随机角色扮演 I'm Not Crazy!

Kat-chan posted on Sep 01, 2013 at 08:42PM
You're absolutely insane.

At least, that's what they told you when they took you. Really, you're perfectly sane...well, most of you. The real reason they took you? Because you can do things. Things that they can't understand. They want to know how you do it.

So they took you. They gave you to the Men in White. The Men in White run tests on you. They experiment on you. They hurt you. All because they don't understand you.

But it's fine. To them, at least. It's fine, because in their eyes, you're not even human. You're just a test subject. That is all you will ever be to them.

They won't let you leave. Can you get out?

RULES!
~NO GODMOD ALLOWED! Like, ever.
~Respect the other role players.
~Cursing and sex and whatever is allowed. Just don't be too descriptive and don't let the Men in White catch you.
~Don't kill other peoples characters without permission! The Men in White will find out, and you will be punished.
~GRAMMER! I wnt to be abl to kno wat ur syin
~Try to keep one liners to a minimum, please!
~HAVE FUN!

TO JOIN!
Name:
Appearance:
ID Number:
Abilities:
How long you've been here:
Bio:
Other:

ANY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL BE MADE HERE!
 You're absolutely insane. At least, that's what they told 你 when they took you. Really, you're p
last edited on Sep 01, 2013 at 08:46PM

随机角色扮演 784 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 784

一年多以前 Kat-chan said…
Name: Emily Rave
Appearance: pic
ID Number: 33
Abilities: Sound control and imitation
How long you've been here: 4 years
Bio: ...She doesn't talk about that.
Other: None
 Name: Emily Rave Age:15 Gender: Female Appearance: pic ID Number: 33 Abilities: Sound control an
一年多以前 LocalArtistist said…
(Does it matter what kind of experiments they have done?)

Kat-chan commented…
No, I suppose not. 一年多以前
LocalArtistist commented…
Sweet uh I mean sad 一年多以前
Name: Stacey Livestronge
ID Number: 666
Abilities: can change how she looks, hair color eye color.
How long you've been here: 10 years
Bio: her testing was very delicate and in order for it to work with her original genes properly they needed to start at a young age. Other than that all she remembers was horrible pain, and fear of the men in white.

Other: After more and more testing the combinations go wrong and she ends up being able to not only change appearances but can take on the shape of someone's worst nightmare.

What she normally looks vv
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Stacey Livestronge Age: 16 Gender: female ID Number: 666 Abilities: can change how she look
peterpansbff commented…
She's like a Metamorph from Harry Potter! :D 一年多以前
Sadly yes v_v 一年多以前
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
Name: Ike
Appearance: pic
ID Number: 13
Abilities: glowing in the dark and being able to walk upside-down
How long you've been here: 6 years (and determined to get out soon)
Bio: Son of a Man in White. He was able to hide his abilities for a while.
Other: His main hobby is trying to be an escape artist. They keep increasing the security he's in. He also enjoys pulling pranks on the Men in White. Though, it does get him into some trouble....

