随机角色扮演 I'm Not Crazy!

Kat-chan posted on Sep 01, 2013 at 08:42PM
You're absolutely insane.

At least, that's what they told you when they took you. Really, you're perfectly sane...well, most of you. The real reason they took you? Because you can do things. Things that they can't understand. They want to know how you do it.

So they took you. They gave you to the Men in White. The Men in White run tests on you. They experiment on you. They hurt you. All because they don't understand you.

But it's fine. To them, at least. It's fine, because in their eyes, you're not even human. You're just a test subject. That is all you will ever be to them.

They won't let you leave. Can you get out?

RULES!
~NO GODMOD ALLOWED! Like, ever.
~Respect the other role players.
~Cursing and sex and whatever is allowed. Just don't be too descriptive and don't let the Men in White catch you.
~Don't kill other peoples characters without permission! The Men in White will find out, and you will be punished.
~GRAMMER! I wnt to be abl to kno wat ur syin
~Try to keep one liners to a minimum, please!
~HAVE FUN!

TO JOIN!
Name:
Appearance:
ID Number:
Abilities:
How long you've been here:
Bio:
Other:

ANY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL BE MADE HERE!
 You're absolutely insane. At least, that's what they told 你 when they took you. Really, you're p
last edited on Sep 01, 2013 at 08:46PM

随机角色扮演 784 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 784

一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Shiro was the only one who heard the insane laughter... they injected 'that' into someone again... poor people, those that it didn't change, were considered defective, and disposed of, they tried to use it on Shiro, but his blood was already a different type to humans, his blood was black instead of red, and the liquid didn't have any effect on Shiro's body, it simply only made him hot and exhausted, and after an hour faded away.
Humans are strange, but amazing, beautiful, but ugly, friendly, but mean, happy, sad, smart, dumb, fast, slow, big, small, good, bad,

Humans were all different, all special...
but Void Kin were all mostly the same... and all afraid of only 1 thing...
BEING alone.
一年多以前 YugiohFanatic1 said…
She looked at him and sat down, then mimicked a voice, making it seem like someone was yelling from far away. "Help! Help me! I'm being hurt!" She watched to see if he bought it.
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Shiro did react to the voice, he looked to where it was coming from, but it didn't matter, he couldn't do anything to help...
"I'm sorry! i would help! if i could!"
一年多以前 LocalArtistist said…
A few minutes later Stacey fell unconscious, and Victor Black stepped into the room he had been watching the whole scene from the room next to this through one-way glass. He walked up to 666 "Well that was interesting." He said tilting her jaw up he study her veins they were clearly visible due to the Formula 666 that ran through them. Formula 666 was originally a combination of six hundred sixty six, different DNA samples taken from a variety of compatible donors. There for if it worked it would allow the subject to obtain unworldly abilities, but of coarse that would mean that they would be risking everything if it succeeded, they wouldn't know how it would react to the subject's body if it would at all and once it did what the subject would do once awoken. He stared at 666 in awe of all the possibilities that she held in store. After seeing the way the other subjects had reacted to Formula 666 it's name seemed rather fitting. Most of them lived in torture for the rest of their shortened lives others died straight away, and many had killed themselves. He smiled happily as the rest of 666's veins darkened across her body. It was working.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Shiro had now sensed a growing power, not like radio-activity, not some sort of power... hatred? anger? revenge? someone... some human in this building is filled with hate, filled with anger...

"you poor soul... i hope whoever has done this to you... will be forgiven"
Sorry, I have to go. :(
last edited 一年多以前
Time_Master commented…
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 一年多以前
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
((Wow, I missed a lot. o.o))

"Of course you can come with!" he said to Naoi.

He noticed a disturbed look on Shiro's face. "Are you okay?"
Kat-chan commented…
你 now understand the story of my life. 一年多以前
peterpansbff commented…
哈哈 yes, yes 一年多以前
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Shiro looked back to Ike

"Yeah... I'm ok..."
一年多以前 Kat-chan said…
Naoi looked at Shiro with a mixture of confusion and worry as she nervously clenched and unclenched her thickly gloved hands. "You look like something's troubling you..."
(( peter. i answered to your reply just to let you know. ^^ ))
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
"No, it's fine, I'm ok... though someone else isn't... if they take you somewhere, and they are holding a black liquid... i will pray for you"
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
((Oh, sorry, Yugioh!! ))

"Why, what's happening?" Ike asked with concern "Is it a "medicine"? A poison?"

