死神 动漫 2013 Bleach 最喜爱的 Character Competition!

blackpanther666 posted on Feb 17, 2013 at 08:32PM
Since Wantadog did something similar to this last year, I was thinking that we should hold another this year. Anyway, this is how I would prefer this to work. Everyone can nominate a character for each round - each round will get a week of time, before the poll is put up. I will list each round once a week (when it is due), in order to keep things running. I will try to cover several different categories in this. Here is the first round: (Mine will be posted to the description of this forum.

Round 1: Favorite Arrancar/Espada Girl: link

Round 2: Favorite Male Captain/former Captain:
link

Round 3: Favorite Zanpakuto spirit overall:

Vote for which poll you would like next here: link

Note: Each person only gets one vote for a round, so choose wisely.

Since Wantadog did something similar to this last year, I was thinking that we should hold another th
last edited on May 13, 2013 at 02:35AM

死神 动漫 65 回复

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-65 of 65

一年多以前 blackpanther666 said…
hmmm
Okay, i have edited the description... Now I just need people to nominate... I'm going to go away and find some people. Hopefully this will work...
一年多以前 wantadog said…
I nominate Hisagomaru.
 I nominate Hisagomaru.
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Bonus pic.
 Bonus pic.
一年多以前 whiteflame55 said…
Senbonzakura. Love the blade, love the spirit.
一年多以前 Soul_Dragneel said…
I nominate Rukia's beautiful Zanpakuto: Sode no Shirayuki ^^
last edited 一年多以前
 I nominate Rukia's beautiful Zanpakuto: Sode no Shirayuki ^^
一年多以前 KEISUKE_URAHARA said…
I nominate Kazeshini

the spirite who likes to reap life...........he hhe he
 I nominate Kazeshini the spirite who likes to reap life...........he hhe he
一年多以前 Ryuuikari said…
Katen Kyokotsu. No more needs to be said.
 Katen Kyokotsu. No 更多 needs to be said.
akonta commented…
yeah! best choice x3 一年多以前
blackpanther666 commented…
Haha, yeah, Katen Kyokotsu is awesome! 一年多以前
smile
^ Awesome, glad to see people posting again. Thanks, guys!!!
一年多以前 typlo8 said…
I wonder if im too late but its an easy pick for me,
Hyorinmaru
 I wonder if im too late but its an easy pick for me, Hyorinmaru
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
I would say Hyourinmaru, Senbonzakura, and Zabimaru are my three favorite. Because 2/3 of them are done that makes it really easy for me to nominated one being Zabimaru! They are hilarious! (Favorite bankai tied with Senbonzakura)
 I would say Hyourinmaru, Senbonzakura, and Zabimaru are my three favorite. Because 2/3 of them are do
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Im glad this didnt die. Sorry for not nominating, I accediently forgot about it. Feel free to remind me if I ever loose track and this goes downhill again
blackpanther666 commented…
Okie dokie, thank 你 very much for remembering. XD 一年多以前
一年多以前 akonta said…
my favorite is katen kyoukutsu.. but since it's already been done. I'll nominate Sogyo no Kotowari
 my 最喜爱的 is katen kyoukutsu.. but since it's already been done. I'll nominate Sogyo no Kotowari
big smile
^ Nice. Glad to see some more responses on here. I think I will nominate my own, just for the hell of it... You know, since I went to oh so much trouble to keep thread going and all that. Lol. XDDD

Funnily enough, pretty much all of my favorite Zanpakuto spirits have been done, so I'm going to choose an unorthodox one. Bankai! Tensa Zangetsu!!!
 ^ Nice. Glad to see some 更多 responses on here. I think I will nominate my own, just for the hell of
akonta commented…
good choice :O 一年多以前
Riku114 commented…
Tensa would have been the 下一个 one i would have choosen 一年多以前
一年多以前 DarkCruz360 said…
big smile
I nominate for Zanpakutō Spirit Zangetsu and BP I know you like the Tenza Zangetsu and me too I like both and both are really awesome spirit zanpakutōs XD so I will pick both and here's the picture of Zangetsu
 I nominate for Zanpakutō Spirit [b]Zangetsu[/b] and BP I know 你 like the Tenza Zangetsu and me too
^ Nice! Zangetsu is pretty cool guy... XD