哈利·波特与暮光之城 54807 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 37601-37650 of 54807

一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
YAY AUNTIES OKAY
一年多以前 CheekyCheese said…
Its my Birthday tomorrow!!!!!:D:D:D
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
Happy Early Birthday, because as most of you know I won't be here this weekend. Bye everyone!!!
一年多以前 CheekyCheese said…
Bye Alex!
一年多以前 lucius_malloy said…
byeee alex :) have fun

guyyyys I am very proud of myself right now :P because that is the first time I legit enjoyed myself at a party :D it was actually really fun
一年多以前 Italktosnakes said…
smile
Awesome :)
Where did you go? Was it to do with the Belgium people, cause whenever I went on foreign exchange, the parties were always awesome :) x
一年多以前 harrypotterbest said…
Hola everyone!
Gred, thank God you're okay! *hugs* x
Malloy, what happened there?
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
Hi guys how's it going
laugh
haha yeah the belgians are leaving tomorrow, so it was like a last night type of thing. 'twas akshully awesome -- something I really wasn't expecting... but it was :D
best, nothing special, it was just awesome haha :D I've just never really enjoyed parties before
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
Well I'm glad your all ok
smile
Awesome :)
Those parties are great.
Although I got grounded for about a month after, cause we ran off and had a party and one of spanish kids boyfriends house :P x
一年多以前 1-2vampire said…
hai guys, hope everyone's okay near tsunami warning-type places. I've been worrying bout my relatives all day :L
lol next year, 'cause I'm taking Spanish, I'm going on exchange to Barcelona, and there was a video of kids introducing themselves. Seven of them said they liked Harry Potter, three of them liked Doctor Who, and one said he was a Nerdfighter, even though he thought no one would know what it was. I literally shrieked xD
Sounds awesome, Vamp :DD
一年多以前 1-2vampire said…
I really hope my fam's okay though :/
*hugs* Hopefully they'll be fine x
一年多以前 1-2vampire said…
yeah hopefully, *hug* :D
:) So how are you, what's up? :P
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
I hope they're ok too.

I had a wonderful day (not to brag or anything but) for once in a long time the weater's amazeing! They sprayed that poor kid with perfume again but this time it was vanilla not sweet pea. We had this math free pi day party where we had cookies. We had this test the answer was right there in plain sight thought it was a trick question, it wasn't. I actually have to go, Im seeing a movie with my siblings and dad, mom doent want to come.
last edited 一年多以前
Awesome, Zanhar :D Have a great time!

Lol today I was teaching my friends how to pronounce Helena's name and my friend accidentally called her "Helena Baloney Carter". And before that, my friend mixed up her name and called her "Hermione Bonham Carter".
 Awesome, Zanhar :D Have a great time! 哈哈 today I was teaching my 老友记 how to pronounce Helena's
一年多以前 1-2vampire said…
Helena Baloney Carter xD lolmuchas
haha kinda reminds me of when one of my british friends was complaining about the NHS and I go, "what's that -- the narcissistic hulahoop society?" :D
big smile
the NHS is awesome :D
zzz
people seem to have very diverse opinions on that subject :D
but hey, it's 1:45 -- night guys<3 I'm glad we're all still alive ;)
一年多以前 TempBest said…
Night mommy *hugs* Love you x
一年多以前 1-2vampire said…
I feel shleeeeepy :(
一年多以前 1-2vampire said…
nightynight all, I'm going to sleep, glad we're all well and good, loveyou all ;) *hugs*
last edited 一年多以前
Night Vamp *hugs* Love you! x
一年多以前 xDark_Angelx said…
big smile
Hey, you got your account back, Best! Great!

And I got my learner's permit. Yes! :D I was grinning all day; my dad kept making fun of my about that.
AWESOME :D Congratulations! :D
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
XD nice that's the first thing I hear when I get home.

Yes I saw your Helena bolony Carter story.
last edited 一年多以前
And after that my friend was joking about Helena Baloney Carter and accidentally called her "Belena Baloney Carter". xD
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
Lol that's pretty funny
Haha it is :P I talk about Helena so much lol :P
一年多以前 jodarchy said…
hello folks
Jodaaaaaa holaaaaaaa :D
一年多以前 jodarchy said…
smile
haha hey lol, how is everyone?
I'm good, you? :)
一年多以前 jodarchy said…
im good lol just watching a movie
Ooh, which movie? Does it have Helena baloney Carter in it? lol :P
一年多以前 jodarchy said…
haha no it does not have helena in it lol, im watching iron man 2 lol
meh
What kind of a movie doesn't have Helena? -.-
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
Haiiiiii

I came last in a race today. :C
一年多以前 jodarchy said…
lots of movies dont have her lol, im going to watch a room with a view once iron man 2 is over though which has helena and dame maggie smith in it
一年多以前 jodarchy said…
big smile
hey GD
Lookey, my first icon ever is back >.<
Helena BC FTW
Heyyy GD :D
一年多以前 jodarchy said…
big smile
personally i think dame maggie gets the win in that movie lol, i love helena and she is a great actress but she doesnt even come close to matching the talent and sheer wonderfullness of the dame that is maggie smith lol
big smile
I actually gasped out loud reading that...

HELENA BONHAM CARTER IS THE BEST ACTRESS IN THE WORLD AND ALWAYS WILL BE AND SHE PWNS MAGGIE SMITH. She is the most talented actress of all time, and no one can come even close to matching the pure awesomesauce-ness that she possesses. She is incredible and unique and pwns all other actors and actresses. Helena ALL THE WAY <3 :D
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 jodarchy said…
cool
no lol dame maggie is widely recognised as one of the most legendary actresses to walk on the planet lol helena is great and she makes good movies but she isnt anywhere near as talented as dame maggie lol
一年多以前 GoldnSnitch_96 said…
Hey everyone! Woot! over 1500 pages! *downs firewhisky
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
I like Justin Long...