last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Ike Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: pic ID Number: 13 Abilities: glowing in the dark and
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Name: Suran Tiskin
Appearance: PIC
ID Number: 514
Abilities: Illusions (all 5 senses) Telekinesis, Memory Altering, Mind Reading, Hypnosis
How long you've been here: 14 years
Bio: He and his sisters came here and knew this place almost as if it was home. They really dont remember a time before being here. They dont remember life outside of this life. They could careless about escaping. Suran though could never stand seeing someone get hurt and would be willing to get himself hurt rather then others. By now he knows several secret passages and cooridors that some of the staff dont even know.
Other:
 Name: Suran Tiskin Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: PIC ID Number: 514 Abilities: Illusions (all
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Name: Natsuki Tiskin
Appearance: PIC
ID Number: 515
Abilities: Atomkinesis
How long you've been here: 14 years
Bio: Basically the same as Suran, but she doesnt care as much about protecting and sometimes she gets the curiousity about a life outside of this but never anything to long to get her own will to try and escape.
Other:
 Name: Natsuki Tiskin Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance: PIC ID Number: 515 Abilities: Atomkinesi
一年多以前 lilstunna said…
anybodyb have skype .--.
peterpansbff commented…
no, sorry >.> 一年多以前
Not anymore :/ 一年多以前
Riku114 commented…
Nope 一年多以前
(Shall we start then?)
一年多以前 Kat-chan said…
(Yeah, let's do that.)
Emily lay in her cell, staring blankly at the ceiling. She would be taken for testing soon, she knew it, but for now, she lay motionless. Then she heard the sound of squeaking metal and the voice of a Man in White. "It's time for testing. Come."
一年多以前 ManyManyMoons said…
Name: Nicole Depora
Appearance: Picture
ID Number: 5
Abilities: Super strength
How long you've been here: 15
Bio: Nicole and her mother were brought here when Nicole was only 2. Her mother was experimented on almost daily before she committed suicide in her cell when Nicole was 8. Nicole has been alone here since then.
 Name: Nicole Depora Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Picture ID Number: 5 Abilities: Super str
"Walk faster, 666." A MIW (man in white) said gruffly. "Walk slower, Dr. Douche." Stacey mimicked him. The MIW scowled and opened her cell and pushed her in. Teasing the MIW's was one of her only forms of entertainment in this hell, even though it wasn't as entertaining as it used to be now that they had gotten used to it. She leaned against wall of her cell and began whistling the tune of the birthday song, boredly.
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Name: Shiro

Appearance: Pic

ID Number: 0

Abilities: Voids/Black Holes

How long you've been here: a few centuries

Bio: Shrio is Void kin, And came to earth in the medieval times, he kept living on and on, and people had begun to notice, the immortal being that walked among others for years, until the MIW captured him, and did strange experiments on him, they did X-rays and found 2 hearts, his brain held knowledge beyond imagine, but it was locked away, as Shrio to other void kin was considered a child still.

Other:
1: His black holes are white, and his hair and eyes are White.
2: Sometimes he is called Subject White instead of Subject 0.
3: Was the very first subject in this facility.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Shiro Age: A few centuries old Gender: Male Appearance: Pic ID Number: 0 Abili
peterpansbff commented…
I have to ask, Time-Master. Are 你 a 粉丝 of Doctor Who? :) 一年多以前
Time_Master commented…
yes, but my name isn't anything from DW, i just came up randomly while i was doing an asignment on time. 一年多以前
peterpansbff commented…
Ah , I see ^.^ 一年多以前
一年多以前 kiwiXtheXfruit said…
Name: Kara
Appearance: Short brown hair, hazel eyes, average height
ID Number: 734
Abilities: Selectively sticky hands and feet
How long you've been here: 10 years
Bio: As she has been at the institute practically her whole life, she has little knowledge of life outside the facility. What she does know has been collected from the men in white and the other prisoners. She is fond of some of the men in white coats, but despises others for their harshness.
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Shiro sat him his Cell, awaiting for when they would let them out in the courtyard, Shiro had been here for hundreds of years now... new people to meet... new faces and voices and personalities... humans always interested Shiro.
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
Ike sat in his dark cell, upside-down on the ceiling. Life here was, boring, boring, boring. And dangerous, of course. He blinked his eyes wearily, and stared around the room, which was right-side-up to him. They'd be coming for him soon.... "Not if they can't find me," he muttered.
He heard the creak of the jail door. It opened, nice and wide, with light pouring in. The glory of a window.
The silhouette of a Man in White entered.
"13, it is time for your testing." The only thing that happened. Something Ike dreaded, but was forced to look forward to. He couldn't wait until the end of the day, where he would be allowed to sleep. But then he would wake up, the beginning of yet another testing day. Joy.
"13," the man repeated again. "13, I know you're in here." If Ike could lure this guy in, maybe he could make a break for the door. His escape plans never succeeded, but he had an awful ambition to get out. He'd help the others, too.
"13-"
"Well, come look for me, then."
A light flickered on, revealing Ike's spot on the middle of the ceiling.
Ike pretend to smile as he dropped from the ceiling. "Aw, that's cheating."
The Man in White sighed as he dragged the shuffling teen behind him. "I'm sorry, Ike," he murmured under his breath.
'Wow,' Ike wanted to say. 'You've actually called me by my name.' But he sighed, too. "I know, Dad."
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Shiro heard what they said as they passed by his cell
"his father... is testing on his own son?... humans really are more cruel than the void kin... but were they more cruel than me?... would they... burn their own?..."

