哈利·波特与暮光之城 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

哈利·波特与暮光之城 54807 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 36801-36850 of 54807

一年多以前 alexthedog said…
Crap, I just searched in Twi-rock in Google and 6,110 results showed up. Sure, it does exist, but that's so little compared to Wrock's 193,000 results.
一年多以前 ThePotatoQueen said…
TWIROCK EXISTS?
Lolz, bet its nowhere near as good as wrock. Just another thing twihards copyed from HP :L
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
I know right? Stinks...
一年多以前 TempBest said…
And there's a Twilight musical too! D:<

I just hope there's no Twilight Puppet Pals, that's just too much.
They have a twilight musical?
Stupid Twihards, copying HP.
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
There is, Best.
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
The Twilight musical is called "Love at First Bite". I didn't even bother to watch it... I'm going to my school's musical tonight.
一年多以前 TempBest said…
angry
STOP COPYING HP, TW*L*GHT!!
At least its not called A Very Twilight Musical.
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
It's annoying, isn't it? I mean, at least make it less obvious that you are, you brain-dead Twi-hards that pretend it's a parody when you're actually stealing ideas.
Those damn Twihards.
But I guess they learnt from Smeyer. I mean, Sirius Black turns into a dog and Jacob Black turns into a wolf. GRRRR.
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
I know. Jacob Black is actually the result of the Order's Christmas Party of 1989. Remus and Sirius had too much firewhiskey!
LOL! :L
Twihards are just jealous our series is better than theirs :L
一年多以前 TempBest said…
rainy
Exactly! So now they're copying us -_-
Haha but our musical has Darren Criss :D
一年多以前 wotcher-tonks said…
Hey people!! Soo last night I had a dream and Snape was in it...He was trying to kill me :O So I decided to stupefy him...Yea don't ask, I have the weirdest dreams...
Thats a cool dream.
Last night I dreamed about having a dream about having a dream. It was soo confusing :L
一年多以前 TempBest said…
I had a dream a few nights ago that CS Lewis was my English teacher and he was making us write an essay about Narnia vs HP. I was freaking out because he had so many bookshelves made from wood coming trees in the rain forest before he told me it was just plastic made to look like wood and I calmed down. But I didn't want to write the essay so I asked him if I could do a HP/Narnia crossover fanfic instead and he agreed.
I woke up and thought I actually had to write a HP/Narnia crossover fic for English.
last edited 一年多以前
That would be so cool Best!
I'm still confused by my dream :L
Hahaa I hate that...When you wake up from a dream and you think its real...Especially when its a really good dream. On Thursday, I woke up thinking it was Saturday for some reason. Then I looked at my calender and got dissapointed..
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
No, it wouldn't!!! I love HP AND Narnia, I couldn't choose. Well, probably HP, but you know.
一年多以前 TempBest said…
Haha, it was an awesome dream except I panicked because I have no crossover ideas xD
一年多以前 lucius_malloy said…
big smile
haha heyy guys :) we have public schools and private schools, private technically being better... but the only difference is that public schools have government funding and therefore only have a certain amount of money each year and can only spend it on certain stuff -- basically, private schools like mine get as much money as they happen to get from various places and can spend it like we want :D which is why we have our own swimming pool :D

well, we survived day two avec les belges :D it was much better than yesterday -- we went to a national park and froze our arses off, but the belges got to try sauna (they loved it) and then in the evening some of us went to one of my classmates' house to play WiiFit :D the belges LOVED it :D and I mean loved. tomorrow, we're going bowling, so that should be cool :D -fingers crossed-
Sounds fun Malloy :D
一年多以前 TempBest said…
Awesome, Malloy :D
wink
hahahaha when the guys were doing sauna, we were just kinda watching as they ran back and forth between the sauna and the lake (they actually swam in it, and so did most girls :O), and we were like, if we hadn't known these guys since third grade this might be something worth watching ;)
一年多以前 Italktosnakes said…
smile
This is random, but is it 'realise' or 'realize'? x
Like in America and that...x
I think it's realize in america and realise in england, but don't quote me on that :)
That sounds awesome Malloy :D

@Italktosnakes, I was wondering that too...I always thought it was realize, but it might be different in other countries...
last edited 一年多以前
@Malloy: I think you're right
I have to go curl my hair D: I hate curling my hair :( Bye :(
big smile
Okay :)
Because someone was like 'you spelt 'realize' wrong' and I was like 'you spelt it wrong' and they was like 'no' and I was like 'yes' and I was like 'huh?' and they were like 'huh?'
Yeah...>.<x
okaay, according to ze almighty googlé, both are correct in britain but only realize in america. it's the same with organise/ze etc.
and tonks, why do you have to curl your hair? :O
一年多以前 Ms_Mea said…
Aww, I love curling my hair :P My hair is naturally straight but my hair looks SO much better with curls <3
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
一年多以前 TempBest said…
Haiiiiiii GD :D
Hi GD :)
big smile
Hey GD ;D
Guess what???

I just lost the game, you shllaaaaaaaaaags >.< x
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
Curling hair? Well, my hair kinda goes curly when I don't brush it, so I get that awesome HBC look in the morning. \o/
一年多以前 Ms_Mea said…
Hai!!
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
Accio, I knew what you were going to say, so I scrolled down to my comment. :P

I lost the game, bitches.
last edited 一年多以前
I lost the game too :L
一年多以前 Ms_Mea said…
Oh noes , look what you did! You made me-

...Lose the game :/ Shame on you lol
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
Alright guys, I need your help.

How do you convince your parents to buy a $140 merch bundle when you just promised that you would save money? :L
lost the game -_- though I kinda do every day, so... yeah, I'm crap at ze game.
@GD: You could ask for it as an early birthday present/reward for a good report
一年多以前 Ms_Mea said…
Yay, I found a good Ravenclaw icon ^_^
GD - promise to, I dunno, do the dishes for a year :D
smile
You can lose the game every seven minutes >.< x