魔法俏佳人 Roleplay: Cloudtower! Cobweb cafe. (All witches allowed!)

pandawinx posted on Mar 19, 2011 at 09:11AM
This is at the entrance hall to cloudtower, and is where all the parents drop off their evil daughters.

This place is also where all the food is served and one of the few places you can talk to other kids in your dorm.

What the rooms like- big and airy, it has light drafts and is often big and busy, it is home to a variety of friendly spiders, who are nice but steal food...they're lovely until you upset them--- and you do not want to get them upset! The chairs are actually made of cobwebs in a hammock style.

Things to do-
1. Say goodbye to your parents- you won't see them for a while-- no mobile signal up at cloudtower!
2. Order something on the menu, however you'll need various cobweb-coins. Don't know what those are? You'll find out. don't have any? suppose you won't be able to order any of this then (the orders change from time, 3 every few weeks!):
This weeks menu-
1. Snake soup-
what it does- with this you'll be able to transform into a snake whenever you like! cool, huh?
Price-35 cobweb coins.
2. Scorpion smoothie-
What it does- paralyzed your victims temporarily by drinking this and then you'll have the power of the scorpions sting!
Price- 25 cobweb coins.
3. Strawberry's and scream.
What it does- apart from being delicious, with strawberries and scream, you'll be able to turn into anyone's biggest fear!
price- 50 cobweb coins.
3. Talk to the girls who aren't in your dormitory. You don't get to see them that much....

Enjoy!
 This is at the entrance hall to cloudtower, and is where all the parents drop off their evil daughter

魔法俏佳人 324 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 324

一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
Chimera:hey Adina!want to go to Do something?I mean away from here?
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Adina: *Shrugs* Sure! What the hell! What did you have in mind?
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
Chimera:hm....Lets go...To alfea!Lets Change our look a bit and act like fairys!Meybe we will get some nwe sstuffs from their Libary or soemthing!
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Adina: Alright! But I don't want my look to look too girly...
一年多以前 missdada15 said…
Tomy:*wakes up and fains again when he sees the big pentagram burnd into him*

Tanya:Hahahaha!That was hilerious!
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
Chimera:sure!*change her to look like this(picture below)*Is this good?*changes her Self too*(picture in another Post)
 Chimera:sure!*change her to look like this(picture below)*Is this good?*changes her Self too*(picture
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
(chimera Fairy stile)
 (chimera Fairy stile)
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Adina: *Looks at herself* Yeah! Thanks! *Winks* So, how do we get there? Portal?
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
Chimera:yep!*opens a portal*so long suckers!*she and Adina disapear in the portal*
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Adina: Alright... This place is way to "Pink" for my liking... What are we going to do here? Mess with some pixies? *Smiles evilly*
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
Chimera:yaeh!*walks over to some fairys*hey guys!*smiles*I have seen this new hot dress!wanna see it?
Fairys:sure!*they walk whit her to the woods*
Chimera:T-R-A-P!*some chains grab all the fairys*this!*makes some strange helmest that stop them from using powers,Telepatick mesagges or enything that is magic*that was to easy1*giggles*Adina!Whitch one do we Torture first?
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
mischievous
Adina: Hm... Oh! The blond one! *Walks over to her* What's your greatest fear dear?
Fairy: I'll never tell you!
Adina: *Slaps her* Well, you might not speak it but your mind will... *Is quiet for a few minutes* Oh... So you're afraid of vampires eh? Oh the irony just gives me goosebumps!
Fairy: What are you talking about?
Adina: *Transforms into a vampire* This! *Hisses*
Fairy: *Screams* GET AWAY FROM ME!
Adina: *Laughs evilly* Your turn Chimera!
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
Chimera:*walks to a Black hair one*I see the man you are in love whit in!Well look at this!*makes a phone Where HEr Love and Chimera are MAking out*
Fairy:NO!!*crys*
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Adina: *Laughs* What pussies!
Fairy: Are not!
Adina: Yes you are! If we took your powers away and left you here, you would be totally helpless!
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
Fairy:oh yeah??then take it!
Chimera:*abit confiuzed*I thot Fairys want their powers not lose them!
Fairy:I hate to by a fiary!here take away!
Chimera;(in Adinas mind:what do we do??)
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Adina: Back: Hm... Leave her with her powers, turn her extremely girly making her powers now of love, and she know loves and helps everyone she sees. Is that good enough?
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
Chimera:(back:oky!)
一年多以前 missdada15 said…
(menwhile)