Shiro just stayed in the center of his cell... waiting for when they were allowed into the courtyard...

He had tried to escape before... but it wouldn't matter, he was lonely out there, its lonely in here, out there new faces, in here new faces, every few 80-90 years... but in here he could stay with people for a few years, instead of always just traveling...

soon to the courtyard...
soon...
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
Ike glanced at each cell he passed by, hoping to distract himself. The first he noticed was the cell next to his. A boy sat in the middle of it, murmuring something.
He stared back.
Several halls later, Ike's dad left him to bring more prisoners to their appointments. Ike stood outside tall white doors, waiting for his number--which felt sadly like a name-- to be called. A Man in White passed by, eating a sandwich. Oh how delicious it looked, compared to the gruel-like white glop he was served everyday.
"13?"
"Present," he said automatically, snapping from his thoughts.
The man raised his eyebrows. "You're not going to try to escape this time, are you?"
"No," Ike said with a forced smile. As he was lead through the doors he muttered under his breath. "No as in 'no promises'."
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Shiro looked out his cell window... nearly 3 PM... 1 hour until court yard time

"what to do... what to do... recite the Void Vantricle? recite Pi to the 9 sextrillionth digit... find more cracks in the walls maybe?... better check the walls"
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
"How many tests today?"
"Two."
"Just two?" Ike asked, surprised.

A man with a clipboard approached. "Number 13, are you?"
Ike nodded, bored.
"Good. Today we will have a test for each of your abilities. First, we will test your....glowing."
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Shiro was a bit bored now, he had checked the walls 44 times, and only 15 cracks, same as last time,
"Maybe i should see what they are doing for experiments nowadays..."

Shiro made a small black hole, one in his cell another in the Testing rooms, the black hole in his room began showing what the other saw.
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
Ike headed back to his cell, breathing heavily and sopping wet. The first test hadn't been so bad. He was tied to rope and descended down a large hole. They'd wanted to see how long they could see him glowing.
The second test....not so much. He breathed heavily. The second test had him sitting on a ceiling...underwater. Of course he could do it underwater! But they'd wanted to see how long after he was unconscious. He'd been told he merely passed out on the ceiling as if it were a floor.

He stumbled into his cell, shivering. As the door closed behind him, he was told by a Man in White that it was 10 minutes to 3. Hopefully he'd be able to dry off during courtyard time. Otherwise he may get sick, falling asleep wet.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
It was now 3, the MIW came and let all the prisoners to the courtyard, Shiro ran to the courtyard, people! glorious humans! this was the best 3 hours of the day for Shiro, sleep was just another empty black void, and the whole day except for these 3 hours was just waiting in an empty white room with nothing but a un-needed bed and 15 cracks,

Shiro was the first to the courtyard, standing in the center, just waiting for the humans!
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
Ike strolled into the courtyard, fourteenth person in. He sighed contently. This was the best time of day. If only most of the day was like this.
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Ike was suddenly hugged, by a strange male person, he looked young, but his eyes looked so old,

"fourteen so far, how many more? how many more new faces and personalities?hello, I'm Shiro, Patient Zero, you? what do you like? dislike? colour? favourite food?"
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
Ike squeaked in surprise as he was suddenly embraced.
He breathed, short of breath. "Ike" was all he could manage. He'd had difficulty catching breath since testing that day, and he wasn't quite sure the stranger had heard him. Plus, Ike was still rather wet, and it must have been spreading to the other boy.
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Shiro hadn't mind the wetness, he couldn't catch a cold any more, his body's immune system had seen it so many times it's practically a fly that it swats down in a second,