The Man in White shook his head. "We will need you to mimic, but we are going to be testing your ability to transmit sounds that normal people cannot hear. You will be asked mimic them at a normal, audible tone. The test will last merely three minutes, but will probably result in strong migraines, at the worst."

He pointed to a table next to her. "There is your pair of headphones. I will be in the room in the back, controlling frequencies. I will be inquiring you if you can't hear it every now and then, so keep your ears open. Good luck, Ki--.... 17."

And with that, he went into the back room.
一年多以前 kiwiXtheXfruit said…
Kara heard a muffled yell for help coming from her left. In this place, you could never tell if the screams were real, but Kara ran toward it anyways. The sounds stopped and Kara slowed her pace. "Are you alright?" she called out in what she thought was the direction of the voice.
She looked at the headphones, then looked at him, then back at the headphones. She sighed and put them on. She looked a little worried. She didn't like pain, and she absolutely couldn't stand head pain. She just had to pull through this and then she could go outside.
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
"Medicine? Poison? no, none of that, that black liquid will try to Override your genetic code, but if your current Genetic Code is too different from a regular humans, then it won't do much"

MIW:" here we are, the new test subject is about to test her sound abilities"
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
A soft buzzing, not quite audible, came out from the headphones. After asking if she could hear, the Man in White fiddled with a knob in the backroom. The sound was magnified greatly, a something song-like she had never heard before. It was time to mimic the strange, melodic cooes and clicks.
She listened carefully and she opened her mouth. She mimicked the sounds perfectly. Each long tone and click that came out of the headphones.
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
"What... happens if it doesn't work? Has it happened to you before?" Ike had never heard of this before, reacting as if he were a child being told a ghost story. Perhaps no one had told him, because.... no one had survived it.

After three minutes precisely, the Man in White returned, finishing notes on his clipboard. "Good work. You may run along now to your free time now, thank you." Compliments, Manners, and almost calling Kit by name. This Man in White was different from the others.

Kit was free to go.
"Finally." She sighed and walked out, then smirked and went to the control room door. She looked around to make sure there was no one around, she stood outside the door and spoke inside. "Hey! I need help out here! We got a patient out of control!" She had mimicked the Man in White's voice to get them out. She then hid around the corner to see if they would run out.
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
A few moved from the backroom and looked around curiously, ready. Perhaps Kit had made herself have more difficulty leaving now.
"Over here!" She made it seem like it came from the opposite hallway from where she was.
Stacey could herself slowly regaining consciousness. She pried her eyes open only to snap them shut at the blinding light. Her brain felt like hundreds of razor sharp teeth were tearing away at it, yet the rest of her body felt no pain and was completely numb. She opened her eyes again, they quickly adjusted to the light and she could see clearly. There was a tall man with silver hair standing before her. "You're awake 666. Good." He smiled warmly at her. Stacey simply stared at him wondering where she was and why she was strapped down. The man stepped forward digging her teeth out of the mouth guard, he set it aside. "My name is Victor Black. May I ask how you feel at this moment?" He asked his eyes shined with curiosity. "That depends, how should I be feeling?" She questioned him suspiciously. Victor sighed even though a smile was still on his face. "You put up quite the fight, good for you." He grabbed an empty needle "Now would you tell me if you feel this." He stuck the needle into Stacey's arm and drew some of her blood. Stacey watched the needle stab into her skin "Hey! What are you doing?!" she naturally flinched but she felt no pain, she stared as her blood filled the needle. It was darker a lot darker, she didn't under stand why she was here, what this man was planning, or why her head hurt so badly. "What am I doing here?" She demanded. Victor handed the needle off to the man next to him. "I thought they had explained this all to you. You were here so we could run a quick test on you." Stacey stared at him totally confused she didn't remember anything of what this man was saying. "No, I don't remember anyone explaining anything to me." She said earnestly growing more confused by the second. Victor frowned "You mean you don't recall anything?" Stacey tried to shake her straps loose but they wouldn't budge. "I just said that didn't I?" Victor frowned. "Well this isn't good." He walked closer and unstrapped her hands, "I had really hoped this would have worked." He said disappointedly. Stacey's eyes widened as he spoke. "What do you mean....?" Victor didn't reply but simply unstrapped her legs handing her off to the other MIW. "Take her to the disposal room." The MIW took hold of Stacey's arm and began pulling her out of the room. "DISPOSAL ROOM?!?!" Stacey cried panic taking hold. As her adrenaline started through she could feel her nerves reactivating, her fear fueling them they tingled and buzzed through out her body. She had to get out of here now, fast. She didn't know exactly what went on in the disposal room, but she had a pretty good idea, and she wasn't about to check if she was right. She forcfully stomped on the MIW's foot and he yelped as a loud crunch sounded. Releasing his grip on Stacey she bolted out of the room running through the halls trying to find a way out.