Tanya:*smoking a cigaret and still torturing Tomy*..and this..*turns off the cigaret on his thong*is for cheting on me with that blond,and this*cutts off hiss d*ck*..is for having your way with me even though i sayd NO 25 times

Witch 1:Did she just..

Witch 2:Cutt of his di*k?Yes..i belive she did

Tanya:Hey i fell better now!*puts Tomys skin back on place so he doesnt have any burns or scares anymore..but he still doesnt have his ghm back*

Tomya:*wakes up*I just had a terible drem that someone was cutting my male orgen off..

Tanya:That wasnt a drem*laughes*

Tomy:WHAT??!*touches where his ghm was sopoust too be*YOU CRAZY BI*CH!!WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!??

Tanya:Nothing-i just had fun

Tomy:*keeps cursing and wallks around angrily*

Tanya:*something begines to glow from her hand* Gloomix!I got my Gloomix!

Tomy:And thats not the only thing you got..look*points to her neck*

Tanya:*touches it,it was a burn*What is it??

Tomy:It seems like a little pentagram burnd in deeply

Tanya:*trys to heall it like she did with Tomys simbol*IT WONT COME OFF!

Tomy:It doesnt seem bad..it looks cool

Tanya:I guess so..Oh!Fu*k!Ms.Medusas class!I totaly forgot!*teleports too her class*
一年多以前 pandawinx said…
surprise
Angel: (runs up to Chimera and Adina) what the hells wrong with you? (frees the fairies and they fly away) Why--- what--- why did you do that?!?!?
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
Chimera;*punches angel and bites her* leave her!!she will go to alfea now!!!
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Adina: You're better off there sweetheart! *Grabs Angel and vanishes to Alfea* Oh excuse me miss!
Grizelda: Yes what is it?
Adina: It seems are friend Angel here got beat up by some mean witches in the woods. It seems she doesn't go to school and she did transform into a fairy. Could she go here?
Grizelda: I suppose yes. Leave her in the nurses office.
Adina: OK! *Brings Angel there* Have fun at Alfea bitch. *Giggles like mad and vanishes back to Cloudtower*
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
Chimera:*laughts till she crys*that was haleruose!!!*laughts more* I I I can bilieve what she will do their!
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
Chimera:all see eye!*toches adina*now we will by able to see what is Angel doing there all the time we want!
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Adina: Kick ass! *Grins* Thanks!
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
Chimera:np!
一年多以前 pandawinx said…
(!8 days later) (it is assembly and all the witches are talking until mr.Lopez enters where they go silent)
Mr.Lopez: (low, calm voice and expression which still somehow sounds very angry) (Holds up packet of something) Does this belong to anyone?
Angel: Mr.Lopez....Are they--- Drugs?
Mr.Lopez: Unfortunately. Now, I've found around 10 packs of these around the school in the past week in different classrooms, in different dorms, in different places. This leads me to believe at least 5 of you are under the influence of cannabis. I cannot express how ashamed i am of you all, and I'm going to be interviewing all pupils at this school until i find out who's taking it, these people shall be expelled, unless you own up now, and we'll just forget about this incident and move on.
Witch 1: (puts hand up) I don't take it, but um, what exactly's wrong with it?
Witch 2: Yeah, i mean Booze is probably more dangerous.
Mr.Lopez: When under this influence you do things. Stupid, very stupid things you cannot take back, things that are life changing for the worst. Things which hurt other people even more than they hurt you. I'm waging war against this influence, as i know very few people who've taken it and haven't had to pay some kind of price. Maybe they got found out and expelled, or arrested, or got into a fight while on that high and then there are worst things...
Griffin: Mr.Lopez will be interviewing ALL of you in his office in alphabetical order.
(In his office)
