随机角色扮演 Gone Wild

Riku114 posted on Jun 08, 2014 at 05:50AM
Hey its that one blue moon. Wanta is actually interested in trying out some mushy rp. XD

Co-Owner: Wanta (Credit to rules and character sheet go to him. We tag teamed on the story)

--------------------------------------

Recently in the Kingdom of Monreille, there have been multiple disappearances of people. Most people wrote this off as either as coincidental runaways or some mass terrorist kidnapping people. Little did they know was that these people who had vanished were transformed into animals placed somewhere in the wilderness

When they took the form of an animal, they had no idea how or what happened besides that they went to bed one night and woke up the way everything was now, an animal in the wilderness. How do they return back? Truly find their significant other.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­

Rules:

1: No godmodding. Probably not gonna be much action, but it has to be said.

2: Be respectful to the other RPers.

3: No one-liners.

4: Use proper grammar when applicable.

5: While this is a romance RP, no sex. Keep this...uh..PG-14.

6: No timeskips without majority approval. Keep to a timeline.

7: While this is a romance RP, keep the mush to a minimum. Yes it's romance, but making your character swoon when he or she is clearly not that type of character is blatantly ridiculous.

8: More rules will be added as seen fit.

9: Lastly, have fun. It's for your own safety. The last group we had didn't have much fun at all and see how they ended up?....ah tragic.

Character Sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Job:

Animal turned into(if any):

Animal appearance: (Optional)

Skills: (Optional)

Weapons: (If any)

Bio:

Other:

Characters:

Seran Ilorn ~ Prince ~ Snow Leopard (Riku)
Roland Delaroca ~ Military Captain ~ Wolf (Wanta)
Constance Greene ~ Noble ~ Lion (Sparrow)
Nanalie Bakerfield ~ Entertainer ~ Raven (Riku)
Cresendlis Verlu ~ Assassin ~ Black Mamba (Riku)
Amythest Surovec ~ Painter ~ None (Kitty)
Cris Redthorn ~ Military Lt. ~ Grizzly Bear (Terra)
Quinn Barbican ~ Military Apprentice ~ None (Wanta)
Jay Withernstone ~ Noble ~ Horse (Riku)

Seran~Amy
Roland~Cres
Cris~Nana
Quin~Constan
Jay~Destiny
last edited on Jun 09, 2014 at 12:21AM

随机角色扮演 127 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 127

一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Name: Seran Ilorn

Appearance: PIC

Job: ........... Being a Prince?

Animal turned into(if any): Snow Leopard

Animal appearance: PIC 2 give me time

Weapons: Sword. Slightly experienced with the bow and arrow

Bio: Seran grew up as the prince of this vast kingdom. He was well raised and would be a perfect example for a prince if it wasnt for his personality which his mom and dad are pretty confident that they could fix. He enjoyed fighting a little too much and when he wasnt out causing trouble he was probably on his bed sleeping the night away unless he was told to get up and do something within his duties as a prince. He is planned to take the thrown when he becomes 21 or earlier is his father dies before then.

Other:
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Seran Ilorn Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: PIC Rank: Prince Job: ........... B
wantadog commented…
Prairie Dog? 一年多以前
一年多以前 wantadog said…
(Lol as if I'm important enough for people to realize how rare that is XD)
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Snow Leopard
 Snow Leopard
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Im going to make one or two more characters tommarow. I need to go to bed
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Name: Roland Delaroca

Appearance: PIC!

Job: Captain

Animal turned into: Wolf

Animal appearance: PIC 2!

Weapons: Sword. Has experience with other weapons though.

Bio: Roland Delaroca was your usual prodigee. From a very young age, he showed incredible ability in both combat and intellect. His parents disapproved of his entering the military, but they accepted that it was his decision. Roland started out small like every other member of the military that was not of noble blood, but it didn't stay that way. His incredible skill soon rose him through the ranks. Despite his obvious skills at taking life though, he has never killed. Not once.

