X-men couples 最佳, 返回页首 5 X-men couples

x-menobsessed26 posted on Jul 18, 2011 at 06:56PM
What are your top five favorite couples in the X-Universe?

Give your top five favorite couples

Next to each couple (which should be on a different line) give the reason you love the couple so much.

Then give your favorite scene of the couple, or favorite dream scene [this (dream scene)is for if they aren't a legit couple in the Marvel Universe. The overall favorite scene is asked for regardless].

Finally, give which character YOU would want to date/marry/etc. Please give a pet name too.

Please have fun with this and take it semi-seriously.
last edited on Aug 26, 2011 at 04:50AM

X-men couples 2 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Alycat4848 said…
Jenskot and Cable= Because they are my two favorite characters and they have the whole doomed love thing going on. They didn't really have a lot of scenes but I would have to say Jenskot's death scene. It was the most touching.

Jean and Scott= They are such a timeless couple. The whole meant for each other thing and what not. My favorite scene would probably be in Adventures of Cyclops and Phoinex when the joke about being on a perpetual honeymoon. Weird choice I know but it's the fact that Scott is actually joking and not being all whiny.

Corsair and Hepzibah= I love them because they don't act lovey dovey. You don't get sick of them. And they are both amazing space pirates. Sadly another death scene. I love Hepzibah's reaction to Corsair's death. She doesn't cry she gets straight up pissed and is gonna go fuck some shit up.

Siyrn and Deadpool= And yes it totally counts because Siyrn! I love them because it is such a weird pairing. Kinda like Beauty and the Beast but with more stalking and homicide. My favorite scene is when Deadpool shows Siyrn this random forest and talks about how pretty it is. When Siryn is about to kiss him he punches her in the face and says no thanks. It just seems to highlight how weird they are.

Rogue and Magneto= Okay I'll admit that I haven't really read anything with this couple in it I just love the idea or it. It seems so random but it also seems like it could work in it's own weird way. I sadly have no dream scenes for them either because I have such a hard time wrapping my mind around them.

I do not have an X Man that I'd like to marry or date because I've never thought of them that way. I can think of them as family or friends but not as love interests. It just feels awkward for me.

Alycat4848 commented…
Some edits are in order for this 列表 to make it current and correct (keep forgetting it was Vanessa who punched Terry) but that would require a lot of effort and thought I'm not prepared to give it right now. One thing I can say at the moment is I would replace Rogue and Magneto (who were really a filler couple anyways) with Jamie and Layla. Their relationship has equally creepy age differences and even though the “woman knows best” shtick is kind of clichéd it works for them. 一年多以前
一年多以前 gwenloveshugh said…
kiss
logan ang me bc i love hj he isw so hott!!!!