

HAVE FUN :D

Campers:

Zeus:
Jenna-Pink-bookworm-Cabin leader

Posiedon:
Alvin-Alvin2442-Cabin leader
Dalton-torrent

Hades:
Alex-Killer24-Cabin Leader
Alec-Spikegilfer1997
Sienna-Blacklovebites
Ares:
Blaze-BlazeofAres

Aphrodite:
Kevin-Jasonfan44
Sapphire-Percabeth_forev
Mica-Darange

Dionysus:
Vienna-JasmineValdez-Cabin leader

Hermes:

Apollo:

Athena:

Hephaestus:
Jake-Crash14

Hecate:

Thanatos:
Cara-NicoL(me)-Cabin Leader

Dementer:

Nike:

Nemesis:

Unknown:
Shadow-demigoddessrlz
last edited on Aug 27, 2012 at 01:02PM

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 1228 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1228

一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
Kevin
Male
Aphrodite
Not afraid to get dirty, not liked by siblings, loyal, friendly, and depressed most of the time
Great smile, fairy tan, clothes depend on the season
Gret accuracy, can charm speak
Throwing knives
A baby dragon named buddy
Water
None yet
It is hard to believe that he is a son of Aphrodite, he is the complete opposite. His father is dead, nobody calls him Kevs but his father.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 JasmineValdez said…
makin' a new character... :P

Name: Vienna

Immortal parent: Dionysus

Personality: Sarcastic, a little crazy at times

Looks: Auburn hair, almost a deep wine-red shade, chocolate brown eyes

Powers: Control plants(while it may not sound like much, i can make them strangle you, so watch out) I can also make people go insane for short periods of time or heal their insanity

Weapons: A mahogany bow, carved with vine patterns. Also, a knife with a ruby blade if my enemies get too close.

Pets: A brown pegasus, Bob

Phobias: Not many things, so if I'm scared, something is seriously wrong.

Boyfriend: Not at the momment

Other: Got kicked out of several private schools for sneaking out and hosting parties. :P Is cabin leader for Dionysus. Oh, and she's the only one who can calm her dad down or convince him to do things at camp.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 pink-bookworm said…

Name: Jenna
Immortal parent: Zeus
Personality: kind, great friend, loyal, brave
Looks: long curly blonde hair, electric blue eyes, tan, average height
Powers: can control the weather
Weapons: a sword
Pets: snowflake a pure white Pegusus
Phobias: has none
Girlfriend/boyfriend: not yet
Other: nothing
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
I walk around the camp, my hood covering my head, a basketball in between my arms. I go to the basketball hoops. None of my siblings like me. Just because I am not a beauty or neat freak. I practice my layups and my free throws.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
(anyone on??????)
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
Name:Cara
Immortal Parent:Thanatos
Personality:Nice, Calm, Friendly and speaks her thoughts
Looks:Brown sorta wavy hair with blue streaks, purple eyes, tan and a little taller than the average height
Powers:Shadow travel, turn into the grim reaper, can make black flames and can control shadows and the dead
Weapons:Two swords and a spear
Pets:Hellhound called Bones, two horses Coconut and DJ and a black Drakon called Pylos
Phobias:none
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:None yet
Other:Is the cabin leader for Thanatos
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
laugh
Oh yeah I forgot to tell you that you can be a cabin leader :D)
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
(I'm not gonna be the cabin leader, none of my siblings like me)
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
crying
(Oh that's sad)
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
(Meh, I don't care, I'm the opposite of the rest of my siblings)
After swishing some three pointers, I head back to my cabin. I open the door to a dead silent room. I shuffled to my bunk, and rolled my basketball under my bed. I ran out the door. As soon as I did, I heard talking. I kicked the door to my cabin. I ran to the lake.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
I walk to the lake and see Kevin "Hey Kevin"
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
"Oh hey Cara. What's up." I picked up a rock and threw it.
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
"Nothing and you don't look good"
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
"Siblings shunning me........again."
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
"Nah that's no biggie look at me i have no siblings and people treat me like im a freak"
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
"Yeah, I guess but when other people compare me to my other siblings, I feel out of place. I feel like Aphrodite shouldn't be my mom."
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
"Nah look at Piper she is like you and she got cabin leader for taking down Drew"
(GTG ill be back in abotu 15mins)
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
(Okay)
"Not the same. She's cabin leader. Sometimes Piper shuns me too. She's older and been on more quests than me. I wish I was a son of Apollo."
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
(anyone on?)
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
(Sorry iPad turned off)
一年多以前 torrent said…
Name:dLton david
Immortal parent:posiden
Personality: a good friend loves the sea very loyal hates traitor very fun loving and cool
Looks:black hair sea green eyes an awsome tan
Powers:complete control over water and can put a thought into anyones head be cause the brain is made of mostly water amd has control over the shadows and dRkness
Weapons:a sword called eroubus for it was forged by eroubus himself
Pets: a blue drakon
Phobias:none
Girlfriend/boyfriend:none
Other: has never had a girlfriend but girls at school call him a player

