family:
family jutsu:
grade(genin,chunin,jounin):
pic:
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
mine
power:the rock(element)
jutsu:chidori
family:yuki uchiha (mother) daisuke uchiha(father) sasuke uchiha(brother)
family jutsu:chidori extrem
grade:chunin
pic:down
 你 are a ninja,how 你 look? name: age: clan: power: jutsu: family: family jutsu: grade(geni

日本动漫 40 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
name: matthew hasashi
clan: shirai ryu
power: fire and the kunai
jutsu: what ever his dad's is
family: his father is hanzo hasashi or as you all would know him as the scorpion, his mother molly hasashi (she was from another world when she met hanzo), twin sister fay
family jutsu: life restor, healing, memory restore
grade:he'd be new so unknown
other:he is the spitting image of his father but was born with his mother's wings witch is made of fire he is always ready in case of danger to protect his mom and twin sister and help his dad protect the newly rebuilt clan
last edited 一年多以前
 name: matthew hasashi age: 18 clan: shirai ryu power: 火, 消防 and the kunai jutsu: what ever his dad
juurizero commented…
COOL 一年多以前
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
name: fay hasashi
clan: shirai ryu
power: fire and the kunai
jutsu: what ever her dad's is
family: her father is hanzo hasashi or as you all would know him as the scorpion, her mother molly hasashi (she was from another world when she met hanzo), twin brother matthew
family jutsu: life resort, healing, memory restore, and what ever her dad's is
grade:she'd be new so unknown
other:she is somewhat like her brother in ways but a lot like her mother when it comes to being as wild as fire like her brother she was also born with wings of fire she really has red eyes and red dress but it's as close as i could get like her brother she was born with both there mom's and there father's powers
 name: fay hasashi age: 18 clan: shirai ryu power: 火, 消防 and the kunai jutsu: what ever her dad's i
juurizero commented…
NICE 一年多以前
nidoqueen commented…
yeah there both the pried of two worlds mortal kombat and pokemon there mom and dad both is that of legend there mom has the power of moltres bird of 火, 消防 there father being the grate 蝎, 蝎子 so yeah thay'd be 流行的 amungst the entire school. 一年多以前
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
matthew:what in earth realm was father's idea of sending us here i was looking foreword to him training us instead
fay:*scared look on her face* i know brother i agree
matthew:*mumbles*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
fay:are we........ the only ones here?
一年多以前 juurizero said…
big smile
Juri:None I am here i was busy
一年多以前 juurizero said…
Here is Juri-s brother Sasuke
Clan:Uchiha
power:rock
family:Yuki Uchiha Mother,Daisuke Uchiha FATHER Juri Uchiha SISTER
Jutsu:Chidori extrem
Jutsu family:Chidori extrem
grade:jounin
 Here is Juri-s brother Sasuke Age:17 Clan:Uchiha power:rock family:Yuki Uchiha Mother,Daisuke Uch
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
fay:ooooo mmmm *still has the look of fear* b-brother you talk to her
matthew:*bows* do forgive my sister she has a heart the size of a bird and scares easy with us being in unformiler surroundings it has her tarefied she is use to our father being close by as you can see we are new here i am matthew hasashi and she is fay hasashi we are from the shirai ryu you may have herd of us if not you should know the name scorpion
fay:i hope thay know our daddy he is a legend of all ninja by what lord raiden told us it was thanks to him mommy and daddy is together i just hope sub-zero and his clan isn't here
matthew:*nods in agreement* just stay calm sister father wouldn't send is where the blasted Lin Kuei is
fay:*wines* yeah i trust daddy *flicks her long flowing flaming red hair out of her face then corners her eyes at Sasuke and in her mind* wow he's cute *blushes*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 juurizero said…
Juri:You want to be your boyfriend fay?
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
fay:hu i-i didn't say anything i don't even know uh what you mean *hides her own face with her wings*
matthew:don't mind her she has yet to understand that freaks like us wouldn't make it this world or any at least normally *wings move* but you don't have to worry about me i got my beloved jade back home
fay:*tears up and her wings go a little dim*
matthew:*corners his eyes at fay* try to keep calm sister
一年多以前 juurizero said…
big smile
Juri:Onii-san!Come with me to workout!
