迪士尼公主 迪士尼 Princess Picture Hunt Game

courtney7488 posted on Jun 18, 2009 at 03:44AM
I've seen this in other spots, and thought it would be fun to do here!

Someone requests a picture of something, and it is the other users' job to find that picture. For example person 1 requests a picture of Cinderella. The other users search for a picture of Cinderella; the person who finds the pictures posts it, and then requests another picture.

First up:
Find a picture of the original Disney princess- Snow White.
last edited on Dec 08, 2009 at 05:33AM

迪士尼公主 11064 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4551-4600 of 11064

一年多以前 PrincessBelle2 said…
This one?
Now find John Rolfe with puppets of Clopin and Frollo x
 This one? Now find John Rolfe with puppets of Clopin and Frollo x
一年多以前 chesire said…
Since we both have the same picture, find my request first but if you can't find it then find hers. :)
一年多以前 Eliza80 said…
Here's PrincessBelle2's one hope its ok, could you find a picture of Alladin and Belle together
 Here's PrincessBelle2's one hope its ok, could 你 find a picture of Alladin and Belle together
一年多以前 Raeraegirl said…
Sorry for the dubble photos. chesire also posted a photo on the last page. Sine she new, dubble posting happen alot on here. But here is r photo and also here is Eliza80!
last edited 一年多以前
 Sorry for the dubble photos. chesire also 发布 a 照片 on the last page. Sine she new, dubble posti
一年多以前 Raeraegirl said…
Now find a crossover of jane *Tarzan* and her father with Pocahontas
 Now find a crossover of jane *Tarzan* and her father with Pocahontas
一年多以前 DestinieBelle said…
tongue
Like so? I found it here on fanpop!
ummm...find Lumierre singing BE OUR GUEST

link

Gahhh! it isnt letting me upload!!!
oops i didnt know someone else posted!! sorry! you could scratch my request!!
Ok, now find Belle with a Disney guy who is NOT a prince (including Aladdin, since he sort of is!)
 Ok, now find Belle with a 迪士尼 guy who is NOT a prince (including Aladdin, since he sort of is!)
一年多以前 chesire said…
link was actually the one I was looking for but that's okay Raeraegirl. :)

#1's for PrincessBelle2
#2's for DestinieBelle

Now find a picture of Snow White & Giselle fighting. It's found in this club.
 <a href="http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/6/2/129200156936152850.jpg">This</a> was ac
一年多以前 PociandSmith said…
This one?

Now i want a picture where there are some main characters-male- of disney and the men who voiced them.
 This one? Now i want a picture where there are some main characters-male- of 迪士尼 and the men who
一年多以前 chesire said…
Yup that's the one. :D
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 chesire said…
Now find a picture of a real life Cinderella wherein she's drinking at a bar all by herself.
 Now find a picture of a real life 灰姑娘 wherein she's drinking at a bar all 由 herself.
一年多以前 Raeraegirl said…
how this one?
Now fine a screencap of Belle running away from the beast
 how this one? Now fine a screencap of Belle running away from the beast
一年多以前 chesire said…
Post a picture of the Disney Princesses as high school students.
 Post a picture of the 迪士尼 Princesses as high school students.
一年多以前 Raeraegirl said…
is this one ok?
Now fine Beast *from the musical Beauty and the beast* next to the rose
 is this one ok? Now fine Beast *from the musical Beauty and the beast* 下一个 to the rose
一年多以前 chesire said…
Yeah that's ok. :)
I'm not really sure if this is the one you want but it's from the musical.

Now find a screencap of Mulan with bloated cheeks after being fed my Mushu.
 Yeah that's ok. :) I'm not really sure if this is the one 你 want but it's from the musical. Now f
一年多以前 Raeraegirl said…
wantted one of beast by the rose, but that will work.
Here you go!
Now fine a screencap Belle in her green dress
 wantted one of beast 由 the rose, but that will work. Here 你 go! Now fine a screencap Belle in her
一年多以前 chesire said…
Find a picture of Eric & Ariel with goth/punk look.
 Find a picture of Eric & Ariel with goth/punk look.
Here Raeraegirl! Knew you were after one like this!
 Here Raeraegirl! Knew 你 were after one like this!
And this is closest I can find for chesire's request, soz!
Now find any Princess holding a piece of fruit - and NOT Snow White with the apple, coz that's too, like, predictable!
last edited 一年多以前
 And this is closest I can find for chesire's request, soz! Now find any Princess holding a piece of
一年多以前 Eliza80 said…
I know that she's not a princess but everybody counts her as one so if it's good could you find a picture of esmaralda and aladin
 I know that she's not a princess but everybody counts her as one so if it's good could 你 find a pic
一年多以前 mermaidchan05 said…
Here you go! Sorry it's small! Now find a picture of Tarzan and Pocahontas.
 Here 你 go! Sorry it's small! Now find a picture of Tarzan and Pocahontas.
一年多以前 Raeraegirl said…
Here you go!
Now fine Princess Merida *Brave* about to shoot her bow
last edited 一年多以前
 Here 你 go! Now fine Princess Merida *Brave* about to shoot her bow
一年多以前 chesire said…
link was the one I was talking about PrincessBelle2.

