Night Miss *hugs* And I live by WWHD too :D
一年多以前 ThePotatoQueen said…
Night Miss *hugs*
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
Hi guys. :)
一年多以前 jodarchy said…
hi zanhar
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
I am mad for my I-pod (that has 205 songs 58 videos and many important pictures) broke.
 I am mad for my I-pod (that has 205 songs 58 视频 and many important pictures) broke.
一年多以前 TempBest said…
It's Bellatrix's fault, remember? ;P
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
lol, I feel like we did this before. This time it's my new iPod touch. :(
一年多以前 TempBest said…
We did do this before lol :P

That sucks :( *hugs*
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
It's ok, I hope... maybe it will just start working again, if it can randomly stop working it can randomly start working.
一年多以前 Italktosnakes said…
smile
Can you read this and listen to this song.
After about 2 minutes in (after the big incline bit) fits the best :D
Tarr

Look at this. Broken images. Broken memories. Broken dreams. This is all we have left of them. Even their bodies have been burned into dust.
This is all my fault. My hatred was burning inside of my very own heart. It was only a matter of time...destiny...it was only a matter of time before I exploded and destroyed all those that I love...loved... and myself with it. I was a burning time-bomb waiting to set off. Happiness is a forgotten concept in a life of pain and torture. Friends and family have left me, and they will never return. Not until I join them in this place they call 'Heaven'? But how can such a place exist. Surely any Gods, any divine rights would not let their people die, and then lead the survivors through the torturous pain the dead have left behind.
And now my life is in shatters. One's I have loved have left, and I know there are so many more losses to come. The inevitable will happen one day. Your destiny always catches up with you somehow.
But if life is full of such hardships, then should I try to live it? Would it not just be easier to leave this place and enter a whole new world? I don't know what would happen there, but could it be much worse than the state I am in now. This is not living. This is simply surviving. And I'm not even doing a good job at that. I am not happy- I never will be happy.
What is the point? Why fight a battle that I will inevitably lose. It was written in the stars that I would become a destroyer. Perhaps I should destroy myself now, just to save the others I might meet. It would be for the Greater Good. Destroy myself before I destroy any more precious lives.
I mean, Becca was only five. She hadn't even had a chance at life. I promised her everything would be okay. Now look at her. Her whole memory is trapped beneath this caving roof- and when it turns into ruins, her happiness will go with it. I can still hear her. The ghost of her last laugh surrounds my very soul. This is all I have of her now. A broken toy. I told that I would fix it. But in reality, I was the one that needed fixing. But like this broken toy I was simply cast aside. Nobody cared. Nobody loved. Just hate. And eventually the hate would catch with me. Broken Toy-Thrown away.
:D x
it fits, if you say it right, but it it doesn't matter that much, just to get an idea of it sounds good :) x
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
Sorry I really cant, if I like it I'll want to add it onto my (broken) iPod and then I'll relize I cant and I'll cry.

Boy that was dramatic.
Night guys *hugs all*
一年多以前 TempBest said…
That's a beautiful yet heartbreakingly sad story, Accio. *hugs*
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
Whats up, y'all? :)
big smile
Yayy >.< x
Some of it was from my old diary, lol :L x
I'm doing it for my drama assessment :) x
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
Accio, is you screenname right now a nod to the youtuber ITalkToSnakes?
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
Not much is up ally but alot is down... iPod, kris, school tomarrow.
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
I haaate mondays :P
No, I get asked that quite alot. That's why I changed my user-name :L x
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
I hate Wednesdays
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
Hi everybody!!! I've decided to take an interest in Pokemon, when I've never watched or read it, and only played it once. However, I'm saving up for the Nintendo 3DS, and Pokemon Black and White, which was released in America today.
I'm back. I've decided to stay up a bit longer :L
@Alex: Hello Platypus Buddy! I love pokemon :D
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
I watched the first pokemon series all the time as a little girl =] I have the theme song on my iPod
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
Platypus Buddy!!!
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
I never really watched pokemon, I did when I was really little but I dont rember it.
last edited 一年多以前
I love pokemon, I used to be obsessed. Pikachu's my favourite :L
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
I love avatar the last airbender.
一年多以前 TempBest said…
Same, TPQ! My favourite is Torterra :D
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
I love The Backyardigans. Jk. Zanhar, I found that Kris girl, what a pathetic Twi-fan. She pretty much destroyed all of the points that she tried to make in her replies. I saw one of those ASPCA commercials today, and I couldn't find the remote control to change the channel in time. It was so sad. D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
I think Squirtle is pretty awesome. I made a fail three years ago when I found out Kirby WASN'T a Pokemon.
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
crying
And bad news guys... I was re-reading OotP last night, and guess what Sirius did in Chapter 6?

"Sirius stabbed moodily at a potato with his fork."
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
Do you know what this means? That evil brute! D:<
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
Yah now youknowit is going agaist me so it's me against kris and youknowit, they think Im starting fights, clearly it's ok for to call me a bitch but it's most certianly not ok for me to say anything back.
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
surprise
That stinks, I'll support you, Zanhar.
BUT SIRIUS KILLED POTATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
Thanks Alex

Wait what how... when... when did Sirius do this.
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
angry
Order of the Phoenix, Chap. 6. He kills Potato with a fork.
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
O_O I hated Harry in that book, only read it once lol
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
*Le gasp* I thought he was on our side.
一年多以前 TempBest said…
Sirius is even more awesome. He killed the IMPOSTER. He was acting on the REAL Potato King's instructions. :L