Sasuke:........
Juri:Onii-san!
sasuke:.....
Juri:onii-san onii-san onii-san
Sasuke:Stop!Act like a child
Juri:So you come with me?
Sasuke:UMMMMMM
Juri:PLEASE*Dog face*
Sasuke:OK ok but you are a chunin you can train without me
Juri:Ummmm yeah but you are jounin you can teach me more!
Sasuke:But you don-t have a teacher?
Juri:PLEASE I am bored
Sasuke:Ok Ok Ok
Juri:You like a girl?
Sasuke:Whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­t?N­O!
Juri:Don-t be so boring
Sasuke:I don-t like anyone I have the one goal and this is to be the hokage asistent
Juri:.................BORING
Sasuke:You going at workout or not?
Juri:Oh yeah
Sasuke:WELL GO!
Juri:I know you like the new girl Fay!
Sasuke:Is not true!*activating Chidori Extrem*
Juri:Ok bro keep calm
一年多以前 juurizero said…
Juri:Hey Fay and Matthew He is my team mate
Otani
Otani:Hmmmm Hey
 Juri:Hey Fay and Matthew He is my team mate Otani Otani:Hmmmm 嘿
一年多以前 juurizero said…
Otani:He is our team mate Daichi
Daichi:hello
 Otani:He is our team mate Daichi Daichi:hello
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
fay and matthew:*both bows*
matthew:i am matthew hasashi
fay:and i'm fay hasashi
matthew:we are both from legendary shirai ryu clan our father fought in mortal kombat for awhile before he met our mother
fay:i gess you could also call it the scorpion clan sense our father is the grate scorpion of mortal kombat
matthew:*takes off his mask to reveal his true face* this...... was the mask my father had on when me and my sister was born he gave it to me just before me and her left for this school (this is what he really looks like....... but with black hair)
 fay and matthew:*both bows* matthew:i am matthew hasashi fay:and i'm fay hasashi matthew:we are bo
juurizero commented…
hot 一年多以前
一年多以前 juurizero said…
laugh
Otani:UMMMMM Daichi we have to go at gym
Daichi:Oh yeah Nice to meet you all see you later
Juri:You just go?
Daichi:umm yeah or we come late at the gym and you know what makes Aiso Sensei when he is angry*Said and walk away*
Juri:b.....u....t
Sasuke:so what i lose?
Juri:nothing
Sasuke:She is in love with Daichi!
Juri:I am not
Sasuke:Yeah then why you wrote this?”Dear diary,I am in this school for more than 3 years and this boy Daichi is so cool I love him but he don-t love me„
Juri:You read my diary?
Sasuke:sweet revenge!*malefic smile*
Juri:yes?*beating Sasuke in the had*Sweet revenge
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
matthew:i take it that we must fallow to meet the sensei?