A mix between the two next pics of what Stacey looks like after Formula 666.
 Stacey could herself slowly regaining consciousness. She pried her eyes open only to snap them shut a
And this one
 And this one
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
"They tried that black liquid on me before, my DNA is superior to it though, so it had no effect, but i saw them use it on a human, her body began sweating, she screamed in mass pain... but she couldn't handle it and she died... I've only seen one person who survived the Serum, but killed themselves from the madness..."
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
((Oh gosh, this is intense o.o Good writing, Local!!))

The Men in White foolishly fell for her prank, sprinting to the other side of the room.

Ike saw Stacey dart pass in a matter of alarm. He jogged a few steps to catch up with her and caught her arm. "Whoa, whoa, Stacey! What happened? What's up? Are you okay?" His friend didn't look okay. She looked....much different, pale with black around her eyes and highlighting her cheekbones. But above all, scared beyond belief.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 zeph2dmax said…
Name: K
Appearance: pic
ID Number: 9
Abilities: mind powers
How long you've been here: about 20 years
Bio: Barely anything is known about K. He volunteered to be tested by the Men in White one day. But when he was tested, several of the MIW died of unknown causes. He was deemed too dangerous and stopped tests on him. A few days later, they brought him to a new cell covered with white walls and was ordered to never come out or he will be killed. He now lives in a small room with no friends or family.
Other: His ability requires that the target must be near him, but he can do stuff like talk to someone's mind from long range.
 Name: K Age: unknown Gender: male Appearance: pic ID Number: 9 Abilities: mind powers How long
She giggled a bit and snuck into the control room, then locked the door. She then looked at everything. "I wonder what this button does. She pressed it and the intercom system came on. She then smirked and found a little mp3 player on of the Men had that were in here and started playing it really loudly over the speakers of the building.
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
"THEY USED THE FORMULA ON HER! and she's alive! hahaha!"
Shiro looked happy, as if he had seen the most glorious thing ever
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
((Welcome, K!))

"Stacey! Is that true?! Gosh, I'm so happy you're alive!" Ike said, smiling.

Then he heard a noise in which he hadn't heard forever.