Mr.Lopez: Adina! Are you or are you not familiar with this substance? (holds up bag of cannabis)
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
ChimerA:(to Mr.Lopez:Ask Tanya I bet she has soemething to do whit this!)*smiles evily*
一年多以前 pandawinx said…
Mr.Lopez: Chimera, do you know anything about this?
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Adina: HELL NO! I've never taken drugs! Ever! And thats something to say because I'm over 18,000 years old! I only drink, don't use. So don't be yelling at me like some psychopath.
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
Chimera:meybe!*smiles evily*but I better keep my mouth Shut!you know some Just Can't hold their temper!*looks At Tanya*
一年多以前 missdada15 said…
Tanya:I dont know what the big deel is,its just marihuana..it never kild anyone your tallking like you found some nedles from heroin*thinks a little*but i would NEVER do drugs though..im just saing*thinks-good one!*
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
Chimera:*makes the Class HEar what Tanya thinks but tanya doesen't know so*
一年多以前 missdada15 said…
Tanya:Cause they are bad for you*nods*and i changed my mind- noone shouldent smoke even pot,dont let me start on extazi or coke,thats just terible,i would never do any of these*thinks-hope he fall for that one,it was very persvesiv haha*
一年多以前 missdada15 said…
Tanya:Cause they are bad for you*nods*and i changed my mind- noone shouldent smoke even pot,dont let me start on extazi or coke,thats just terible,i would never do any of these*thinks-hope he fall for that one,it was very persvesiv haha*
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
Comzos:I am not Stupid Tanya!!
一年多以前 missdada15 said…
Tanya:What??I dont smoke weed,reallly-where do you have prof that this shit is mine?*thinks-well you seem pretty duum too me*
一年多以前 missdada15 said…
Tanya:What??I dont smoke weed,reallly-where do you have prof that this shit is mine?*thinks-well you seem pretty duum too me*
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
ChimerA:I can!*smiles evily*Sit tight and Relax!*hits Tanyas head and A big Screen apears and Shows Where Tanya Smokes the Weed*Ssee?
一年多以前 missdada15 said…
TanyaOuuch!That fu*king hurt!Ok,ok i give up.So i smoked a little pot-so what?!
一年多以前 pandawinx said…
Mr.Lopez: Tanya, see me in my office when everyone's gone. (everyone leaves) Tanya, "so what"?!? You don't understand how harmful these can be, not just to your health, but to those around you?)

(Outside his office)
Angel: Ur...I hate drugs, i mean--- Not in a suck up to the teacher way, more in a.....I just don't feel comfortable with it around.
一年多以前 missdada15 said…
Tanya:*laughes*No ofence but im not gonna take this shit from a rapest and its not that bad at all you ppl just make a big deel out of everything
一年多以前 pandawinx said…
Mr.Lopez: Fine, i suppose you won't have a problem with me expelling you and phoning the police. I have it on CCTV you taking drugs, and i'm pretty sure the punishment for usage of cannabis is 3 years in prison...Or you can answer all my questions truthfully. Your choice.
一年多以前 missdada15 said…
Tanya:*sighs*Whatever..ill just anwser your fu*king questions
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 pandawinx said…
Mr.Lopez: Language, Tanya.Now, at what time and place did you take the drugs?
一年多以前 missdada15 said…
Tanya:I dont remember..i think it was behind Cloud tower,not sure what time
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
Mr.Lopez:Tell the truef or I will invite Chimera to Show my the Truef!
一年多以前 missdada15 said…
Tanya:I dont know OK,i was already high befor i got high at CT!I dont remember
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
Mr.Lopez:Chimera!
ChimerA:what is iit?*walks in*
一年多以前 missdada15 said…
Tanya:*sighs**thinks-i really dont know jeeez*
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
Chimera:you don't need to know your Eye seen it so I can see it too!*hits tanyas Head agen and The Screen apears Agen showing where she used the Drungs*