fay:he sounds scary i wander if he has herd of the hasashis
matthew:he should any ninja master should know all the clans of the world even a grate one like ares
fay:good point
一年多以前 juurizero said…
Aiso sensei:Hello you are the new students?*said he seeing from the mask*
Juri was afraid by his look
Aiso:wellcome to ninja school is a honor to be here two members from shirai ryu ummmm in the program now is your workout and because Juri is Chunin she will be your helper Nice to meet you
Juri:He is not so scary when he is neutral but when he is angry he is a monster
 Aiso sensei:Hello 你 are the new students?*said he seeing from the mask* Juri was afraid 由 his loo
anifanfreak commented…
Hei-kun! He's So Beast! 一年多以前
一年多以前 juurizero said…
Emiko:Hello I am Imio Emiko your team mate you are new here?I am from Imio clan a clan of medicinal ninja my mother Imio Hitomi is a good medicinal ninja and my father is sensei here
his name is Aiso Imio but he is call Aiso sensei I know that he is a little scary but he is good
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­
Name:Imio Emiko
Clan:Imio
Family:Imio Aiso(father)Imio Hitomi (mother)
Power:wind
Jutsu:Eternaly life(from her mother)wind shiruken(from her father)
Family Jutsu:Tears wings
Grade:Genin
 Emiko:Hello I am Imio Emiko your team mate 你 are new here?I am from Imio clan a clan of medicinal n
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
matthew:*puts his mask back on then bows* ok *looks up and moves his wings* and yes i am matthew hasashi and this is my twin sister fay we are from shirai ryu clan also known as the scorpion clan sense our father is the grate scorpion of mortal kombat and the new clan leader
fay:*in her mind* wow what happen to his mask? *she backs up just a bit* uh
matthew:we are ready for training mine and her deadacation is grate
fay:*in psy to her brother* i feel nerves brother there is just something about the sensei that has me on edge
matthew:hm *eyes flashes white*
一年多以前 juurizero said…
Juri:Matthew!Fay!Come here you will late at workout!*Said she runing*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
fay and matthew:*flashsteps after her till thay have cot up with her*
matthew:so what will be first in the workout?
fay:brother just watch she'll show us it would be better that way and any way i think running is part of it...... i think
matthew:good point
juurizero commented…
juri:Taijutsu 一年多以前
一年多以前 juurizero said…
Aiso: Good evening !
Class:Good evening sensei!
Aiso:Because we have new team mates we will make a big team for them!
Class:yes
Aiso:for first we make first exercise from taijutsu
Class:Yes
Aiso:Juri!come here and show them first exercise
Juri comes there and with a bamboo makes the greeting for sensei and then she dummy hit and then she hit with punch and when she finish she makes the greeting
Aiso:very well Juri!The best as always!
Juri*in her mind*Huh i was so afraid
Aiso:Ok Emiko you are next
Emiko:Ok!
Emiko started with a hit a punch and at finish makes the greeting
Aiso:very well
Juri:*in her mind*yes yes she is the best because is sensei daughter
 Aiso: Good evening ! Class:Good evening sensei! Aiso:Because we have new team mates we will make a
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
matthew:hmmm *in mind* i know what i will do *looks at the slit that's in the palm of his hand*
fay:oooo nice *looks at her brother* what's wrong brother?
matthew:*in deep thought and does not respond*
fay:*in her own mind* i think i know what i'll do
一年多以前 juurizero said…
angry
Aiso:first fight!Emiko vs Juri
Emiko:Yes!
Juri:Yes!
Emiko started with winged horse kick and Juri blocked the kick with a jump and after she hit emiko-s head with leaping tiger kick Emiko tried dragon-s tail throw but juri blocked the movement and with teeth of tiger throw hurt emiko
Aiso:Mate!
Juri:You were saved by daddy
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
(I want in plz)

name: Masaru
clan: Sarutobi
power: Specialized Ocular Power
jutsu: Instant Teleportation, Wind manipulation, Illusion/Genjutsu, Healing
family: Aiko Sarutobi (Younger sister) Natsu Sarutobi (Father) Miyu Sarutobi (Mother) Ryuuji Sarutobi (Older brother)
family jutsu: Healing
grade: Technically Unranked
pic: Will put one later
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Masaru: *Walking up the street, he was twirling his finger in the air, at first it was unnoticeable but he was making the wind current spin in a small twister* Hum Dee dum...
一年多以前 juurizero said…
big smile
Juri:HEllo Masaru Welcome to Ninja School
一年多以前 juurizero said…
big smile
Emiko:Hey Juri!
Juri:*returning*What?
Emiko:I want revenge!
Juri:you want what?
Emiko:The revenge
Juri:if your father was not there you was dead!
Emiko:You think that you are so strong?
Juri:Accept!I am a chunin and you not!
Emiko:just because you won a fight does not make you the coolest
Juri:and just because you are sensei-s daughter does not make you strong
Emiko:it does not mean anything
Juri:oh yeah?then why you was saved by your father?