"i saw the tests they did on you... flurocentisity (Glowing) and.. wall-walking?"
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
"Indeed," Ike said once he caught his breath. "Kinda random in abilities, I guess--- Wait, how did you see?"
一年多以前 YugiohFanatic1 said…
Name: Katherine ( Nickname: Kit )
Appearance: Pic below
ID Number: 17
Abilities: Mimicry
How long you've been here: 1 month
Bio: Katherine loves to play with people- freaking them out, messing with their life a bit, nothing too harsh. It started out just being able to recreate sounds, mostly just animals. It soon grew to others' voices and a wider spectrum of sounds. She then was able to mimic appearances of people. Then the Men in White came and took her away.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Katherine ( Nickname: Kit ) Age: 18 Gender: Female Appearance: Pic below ID Number: 17 Ab
Copy cat 一年多以前
Stacey strolled out in to the courtyard looking around boredly, she arms were sore from the testing and they were covered in puncture marks. The MIWs had been collecting samples of her DNA for cloning. She sighed and walked over to a wall and leaned against playing with her hair making it change into the colors of the rainbow, it tingled and made her head numb but it was something to do.
(( I'm a copy cat? Or is that a pun? Or are you saying that's what she is? ))

Katherine sat in her room. She was due for another test today. She wanted to go outside, but she was forced to stay in her room till the Men in White came to do their tests. She sighed as she just laid there on her bed.
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
Ike waved at Stacey. He'd met her in the courtyard before.
(Both >:D)

Stacey saw Ike's wave and smiled politely giving a short wave back.
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
"How was testing?" he called over to her, as if testing were simply a class. It had grown that familiar.
"Lovely." Stacey replied sarcasm weaved into every syllable she spoke. She got up of the wall and headed over to them not having anything better to do. "What about you?"
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
Ike smirked and shook his damp hair. "Rather wet. You know, I have to admire their creativity. It's limitless."
"At lest it keeps things interesting." She said smiling slightly glad not to of had to got through Ike's testing she could couldn't imagine it to be too nice.
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
Ike sighed. "Indeed. Wonder what tomorrow will bring."
He lowered his voice, as not to be heard. "You know, I've been brainstorming."
(( So do we have anyone who is actually a Man in White? ))
一年多以前 kiwiXtheXfruit said…
Kara wandered aimlessly around the courtyard. The sun felt good on her skin after the darkness of the cell. She smiled at the sight of all the others.
(No I guess not but Ike is one of the their's son.)

Stacey eyed him curiously, crossing her arms she let them hang loosely at her chest. "And? What did you come up with?" Her own voice lowering automatically.
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
(No, but that's a very creative idea!)

Ike cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted. "HEY KARA~"

last edited 一年多以前
(( Is Ike a patient? ))
peterpansbff commented…
((Yes, unfortunately...)) 一年多以前
YugiohFanatic1 commented…
(( Oh. Okay. )) 一年多以前
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
"What if you could disguise yourself?" he said to Stacey. "With your specific abilities?"
Stacey sighed she had thought that many times, and so had the MIW. "I can't really do decent gender changes, I mean they're trying to test that out on me but so far I only end up looking and sounding like a boy." She said her voice altering she rolled her shoulders back they broadened out with a loud pop and her chest flattened. But her hair was still long and her jaw was still fairly feminine. Done giving an example she quickly turned back "Like I said a boy." She she her voice changing back to its hushed tone. She didn't want any of the MIW mowing that their tests actually worked.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Noone_N said…
tongue
Name: Noone
Appearance:
ID Number: 46
Abilities: Rapid healing, nightvision, solid blood (he can use it as a weapon )
How long you've been here: about 12 years
Bio: ((I'll put it up later))
Other: He gets crazy around blood
 Name: Noone Age: unknown Gender: unknown Appearance: ID Number: 46 Abilities: Rapid healing,
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
(Welcome Noone! :D)
Ike wasn't shocked by her suddenly changing appearance; he'd seen her do it before.
"Ah."
Ike sighed. "Well, we'll have to keep plotting. Any recent ideas?"
Kit sighed again, waiting for the Men to come. As she waited she thought of ways to mess with the Men. Maybe she could mimic their co workers. Maybe they could mimic the announcers voice to make them leave, then run for it.
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
Ike wondered where Kit was. Surely they wouldn't test her during Courtyard time!
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Shiro had been silently watching, but accidentally let out some words from his mind

"Humans are awesome! cruel but awesome!"
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
Ike turned back to Shiro, eyes widened a bit in confusion.

"Uhhhh, I suppose.... What makes you say that?"