"Is that....MUSIC?! They're playing music for us now?" He sighed, content. "This is the best day they've given us yet."
She laughed a bit as she heard banging on the control room door. "This day is going to be amazing."
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
Ike smiled. "This can't be happening." He would totally dance, had he been in a different situation and not awful on his feet.
一年多以前 zeph2dmax said…
K sat in the middle of his room, satisfied with the meal he was given."Man, that was good! If only you'd let me out of this straitjacket, Sebastian! I can feed myself!" the guy in charge of feeding K let out a sigh "You know I can't let you do that, 9. I don't even know how you even eat this stuff, and stop calling me Sebastian!" the man carried the tray out of the room. K stayed still with a bored look on his face. there was nothing else in the room, nothing to past the time, " Well, I guess I'll take a look outside." K's body falls back in a sleeping position, but in his mind, he can see everything Sebastian saw. He walked down the hallway leading to the kitchen. K could tell where he was going. He memorized every route Sebastian took.
Stacey clung onto Ike's arm. Tears welling in her eyes "They're coming for me." She whispered then she heard the music begin to play and it blasted painfully into her eardrums. She let go of Ike her hands trying to cover her ears but the music blasted on a loud scream escaped her lips before she could even think to stop it. She looked around frantically "I have to get out of here..." She muttered over the music and ran off away from them. She had to get away she had to, at the very least she needed a place to hide. She pushed herself faster she just wanted to get away from the painful music but it seemed to follow her everywhere echoing through the speakers and into the hall walls.
She leaned back and smiled. "They'll never catch me."
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Shiro simply stood perfectly still, he was thinking again
[she wants to get out?... well to humans this place might be painful... to me it is boring, but i still get to meet humans! outside i would be... {[ALONE]} again... i don't want to be {[ALONE]} again... i don't what that...]
一年多以前 zeph2dmax said…
Sebastian returned the tray to the kitchen, and walked away. He would then take a turn in the halls and pull out a cigar. K was getting bored again, for nobody has ever walked into his room ,except for Sebastian, whom he uses to know what's happening outside. *If only something exciting would happen for my dear Sebastian, maybe a promotion or a vacation of some sort,* K thought.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kiwiXtheXfruit said…
Kara saw Stacey tripping down the halls, her hands clutched to her head. She stopped and peered at the girl. She yelled "Stacey! Stacey, are you alright?"
As Stacey ran she could hear Kara yelling to her this only added to the pain all the noise was making. She let out another scream of pain her eardrums felt as though they would burst inside her head. "No more noise....no more sound...no more people...no more pain..." She muttered repetitively to herself barreling past Kara. She would go mad if she couldn't escape this noise. For now it had stopped sounding like noise all together, but was merely a high piercing ring that painfully shook her eardrums.

Victor watched the security cameras scowling. What was that girl doing running through the halls like that bothering the other subjects. "Go collect her before she disturbs any more of the subjects."He watched as 666 screamed again. "You may use any means necessary." Two of the MIWs left leaving the third behind. "And what about the one who is creating the music?" He asked curiously. Victor sighed "For now leave her, we need the music to distract 666, to make it easier for us to capture and properly contain 666"
LocalArtistist commented…
I have to go sorry bye guys. ;( 一年多以前
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
"i have a way to help her, but she can only stay in there for 1 hour..."

Shiro used his black holes, and teleported himself infront of Stacey, he put a black hole in front of her, as she ran into it, she was teleported to Shiro's home dimension, the empty void, silent and lonely, Shiro teleported himself there, but he can only stay there with her for an hour... she had one hour to calm down

"Its ok! its alright! you can stay here for an hour! atleast untill everything calms down..."

Shiro spoke in a whisper, as they were both floating in blackness, complete blackness everywhere, there was Building wreckages floating around them, they looked burnt

Shiro was shivering, the memories were flowing in... he had only suffer like this for one hour...
just 1...
(After this one last post I really have to go. :3)

Stacey was shaking violently, breathing hard she clutched her head waiting for everything to just go away. Suddenly something clicked the small piece of sanity she had left realized that everything had. Her head still ached and her ears still felt extremely pained. She took a moment to look around her, her everything was black and not a sound was made, she was alone, or at least till she noticed Shiro was there with her. Seeing Shiro in this empty void with her could only mean one thing. She threw her arms around him, great full to be anyway from the pain tears running down her face. "Thank you.... thank you....." She said partially choking out her words she spoke, she was still shaking.
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Shiro looked down at the person hugging him so happily, he was pleased that she was happy, but he only realised that for a second, his memories were flowing back, and he began to shiver at what horror he did,

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]­]]]­]]]­]]]­]]]­]]]­]]]­]]]­]]
Karminan: "Shut up you white reject! the humans have grown in power far too much! they will eventually turn on the people of their universe! WE MUST KILL THEM!
Shiro: "You can't! they haven't done anything wrong!"
Karminan: "So? they will in time! and besides! what can you do to stop us?"
Shiro: "I... I..."
Karminan: "didn't think s-"
Shiro: "I... YOU'LL BURN WITH ME! IF I CAN'T STOP YOU FROM KILLING THEM! THEN I'LL KILL US"

Shiro flew towards the main clock tower of his People, and he set alight the clock tower, it burned down, and the sentries activated, they only obey the one who lit the fire IN the clock house, and Shiro had done so.