Other: Yup. It's that time when I recycle names from other RPs.
 Name: Roland Delaroca Age: 29 Gender: Male Appearance: PIC! Rank: Military Job: Captai
一年多以前 wantadog said…
(Wolf pic!)
 (Wolf pic!)
一年多以前 mcterra said…
(Can I join this?)
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Why wouldnt you be able to Terra?)
一年多以前 BlackSparrow said…
Name: Constance Greene

Appearance: pic

Job: For the time doing as her abusive father says, when she gets away its to try to help sick or injured people

Animal turned into: lion

Animal appearance: second pic

Skills: She can fight (why is in the bio), and is very good at healing

Weapons: she carries a small knife for protection

Bio: Constance was raised with two older brothers who were in charge of her when she was younger. They taught her how to fight and because they got injured so much she learned the ways of medicine and healing. When they went off to be in the military she went to in hopes they would let her stay to help injured soldiers. After 2 years her first brother was killed and after another yer her second brother was killed and her father demanded she come home. He is abusive to her and is trying to marry her off, she wants to escape him and go back to where she hoped she was a great help in helping injured soldiers.

Other:
 Name: Constance Greene Age: 19 Gender: female Appearance: pic Rank: Daughter of a high
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
(May I join?)
一年多以前 BlackSparrow said…
(lion pic)
last edited 一年多以前
 (lion pic)
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Name: Nanalie Bakerfield (Nana)

Job: Entertainment

Animal turned into(if any): Raven

Animal appearance: PIC 2

Weapons: None

Bio: Nana grew up in a family of farmers where she, like every other person in the household, had to work on the fields. Just to make the whole thing more fun and enjoyable, she tended to sing random songs that came to mind while she worked which ended up with people telling her she had an amazing voice. At the age of 16 she told her mom she was going to step out of the farming business and reach out into the entertainment business. After a bit of arguing she got permission to and for a year, she worked on mastering 3 instruments, the violin, guitar, and flute, dance, and composing songs. By the age of 21, she had become a well known citizen and one that is making good money.

Other: Shes a vegetarian
 Name: Nanalie Bakerfield (Nana) Age: 21 Gender: Female Appearance: PIC Rank: Commoner
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Raven!
 Raven!
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Name: Cresendlis Verlu (Cres)

Job: Assassin

Animal turned into(if any): Black Mamba (5th most toxic and fastest snake XD I love the black mamba. I had trouble choosing between Black Mamba and Taipan)

Weapons: Small Weapons, poisons, bow and arrow........... hasnt touched a sword since her first 1 1/2 years

Bio: Cres had a family of warriors though nothing more than what some would call 'pawns'. Following the family line, Cres joined the military at a young age and over the time span of a year and a half we grew well known for her silent kills. When noted of, Cres was moved divisions where she was taught how to be an assassin specifically before becoming one. It didnt take her too long to become on of the first choices for the job of killing someone.

Other:
 Name: Cresendlis Verlu (Cres) Age: 27 Gender: Female Appearance: PIC Rank: Military Jo
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Black Mamba
 Black Mamba
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Name: Amythest (Amy) Surovec

Appearance: pic

Job: painter

Animal turned into(if any): none

Animal appearance: none

Weapons: none

Bio: Amythest is oldest of thirteen. The twelve others in her family are eleven or under, so she has her hands full taking care of them. However, Amythest herself has problems though. She is schizophrenic, so creatures are constantly appearing before her eyes that no one else can see. Also, she was in an accident at the age of three. As a result, she is deaf. However, she can still talk, and she has her ways of learning what others are saying. At the age of six, she took an interest in drawing. She began to draw whenever she could, and it was discovered she was a drawing prodigee. She got even better as she got older, and is now a painter. However, her father abandoned them, and her mother is sick, so it's hard to balance the children, taking care of her mother, and her painting career at the same time.

Other: one of the ways she can tell what others are saying is by placing her hands on their voicebox.
She carries a notebook around to tell people who don't know her that she's deaf.

(Riku, can the animals fall in love with people?)
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Amythest (Amy) Surovec Age: 18, almost 19 Gender: female Appearance: pic Rank: comm
一年多以前 mcterra said…
Name: Cris Redthorn

Appearance: Pic

Job: Lieutenant

Animal turned into(if any): Grizzly Bear

Animal appearance: Pic 2

Weapons: Katana

Bio: Cris was born in a wealthy family. Being an only son, his father always expected much from him. He was always expected to be good at academics and combat, which he always was. Years later, he was taken into the military and quickly got a high rank at such a young age. Though he's so good at what he does, all Cris loves doing is sleeping and lazying around.