Emiko:now we are alone so win the battle
Emiko hit juri with iron first punch and juri blocked her with cobra strike punch she hit emiko with forked lighting kick and she fell
Juri:Pathetic!you think that you are stronger than me?
Emiko:you want a true fight?here!*said throwing a sword*
Juri:uhhhhhhh you want to fight with me?
Emiko:Yeah!*said attacking her*
Juri blocked her totally calm
Emiko:why i can-t defeated you?
Juri:because i am stronger than you!
Emiko began to cry
Juri:hey don-t cry!you are strong but not like me!look next week is the exam for chunin
Emiko:But like that Otani will don-t like me
Juri:you like Otani?
Emiko:yes!I like him from first class and when i found that he is chunin and is in your team i was so destroyed by this
Juri:and when you found that i win the fight from exam you was sad you thought that he will love me no?
Emiko:you know?
Juri:Yes when I was genin Daichi was in my team and next year he won the fight witch made him a chunin he was send in another team i cried like a crazy girl I thought that he will love Sakura his team mate but when i was a chunin i challenged Sakura and I win so I was send in team with Otani and Daichi
Emiko:Well how i could attract the attention of Otani?
Juri:with my help!*said she winking*
Emiko:thank you!
♥Two girls was good friends ♥
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
matthew:*cracks his fingers* easy anuff just have to use my father's fighting stile Hapkido, Moi Fah, and the Pi Gua
fay:except we don't know how do dad's fighting stile
matthew:*looked a little bummed* i hope thay teach those fighting stiles here
fay:i want to be like daddy to but some things might never happen i wanted to go with you and daddy when you two when't to mortal kombat
matthew:our father is my inspiration i do what ever it takes to be like father
fay:me to *giggles*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
matthew:wait...... i do know how to use it
fay:how brother daddy never did train us remember
matthew:*corners his eyes at her then removes his mask* but i watched his moves closely i'll be going based on memory you must have seen mother fight right?
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Masaru: *Hadn't noticed Juri* Hunh? Did someone talk to me? Whatever... *Disappears and reappears in front of the School, he shrugged and walked in, he had both hands in his jeans pockets*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
fay:*looks down at her feet* sadly no
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Masaru: *He sat down on a small bench holding a small cup of tea, he sipped it softly and he closed his eyes, he slowly nodded off* Nnmm...
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
matthew:shoot then we got a problem
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Masaru: *He'd fallen asleep on the bench, his tea cup was beside him and he slept peacefully because he hadn't slept for many days previously* Hrmm...
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
matthew:hurry up and pick the next two to come up *getting inpashent*
一年多以前 juurizero said…
wink
Juri:Hey all sorry i was very busy! :D
*Juri fell and daisuke caught her*
Daisuke:be careful!
Juri:of course!
*Daisuke kissed her*
*Juri jump and said:what the fuck?*
*Daisuke silenced her by kissing her*
Daisuke:I love you!
Juri:*blush* What?
*Juri running back*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
fay:awwwwwww romantic!!!!!!!
matthew:*facepalm* sister don't
fay:*nosebleed*
matthew:what did i tell you? gees you and a.k III's aunt silva is just as bad *hand up*
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Masaru: What the hell is up with this school...? *He weaved a few hand signs* Doppelganger... *A Copy of himself takes his seat and he jumps out of the window* Tch... This is just plain stupid... *He landed gracefully and walked off with his hands in his pockets*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
matthew:*walks over to the teacher's desk and gets a tissue then walks back to his sister* you need to learn to control yourself sister *hands her the tissue*
fay:thank you brother *cleans up the blood* and yes i know brother our father would be disappointed in me if he seen me do that
matthew:here give me your mask i'll put mine and yours in our lockers
fay:oh ok *takes of her mask and hands it to matthew* here
Matthew:i'll teleport there and back before they know i'm gone *dissapears with both masks in his hands*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
matthew:*returns to fay's side* well
fay:well what brother?
matthew:did thay see that i had gone?
fay:nope
matthew:if thay don't call next grup up then i'll be going to our rooms
fay:just calm down brother