办公室 Moses

bstens posted on Oct 11, 2007 at 11:00PM
What's the deal with everyone's love of Mose? He was only in one episode for 10 seconds and had two lines. I just don't get it.
save

办公室 9 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 immisterkevin said…
It just shows the craziness of Dwight's family. People just want to know more about his family.

And I like Mose because it's Michael Schur, the brilliant writer for the show
一年多以前 Ross266 said…
because he has a chin beard. 'nuff said
一年多以前 doonis said…
Because his 10 seconds and two lines were one of the best parts of the show.
一年多以前 chel1395 said…
Mose is the Boba Fett of The Office. If you aren't a Star Wars fan, you may think I'm crazy, but...Boba Fett was a very minor character who actually had barely any lines and died quite horrifically. But, every true Star Wars fan loves him. There is no real explanation for it, we just do. It's the same thing with Mose. We had heard all about him during Season 2 and he was so wacky you almost didn't think anyone that strange could exist. Then, you met him and we now had substantial proof that Dwight isn't the weirdest guy out there. :)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 marissa said…
to be honest, im not sure why i love mose so much...

maybe its the chin beard, like Ross266 said.
maybe its the fact that he widdles.
maybe its because he's the "artsy" one.
maybe its the fact that he was actually going to wrestle ryan.

or maybe we'll just never know.
:P
一年多以前 ThinkPink20 said…
I like all these reasons, they all make Mose awesome. Also, it's dwight's descriptions of him. You always hear him mention "his cousin Mose..." doing wacky stuff or naming a cat "Garbage." I'd love it if he wasn't like Boba Fett and actually came back.
一年多以前 maybeastarbucks said…
Who wouldn't love him? Another Schrute!
一年多以前 Ross266 said…
he's gonna be in "Money" theres a screenshot of him in the backround
一年多以前 speechlady said…
Because he looks Amish!