面包车, 范 Morrison Soy Products and 面包车, 范 Morrison

Wren_Kybosh81 posted on Oct 23, 2009 at 08:32AM
What soy products do you think Van Morrison consumes? And how regularly? Do you think he likes Japanese "nattou"? (fermented soy beans)

面包车, 范 Morrison 10 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Knight_Table said…
I don't think Van would like tofu very much. Pity he should try it.
一年多以前 Junior_Gynther said…
I like eda mame. Great with a cold beer. Very healthy. I like soy inks on my paper. Good for the environment.
一年多以前 Art_Avatar said…
I think Van would have soy milk on his cereal. I've checked his skin tonings from photos and I really think he may be lactose intolerant. Soy milk tastes beautiful on cereal. Try a banana or blueberries on special occasions.
一年多以前 Jon_Jon_2000 said…
Is this a food forum? I have to admit the soy plant is about the most useful thing on the planet. What about the hemp plant?
一年多以前 Zimmy_66 said…

I don't think Van would know his "silky" tofu from the "hard". Go to a tofu restaurant in Japan. It will change AND BLOW YOUR MIND at the same time.
一年多以前 Nosey45 said…
Tofu. Hilarious. You guys funny.
一年多以前 Sugar_Bandit said…
really soy is now unhealthy and will kill you. U Dub has banned soy milk. worse than trans fats a senior told me.
一年多以前 Cancel_Everyone said…
The University of Washington will ban its own name one day because George Washington owned slaves and universities are a symbol of oppression. Every American college student is dumber than a horse. Everything is an issue and they see danger and oppression every where. What a way to live!
一年多以前 Satin_Angel said…
It certainly has changed but every man has a few basic needs. I have helped so much over the years.
一年多以前 crackwhoretia said…
We should meet and talk Angel. We have trod some of the same paving bricks.