办公室 Help! Am I The Only One...? (Random)

purpleswan posted on Oct 11, 2007 at 02:25AM
this has been bugging me for quite some time. here goes: is it just me, or does anyone else think that every time jim says 'dwight,' he prounounces it 'du-wight' or sometimes 'da-wight'??? its subtle, but you can definitely hear him (at least i can hear him) put emphasis on the 'DU-wight.' its really weird. all the other characters blend the 'd' and 'w' when the say it, but jim just says it weird.

am i crazy, or what? :)

办公室 7 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 absolutely_i_do said…
its not just you, he definitely says it both those ways... it is weird but i like it lol.
一年多以前 chel1395 said…
I've noticed too...but I always attributed it to the fact that Jim just prounounces it differently that everyone else. My name is Michelle and almost everyone prounounces it "Muh-Shell" except for one of my friends who prounounces it "Mee-Shell." It's just one of those weird things.

But props for noticing it. I love that other people pay as much attention to the little things as I do. :)
一年多以前 krazykray said…
I think he says Dwight's name like that because Dwight annoys him a lot and he just doesn't like his name either, so he kind of makes fun of him very very very subtle way.
I mean, if you think of someone who annoys you a lot(not a family member) don't you kind of hate that name because it makes you think of them?
一年多以前 katiemariie said…
Jim has that crazy Massachusetts accent but toned down a bit.

"Hey Du-wight. I sah ya cah pocked don by tha hah-buh."
一年多以前 purpleswan said…
haha. i'm glad others have noticed it too. i think i agree with krazykray, he might do it to kind of annoy Dwight. i mean Du-wight. :)
一年多以前 marissa said…
I NOTICED THAT!

THEY ALL THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY!

very glad to know im not the only one :)
一年多以前 tvman said…
I'v thought that too! I thought I was the only one!