办公室 果酱 in Dwight's B&B

Kerro21 posted on Oct 22, 2007 at 01:40AM
Anyone else notice when Pam is reading the review and it cuts to her and Jim in the irrigation room, the twin single beds were pushed together - sexy time for Jam me thinks...

办公室 22 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Familygal925 said…
Yah, I noticed that as soon as it came on! And Jim's voice in the background saying, "You'll never want to leave your room"....I wonder why...haha! lol
一年多以前 Familygal925 said…
On the poll about whether or not jim and pam "did it" at the b & b, I thought they did. But, most people said they didnt. What do you guys think!?
一年多以前 immisterkevin said…
Pam looked pretty embarrassed when she opened the door and saw the camera
一年多以前 nonames said…
the beds could be pushed together and not have done anything....im sure they cuddled....im sure there taking everything slow too....i dont think tey did anything
一年多以前 Mr_Muggles said…
I really don't think they could...uh...do "it" with Dwight sobbing in the next room. Plus you never know what Mose is up to...
一年多以前 bradlybob said…
They did it like screaming monkeys! Unless Halpert is like Packer said.... queer.
一年多以前 cycle-of-menace said…
Nah, they didn't do it! Come on, Diwght's house? Why would they do it there? They just cuddled and stuff :]
一年多以前 chel1395 said…
I'm just about convinced that Pam and Jim haven't been intimate yet. First off, the look of surprise on Pam's face when Jim says "1 in 6" (which he says softly and sounds a lot like "wanna have sex") convinced me they hadn't been together before their Schrute Farm visit. And, after thinking about it, I don't believe they did it during their stay, for the following reasons:

-1. If it was their first night together, Pam would have worn something sexier than pajamas.
-2. It would have been really awkward doing it on two twin beds pushed together.
-3. They were in a creaky house, on creaky beds, with Dwight nearby. Not exactly the most romantic setting ever.

So, anyway, I think they just pushed the beds together so they could sleep next to each other. I'm sure that their first night together will be a little more private and romantic than Schrute Farms could give them :D
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Familygal925 said…
good point chel, sooo i wonder when they will get intimate?!
一年多以前 bstens said…
jim said it was their first night "away" together, not their first night together, meaning pam has probably been over to his apartment for the night, or vice versa.
一年多以前 krazykray said…
If you notice it Micheal mentions Jim and Pam having sex when he comes into the break room when everyone is talking about his money problems.

Just have to point that out.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 ThinkPink20 said…
I don't think that means anything, I think it's just Michael jumping to conclusions.
I agree with chel. I don't think they've been intimate yet. They're taking things really slow, and I think it'll happen if/when Jim whisks her off to some fancy romantic hotel. But I could also see it happening on like a normal night, when they're just sitting at one of their houses together watching a movie, and it just hits one of them that they actually get to do these little things together and is overcome with passion.
Although ultimatley I think Pam will be the one who initiates it because I think Jim will always be nervous about whether or not Pam really wants to. I can also see him stopping and saying peridically Are you sure you want to do this? or something, because he wants her to be absolutley ready. And she'll reply "Absolutley I do." :]
一年多以前 shannieannie said…
i think just by pam's reaction to when jim said "1 in 6" and her thinking he said "wanna have sex", just by the look of shock on her face, that they haven't done "it" yet. they still have a look of innocence about them...
一年多以前 Familygal925 said…
cycle-of-menace, that's a good one with the whole "absolutely I do" reply. That would be great if they actually did that.
一年多以前 dani86 said…
shannieannie is definetly right. i thought i heard "sex" instead of six, that's why pam was kind of shocked (and probably excited too)
一年多以前 spanky0202 said…
From a female perspective, I have to say that based on Pam's sleeping attire, they're doing it. They have been doing it for months. If it was the first time they spent the night together anywhere, she would not have worn her comfies; it would be a little more special. Granted, when they went to Victoria's Secret in "Women's Appreciation," she said she didn't need anything fancy, but she's had time to shop now. You have to have been with a guy multiple times before you wear something so comfortable that you'd wear it alone. That's my opinion, anyway. Maybe other women feel differently...
一年多以前 immisterkevin said…
In the deleted scenes, you see Jim asking Pam if it's okay to take the shampoo, and Pam, holding her day clothes to change into, responds then turns around and shuts the door. So if they're not doing it, at least she's comfortable enough to be around Jim in 'that' way.
Ah, when I watched that seen I heard one in six, not wanna have sex! I didn't think it sounded like that at all....
And to continue on to what spanky said, it may have been their first night away together, but its at Dwights house, so I don't think Pam would be wearing sexy lingerie XD Imagine her in that when Dwight was reading...Mose would really be staring at her then.
I still stick to my thoughts that they have not done it.
一年多以前 Mixedbreedgirl said…
I think they didn't.
he might be saving that for the 'italian food' dinner.
:]
一年多以前 Familygal925 said…
I read somewhere that this week's episode, Local Ad, where it said "Looks like JAM get it on in this episode". Here's the link link

So maybe they haven't done it yet?! I don't know.
一年多以前 smackdabish said…
Oh, come on! I'm sure they've been having sex for months, considering the history they have. I don't think they did at Dwight's, though. How awkward would that be, with Dwight awake and moaning... and Mose could be anywhere.