Other:
 Name: Cris Redthorn Age: 22 Gender: Male Appearance: Pic Rank: Military Job: Lieutenan
一年多以前 mcterra said…
Grizzly Bear
 Grizzly 熊
一年多以前 wantadog said…
(I wake up and the number of replies had tripled. Wow....)
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(XD Wanta. Anyways, I suppose they could kitty.)
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((That's good. I realized by creating a non-animal character I could have just excluded myself from everyone else . . .))
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Name: Quinn Barbican

Appearance: PIC!

Job: Apprentice. (similar to a squire.)

Animal turned into: None

Animal appearance: None

Weapons: He doesn't have any particular weapons he prefers over others.

Bio: Quinn's story is nothing so dramatic as seeking revenge for lost loved ones or wishing to defeat a powerful rival. No, all he wants to do is become a strong and respected member of the military. It had been his dream ever since seeing a group of soldiers returning on horseback from battle. They were scarred and bloodsmeared, that's for sure, but Quinn saw something different. He couldn't explain it then and he can't explain it now, but that is what drove him to joining the military and eventually being placed directly under Roland as his apprentice.

Other: Random second character!
 Name: Quinn Barbican Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: PIC! Rank: Military Job: Apprent
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Name: Jay Withernstone

Job: Hunting and Taming

Animal turned into(if any): Horse

Weapons: Trident, Traps

Bio: Jay is from the noble and rich Witherstone family and had skills to be a high ranking warrior even without the name he had. With his set in stone abilities and lineage he could have easy done like most skilled male nobles did and fight as a warrior or even be at home doing nothing with the fortune he already had though neither appealed to him. He preferred the hike and adventure of hunting in the surrounding wilderness. He occasionally took animals that were injured and he found cute and raised them back in his farm side home like the two wolves he had picked up when he was 19 which became his team in hunting.

Other: He had actually been changed for almost a whole month as it is.
 Name: 松鸦, 杰伊, 杰伊 · Withernstone Age: 28 Gender: Male Appearance: PIC Rank: Noble Job: Hunting a
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Horsie!
 Horsie!
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Hum. We need one more girl to balance things out. Ill wait a bit XD)
wantadog commented…
My diabolical plan. 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Damn, this kingdom is vulnerable because of this. Loosing their prince, captain of the military and the lieutenant of the military.........)
wantadog commented…
....s-so...does this mean we can have a plot? *tears forming* 一年多以前
Riku114 commented…
A possible one XD 一年多以前
mcterra commented…
we start as animals? 一年多以前
Riku114 commented…
Depends. Some arent changing like Quinn and Amy, others have already changed like 松鸦, 杰伊, 杰伊 · 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((Hey riku, are you going to pair us all up, or do we just pick who our match is?))
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(to Kitty, Ill take popular sovereignty and have you guys all vote on it. Ill give anyone half an hour to join before I close off the joining and balance out the genders)
一年多以前 mcterra said…
(okay.)
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(So what do you guys think? Should I pair them up or should we go with the flow of the story and decide that way?)
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((I'd honestly rather be paired up. I'm bad at going with the flow, I'll just end up useless to everyone. I'm one of the few people who hates surprises.

And sorry if I don't reply for a while. I've been bedridden for the past few days, so I might forget to check.))
一年多以前 fangfan7 said…
Name: Destiny Lodbrok

Appearance: pic 1 (coming)

Job: spy/can go into situations stealthily to fight

Animal turned into(if any): Fox

Animal appearance: Pic 2 (coming)

Skills: She is quiet and stealth and knows how to handle a number of weapons

Weapons: she always carries a knife just in case, she loves to use a sword

Bio: Destiny joined the Military because she grew up an orphan and she was good at getting in places to steal things, one day (under many circumstances that will come to light later) she decided to use her ability to sneak around for something good. (more about her will be found out later)

Other:
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Destiny Lodbrok Age: 20 Gender: female Appearance: pic 1 (coming) Rank: Military
一年多以前 mcterra said…
(I guess we'll just have to go with the pairing up. And now the genders are balanced, right?)
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Kay then. Ill go on to pair them up with random.org)
一年多以前 fangfan7 said…
((here's the fox))
last edited 一年多以前
 ((here's the fox))
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Here we go. I decided to make it so that we arent being paired with ourselves....... I mean me with myself

Destiny Lodbrok & Seran Ilorn
Nanalie Bakerfield & Cris Redthorn
Cresendlis Verlu & Quinn Barbican
Amythest Surovec & Roland Delaroca
Constance Greene & Jay Withernstone)
Riku114 commented…
Any objections? 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Last call though. Anyone want to put any other characters?)
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Cresendlis: 27 years old.
Quinn: 16 years old.