一年多以前 torrent said…
(Hello)
一年多以前 torrent said…
(Anyone on)
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
(I am)
Bored, I leave my cabin and head down to the archery range. I fire three shots at each target and they all land perfectly in the bullseye. Like always.
Saytrs come up to me and offer me diet cokes, grapes, and crackers with cheese. They're terrified of me beacause of my dad. Just like everyone else. They don't care who I am. They care that my dad is the scary camp director.
I decline to the food and head into the woods. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a monster or two. At least monsters don't judge a party animal girl with neon red hair. They're the only ones.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 pink-bookworm said…
(I'm on)
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
"See you around Cara. Thanks." I picked up one more rock and threw it. I headed for the woods for some monster hunting.
I sit cross- legged on Zues' fist, shooting any mosters that dare approach.
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
As I was scouting, I came across Zeus' statue.
oh.... i meant the rock formation-thing in the book...
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
(I know I'm there right now.)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Name Alvin
Age 15
Gender Male
Immortal parent Olympians(really he's a son of Poseidon and Neptune but the Olympians trained him and put their power in Poseidon so yeah)
Personality Quiet
Looks Sliver,Green,and blue eyes and Black hair with grey streaks that I have now cut off
Powers Olympians powers
Weapons Yuri,Ocean,and Theta Yuri my sword of every metal 4ft long.Ocean my trident made just like Poseidon's 8ft long.Theta my bow and arrows made by Hephaestus with Apollo and Artemis powers
Pets Troy my cheetah that's faster then Arion
Phobias None
Girlfriend/boyfriend Not yet(not here really)
Other Cabin leader
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"Alvin!GO scout the woods"shouts Mr.D"Yes Mr.D"I shout back and start to scout the woods and stop at the creek
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
I see a person sitting on Zeus' fist. "Hey!"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
zzz
I vapor travel around all the woods and end up between the two rocks near Zeus's fist I climb out and sit down out of the view of the two people that are there as well
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
A third figure appears. "Hola?!?!? Do you speak English or Spanish?"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
He sees me huh Time to play with them I think"Ηεψ ι δον'τ σπεακ Ενγλιση ιρ Σπανιση ονλψ γρεεκ"I say and hide my laugther
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
"Okay then you speak Greek! I speak english and a little Spanish and if you called me a bad name I will show you how good my accuracy is!"
一年多以前 torrent said…
I eorubus travel to zues's fist next to alvin* Γεια σου Alvin*
一年多以前 torrent said…
Γεια σας ανθρώπους δεν ξέρω
一年多以前 torrent said…
Μιλάω 7 languges πώς αγώνα σας
一年多以前 torrent said…
あなたのお母さん(I wrote this out use google translate to find the meaning)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"ηεψ Δαλτον ηοω'ρε ψου"I say"Οκαψ Ι'μ δονε ωιτη τηις γαμε Ι σπεακ ενγλιση ανδ σομε σπανιση ανδ λιττλε φρενξη"I bust out laughing"Hey guys salut and hola"I finsh
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
"Whatever" I run off to go find some monsters.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I charge after Kevin
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I switch direction and charge towards Bunker 9.When I get there I summon some fire and shoot it at it to open it.I charge right in and slam into something flying back.I look at it my worst nightmare has come true.Without anyone's help I'm taking on a GIANT!!!
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
That dude is following me. I run faster. Then i slid into a mud pile
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
I look up and the dude was gone. I climb out of the mud puddle. I walked back to the lake.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I take out Ocean.I stare at the giant 30ft high.I charge dead at him and cloud us both in mist so no one will find me.I jab straight at the giant who turns out to be Polyboes.His own trident collides with mine.I don't want to go on so I call on Poseidon whips up a hurricane.I shoot a blast of green energy.They both hit Polyboes but not at the same time.I don't call Poseidon anymore.I call troy who is a god as well.I get on him and sonic booms and pounces right on Polyboes then he shows his claws and claws Polyboes.I pull out Theta,load a arrow,pull back the string,and let the arrow fly.The arrow soars at the right time when Troy claws Polyboes the arrow hits dead in the eye.My only shot cause I never miss.I catch my hands on fire knowing that troy keeps clawing him I'm safe.Troy flies back with three blood spots,trident deep,and ichor pouring out.I glance at Polyboes who grinning,laughing,and smiling."Aye,I destroy your cheetah and you soften up huh now you can'-"I cut him off when my eyes flash glowing piercing baby blue.He shudders then laughs"You're eyes turn color and I'm suppose to-"Again I cut him up from smashing his face with my fist.He stumbles back and I move like a blue flash hitting his body hard enough to make ichor pour.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
The flame stops completely.I show my own style of Martial Arts and kick him back with my foot.I flip and kick at him again,but get a surprise as the Ma Gasket slams into me making me fly back.