办公室 Nampa Branch Employees: Voting for logos has begun!!!

Temptasia posted on Oct 10, 2007 at 12:16AM
Hey Guys,
Make sure you vote for a logo for our branch! There are 3 pages make sure you look at all 3. I wasn't able to acess the second page for some reason. Mine is on the third page at the bottom under Temptasia! Take a look and tell me what you think!
Thanks Guys!

办公室 8 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 28spike28 said…
mines the first one.
一年多以前 brokenbrain said…
I can't view the second page :(

and for some reason mine didn't come out exactly the way i submitted it. some of the images are darker than what i originally had.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Temptasia said…
The same thing happened with my husbands. Strangely enough when mine saved it looked different, but it showed up right on the voting thing..... Weird!
一年多以前 chel1395 said…
I can't get to the second page either. And my logo isn't anything like the one I finally submitted. It doesn't even have the logo or name of the branch on their. *sobs* I'm just kidding, mine would have sucked compared to everyone elses anyway. :)

This was tough, because there were so good logos. Did you see emirc2363's logo?? He drew actual people!! :)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 agentScarn said…
he temptasia... can you reaccept me to the branch... i was changed to a different branch for some reason...
一年多以前 Shandiii said…
Erg. I clicked the vote button thinking I could rate it, but it put the vote in for me, so I didn't get to pick the one I wanted... Is there a way to undo my vote? Probably not, haha.
一年多以前 Temptasia said…
Nope, can't undo your vote unfortunatly!
一年多以前 Temptasia said…
Done Agent Scarn! Thanks for reapplying!