That's gonna be an interesting one.
mcterra commented…
LMFAO!!! XD 一年多以前
wantadog commented…
So am I, Terra. So am I. 一年多以前
Riku114 commented…
XD I think we should pair these up a little 更多 properly. 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Hey since we are redoing the organization again without random.org.)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 wantadog said…
(You could have just changed it so Cresendlis turned into a cougar instead of a Black Mamba? *hides from Riku's wrath*)
Riku114 commented…
XD What would that do? 一年多以前
wantadog commented…
It's a dumb joke. XD 一年多以前
wantadog commented…
Shhhh. I never 说 it. *shy wantadog* 一年多以前
Riku114 commented…
I derped there XD I actually thought those were different names XD 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Actually never mind)
Riku114 commented…
Im going to pair them up logically here 一年多以前
wantadog commented…
Well it'll probably work better, but the logical way is never quite as hilarious XD 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Characters

Seran Ilorn 18
Roland Delaroca 29
Cris Redthorn 22
Quinn Barbican 16
Jay Withernstone 28

Constance Greene 19
Nanalie Bakerfield 21
Cresendlis Verlu 27
Amythest Surovec 18
Destiny Lodbrok 20

Heh. Wanta that goes for Roland and Amy too

Noted:
Mine will not be paired up with mine.
We dont want cougars everywhere with the age range of 16-29
Im not against homosexuals or anything, but lets just not have that either

Meaning:
Seran can logically be with everyone but Cres and Nana
Roland can be with Cres and maybe Nana
Cris can be with anyone preferably Nana or Destiny
Quin can be with Constance or Amy
Jay can be with Destiny

Ill attach a small chart I made and Ill take recommendations while I judge on bios.

Yellow: Yes.
Green: Preferable
Black: No.
White: Possible

Forgot that Jay, Nana, and Cres were my characters too
last edited 一年多以前
 Characters Seran Ilorn 18 Roland Delaroca 29 Cris Redthorn 22 Quinn Barbican 16 松鸦, 杰伊, 杰伊 · Withernsto
Riku114 commented…
Wait 一年多以前
Riku114 commented…
Ive been doing those logic puzzles in geometery all of last last week 一年多以前
Riku114 commented…
Actually no. We dont need a Human x Human. We need Human x Animal XD Bestiality much 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
And there we have it. Thank you Terra for your help

Seran~Amy
Roland~Cres
Cris~Nana
Quin~Constan
Jay~Destiny

Any objections now?
mcterra commented…
no problem. 一年多以前
kittyluv57 commented…
no objections 一年多以前
一年多以前 mcterra said…
(Can we start now?)
一年多以前 wantadog said…
(I was kind of hoping Roland would get paired with one of your characters Riku mostly because I have not done much romance stuff and I'm more used to your style of RPing XD

In other words, I agree. Great job!)
Riku114 commented…
Shhhhh......... I didnt even think about keeping that in mind when I did it *horrible at lying* Anyways, I didnt have to worry about it, I made my girls in the range of Roland's because I doubted anyone else would XD 一年多以前
Riku114 commented…
I was right 一年多以前
一年多以前 mcterra said…
(okay so if I've got this right, we choose whether we start as animals or humans, right Riku?)
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Yup. Though the transformation will occur over sleep may it be a nap or an overnight sleep. Ill make the first post in a few minutes. They can speak english and they can naturally speak the animal language)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Jay was off in a field near the forest line grazing on some grass by a small river running though the field. He had lost track of how long it had been since he suddenly found himself as a horse though oddly, grass has actually been quite the meal....... even if it had taken him a while to actually try it. He lifted his head and turned back to look at a few of the mare who had started following him around a week ago. He supposed this is what most would call a growing herd and he was sure that any average stallion like himself would probably call them mates....... Though while he may have the appearance of a horse and be grazing on grass fresh off the dirt, he still believed himself to be a human and wasnt going to become 'mates' with an animal. The only thing that kept him from ditching them would probably be the fact he saw them as pets that needed to be taken care of. He sighed and looked back in the direction of the nearby city. He hoped that his two wolves were okay and not stuck at home. Maybe someone came by looking for him and took them in.......... It wouldnt be good if they escaped and fled into the forest on instinct. Sure they were hunters though they wouldnt eat without permission and they have been domesticated over the past 9 years to the point he wasnt sure if they could live on their own.