Sentry: "What is your command"
Shiro: "burn... burn... BURN ALL THE VOID KIN"

The sentries did as they were commanded, all of them, all 3,000 of them, burned, shot, cut down, and ripped apart all of the Void Kin, one by one, or 3 by 3, the void kin were slaughtered, the Sentries returned to Shiro afterwards, after he had witnessed what he had done

Sentry: "What is your next command?"
Shiro: " Destroy this place! and afterwards, yourselfs"

The sentries did so, the destroyed the buildings, and after Shiro left into the Human Universe, they self-destructed...
The Void kin were almost extinct... all but 1.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]­]]]­]]
Stacey could feel Shiro shiver, she looked up at him wiping the tears out of her eyes. "You okay?" She felt a bit strange being the one asking that, but she didn't let it get to her. She gave him a reassuring hug, she could tell something tragic happened here, and by the look on his face it was obvious that he had somehow taken part in it.
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Shiro began to cry, the burnt rubble passed by, as if they were there just to torment him
"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... you made me do it... I didn't have a choice... I'm sorry"

After a few minutes, shiro calmed down, the pain of memories didn't last long, but what he had done would still be there, forever...

Shiro now paid his attention back to Stacey
"Are you ok?... they stuck that... 'Serum' into you... i can tell, I've seen it before"
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
((That's really deep. Good narrating!))

Ike looked as Shiro disappeared through the black hole with Stacey. "They can't have much time in that," he murmured. "So, I gotta make sure no one sees them when they get out."

Ike grinned with mischief. "Time to have some fun, then." Nodding his head to the music, he walked on the walls, unscrewing each and every light bulb he came across. He tossed them in the a large pile, where they broke as they made contact the other bulbs.

As the hallways had no windows, every hallway in the place was pitch black now, and the cameras darkened (unless they had night-vision....).

Ike bounced to the ceiling and sat there, waiting. When the Men in White came, he would distract them as long as possible, darting to and fro in the halls like a bobbing glow stick. Then he'd blend into the darkness, so that they couldn't see him and appear again somewhere else.

If he succeeded...and wasn't caught.... he could lead Shiro and Stacey somewhere else, glowing only faintly.

If he didn't succeed... Well, he didn't want to think about what might happen. Anyything could happen there.

Ike waited patiently, adrenaline pumping through his veins. Oh yes, this would be an adventure. And he'd smile through the whole thing, successful or not.
一年多以前 Kat-chan said…
(I've been forgotten again! >~<)
Naoi frowned in the growing darkness. She was never very fond of the dark. But this probably meant something amusing was about to happen, and she was so rarely amused here. So she made up her mind, sitting down right where she was and waiting to see what would happen.
一年多以前 zeph2dmax said…
(lol)
Sebastian heard a faint sound of music in the hall. "That's odd. Why are they playing music over there?" He finished his cigar and walked down the dark hallway towards the sound of the music.
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
((Don't worry! I didn't forget!! ))

"Naoi, you still there?" Ike whispered from above her.
一年多以前 Kat-chan said…
Naoi nodded. Then, remembering he probably couldn't see her, she whispered, "Yeah. What's going on?"
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
"I'm...going to have a little bit of fun. Shiro and Stacey are in that black hole... but they'll have to come out eventually. Since the Men in White are after Stacey, they're gonna need another place to hide. Otherwise, they'll be found."

He lowered his voice even more. "I'm going to distract them. And I need to ask you a favor."
一年多以前 zeph2dmax said…
As he walked down to the music, Sebastian saw a dark hallway with no lights. "Strange, I could have sworn that hallway was lit up before." He decided to walk down the dark hallway.