办公室 Local Ad

petunia04 posted on Oct 26, 2007 at 02:06PM
This was by far the best episode so far this season. I am glad they are back to 1/2hr episodes. Andy was priceless.."break me off a piece of that fancy feast!"..and what about Darryl's song with alternate arrangements? Flying Dwight on second life? Philly Jim? Andy & Dwight "Oh D!"...this was a great episode..any other opinions out there?

办公室 2 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 ccarter219 said…
My favorite of Darryl's song was "Indian Kelly" and it was so so great to see Dwight smile again..."Oh D!"
一年多以前 chel1395 said…
It was a fun episode. The best part was when Dwight learned that Angela had called Andy "D". That look of joy on his face was so great, I started to tear up. I like happy (and annoying) Dwight. Dwight isn't fun when he's all mopey and depressed.

Darryl's songs were great. Kelly seems a lot less depressed and annoying now that she's with Darryl...I hope it continues. She deserves a little happiness.

I liked the JAM interaction as well. Jim was so cute and supportive of Pam. I'm thrilled to see that Pam is really able to break out of just being a receptionist and use her new skills to help the company.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Dwight tries to win Angela back. He has to know that she still loves him now and I think it will give him a sense of purpose.
last edited 一年多以前