---------------------------

Cres sat down on the couch in her home after finishing a mission. She would have to report in soon. Surely there wasnt a war going on in the meanwhile but there were always people that needed to be assassinated. People who were believed to be leaking information to rival kingdoms. People who were thought to be involved in the prince's disappearance. People who were running a black market or mafia. People who in the end posed a threat to the kingdom. She sighed wiping off some of the blood that was on her hands with a rag. Today it was someone who had evidence as a spy and she had to get up close and personal. She sighed.

Cres: They just never want to give me a break do they?

---------------------------

Seran was laying down on a tree branch. He yawned keeping his eyes shut. This blanket on him was really nice and comfortable and there was a nice breeze going through. Someone must had opened the window for him while he was asleep. This was the life. Laying down on a comfy bed with a warm blanket and a nice breeze going through. He started to roll over to the side. Being a prince was gre- His thought was cut in half as he began to fall from the high branch on the way down he attempted to grab onto the branched. Near the bottom he managed to get his claws into one of the branch's side and pulled him up.

Seran: Damn idiotic trolls! Who the hell put me in a tree?! Geez people go through a lot of trouble to mess with eachother now-in-days dont they?

He jumped off from the branch and began to walk of......... Why was he walking on all fours.........

-----------------------------

Nana was in one of the bars where she was hired to entertain the customers. As she finished up one of her songs she exhaled deeply before catching her breath and letting out a friendly smile

Nana: And that will be all for today! I will be back here next week

Nana finished up putting away her guitar and heading to the door of the bar. She was making a nice amount of money for each performance she did. She had many people who enjoyed her music though she never once signed a signature. She sighed and sat down on the bench. Each performance, whether dancing or singing, was a tiresome thing to do
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Amy grabbed her bag, pulled her pinkish-white hair into a ponytail. She turned around to look at the twelve children watching behind. "I'm off to my lessons! Be good for mon . . . Mom, ok?" Her words were rather slow and slurred, she wasn't entirely used to talking yet. "Marcus, your in charge." Marcus was the oldest of the twelve, at11.5 years old. With that, she walked out the door. Amythest had a tutor who helped become better at talking and listening, since she was deaf.

((Might not be back for a while, have to eat.))
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Roland was standing on the balcony of the third floor of the kingdoms castle. He had just finished his rounds when he stopped to take a short break. The view was nice. Even for a military man like Roland, he could appreciate the beauty. Times of peace were boring, but Roland preferred them that way. People were well fed, creativity was flourishing, and aside from the occasional robber or highwayman, the military had very little to draw their swords at. The recent disappearance of the prince had been causing quite a stir, but Roland was not put in charge of that investigation. Roland was instead put in charge of making sure their defenses were strong. Who knows what neighboring countries might do if they caught wind of the princes disappearance.

Roland's musings were cut short by the sound of someone entering the balcony. It was none other than Quinn, his apprentice. Quinn had been assigned to Roland to be taught what it was like to be part of the military. This was not the norm, but it was far from rare. Roland was told that Quinn might not know what he is getting into. As of yet, Quinn has shown that he knows exactly what to expect.

Quinn bounded in, stopping right behind Roland and bowing low. "Captain Delaroca, sir!"

Roland: "What is it, Quinn? I've told you that you salute, not bow."

Quinn: "Sorry, sir. I just got carried away, I guess."

Roland: "It does not matter. Do you have something you need?"

Quinn: "Yes sir! I wanted to ask you whether you are planning on heading up the search for the missing prince." Quinn had been filled in by Roland the day before.

Roland: "I was not assigned that task."

Quinn: "Yes, but I'm sure if you requested it, you would be sure to be given it."

Roland sighed and rubbed the back of his head. "Possibly. I don't care about it really. If they didn't assign me in the first place, they probably had their reasons. I will do as I've been ordered, and you will be assisting me, or is it that you would prefer a more exciting assignment which is why you want me to head up the Prince investigation? Hmm?"

Quinn flinched as he was figured out. He closed his eyes and gave a nervous laugh. "Uh, no sir, not at all. I'm fine with wall duty."