Now post a picture of yourself with a Disney merchandise. (You can cover your face if you want)
 <a href="http://i.imgur.com/xo7UO.jpg">This</a> was the one I was talking about PrincessBelle2. Now
Well, chesire - it does help to be specfic! Unless you don't know how to play this game ;)
一年多以前 Raeraegirl said…
ummmm....ok Chesire. Not big about posting myself even if my face is cover. So I hope this would be ok, its a photo of Beauty and the Beast merchandise.
Now fine a crossover of John Smith with Phoesbus
 ummmm....ok Chesire. Not big about posting myself even if my face is cover. So I hope this would be
一年多以前 chesire said…
Ok I'll accept that.
Now find some of the Disney ladies with a modern look & attire.
 Ok I'll accept that. Now find some of the 迪士尼 ladies with a modern look & attire.
一年多以前 Raeraegirl said…
hehe like thoes two together! wait....Chesire did you make that???? If so LOVE IT!
一年多以前 chesire said…
Yup, my name's below the picture. Thanks. :D
Ok; now find Madame Medusa (from the Rescuers) holding Ariel hostage - Mulan is also present x
On Deviantart btw x
 Ok; now find Madame Medusa (from the Rescuers) holding Ariel hostage - 花木兰 is also present x On D
一年多以前 chesire said…
Now find a fan-art of Aladdin preventing Jasmine from blinking while he's singing "don't you dare close your eyes" from A Whole New World. It's also found in deviantart.
 Now find a 粉丝艺术 of 阿拉丁 preventing 茉莉, 茉莉花 from blinking while he's 唱歌 "don't 你 dare clo
一年多以前 mintcherchoc said…
This kinda freaked me out, but I think this is it. Now someone find me a screencap of the best disney princess dress up online game they know!
 This kinda freaked me out, but I think this is it. Now someone find me a screencap of the best 迪士尼
一年多以前 Raeraegirl said…
How this one?
now fine a a screencap of Belle seeing Beast as a human for the frist time
 How this one? now fine a a screencap of Belle seeing Beast as a human for the frist time
一年多以前 loverocks said…
big smile
HELLO EVERYONE!!!!! Im BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 loverocks said…
he-he hey I think i have found one! If so find Rapunzel plying with other disney princess!
 he-he 嘿 I think i have found one! If so find Rapunzel plying with other 迪士尼 princess!
Is this it? It isnt letting me upload so here is loverocks request... if this is it then find a pic of belle in a historically acrurate dress...

link
Now find whichever Disney Princess you think is the skinniest x
 Now find whichever 迪士尼 Princess 你 think is the skinniest x
I'm not leaving another request bc I just went but here is a pic of what I think is the skinniest princess...look at those wrists!!!!! TINY!
 I'm not leaving another request bc I just went but here is a pic of what I think is the skinniest pri
一年多以前 Eliza80 said…
I think she is, I mean look at that waist! Couold you find a picture of arial and jim meeting ariel's dad
 I think she is, I mean look at that waist! Couold 你 find a picture of arial and jim meeting ariel's
一年多以前 loverocks said…
angry
Im so sorry DestinieBelle2 thats not correct It saposte to be Rapunzel with the other disney princess PLYING!
一年多以前 Raeraegirl said…
@loverocks , it does happen at times
一年多以前 hcsmith said…
Hey Eliza80, I don't know if this is the one you were looking for but this is what I found.
If its right, could someone find a sketch with some dwarves climbing Rapunzel's hair, Ariel holding a fishing hook and the Cheshire Cat licking its lips while looking at Mickey. (this is all in one pic.)
(Hint: its on deviant)
 嘿 Eliza80, I don't know if this is the one 你 were looking for but this is what I found. If its ri
一年多以前 Eliza80 said…
laugh
That's not the one I was thinking of but really cool anywayn hcsmith!!
一年多以前 hcsmith said…
damn, can we have a hint on where to find it??
一年多以前 Eliza80 said…
wink
oh no! I meant that that one's fine even ifit's not the one I meant sorry for the confution xD
一年多以前 loverocks said…
crying
Can someone PLEASE find my pitcher?
一年多以前 Eliza80 said…
loverocks I think were looking for hcsmith is one
一年多以前 Eliza80 said…
but could we have a hint to your one pleas? (It's driving me crazy!)
一年多以前 Raeraegirl said…
I have seen it before and now I cant fine it! haha!
Who is the artist?