办公室 Michael's Commercial

Ross266 posted on Oct 26, 2007 at 03:33AM
Oh. My. God. It was AMAZING!!! I didn't think that it would be good at all, seeing as how Michael was the creative genius behind it, but oh man was I ever surprised. Ryan is such an ass to Michael. His commercial was infinitly better than the one that the commercial guys made.

办公室 10 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 doonis said…
I agree wholeheartedly. It was genious: Pam animated it, the whole office acted in it, Michael directed it, and (most importantly) Dwight watched him edit it!
一年多以前 petunia04 said…
The ad was pretty good...I was sad that Michael didn't add the "great Scott!" at the end like he normally does for his "productions". I guess his film making skills are evolving. I LOVED Kelly in the sari with the Taj Mahal backdrop and Phyllis & Dwight mom/son bit and of course Stanley the convict who gets a job.
一年多以前 dani86 said…
i agree ryan is an ass to michael, but you shouldn't forget how michael used to humilliate ryan. remember business school with michael destroying a book? i don't hate ryan, but he should have accepted michael's great work
一年多以前 ccarter219 said…
Michael's commercial was great...has anyone else noticed that Michael is becoming less and less of a baffoon now that he has a live in?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Earl-h said…
i was expecting nothinfg out of michael's but i loved it!
一年多以前 chel1395 said…
I hated the corporate commercial the second it started playing. It was stupid and confusing and I don't think they really even explained what the company sold. The music was annoying and the guy in the commercial was creepy looking. While Michael's commercial was way too long, it was infinitely better than the corporate crap fest. I almost died laughing when I saw Stanley as the convict. :D
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kayzpal said…
Yes, chel1395, I couldn't agree more.
Stanley as the convict thing was hilarious. But he did smiled at the commercial. Not complaining at all. lol
All in all, I'm in love with the commercial. It was creative and pure from the heart and just beautiful.
The corporate one sucks. People would only glance at the commercial. I just don't feel the essence. Ugh.
一年多以前 brokenbrain said…
I loved Michael's commercial. Pam's animation at the end was great. That corporate commercial was so bad, they should have just gone with Michael's.

"You have a son and it's me." LOL!
一年多以前 DoomMonkey said…
I just think they made the commercial be really good as a surprise. I was expect, as I expect everyone else was, that the commercial would be horrible. It was a pleasant surprise that it was good. The only thing that I thought was the Dwight/Phylis thing. Sure it was funny, but doesn't fit in the commercial
一年多以前 tweting said…
i totally agree with you brokenbrain, i loved the commercial and pam's animation too! it was way better than that crappy commercial corporate made. and i'm starting to dislike ryan more bit by bit

"Break me off a piece of that football cream!"