办公室 Episode 6: Branch Wars

immisterkevin posted on Oct 09, 2007 at 01:32AM
Karen trys to woo Stanley away from Scranton, causing Michael to fight back. Plus, Michael drags Jim into the war too. Discuss.
last edited on Oct 09, 2007 at 03:36AM

办公室 5 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Surbhi91 said…
I kinda wanna see what jim has to say to karen..i bet whenever jim tries to say something karens goin to say something like shut-up i dont even want u to come back...and then pam comes in and slaps karen lol the end haha thats what would happen in a perfect world lol
一年多以前 krazykray said…
I just don't really understand what is supposed to happen in this episode. I'm just a little confused. Are Karen and Stanley really that close? How does Michael fight back and bring in Jim?
一年多以前 Familygal925 said…
Where did you read the summary for that episode?
一年多以前 immisterkevin said…
officetally.com

Karen's probably a new regional manager at another branch and is hiring employees, and is trying to lure Stanley to her branch. Michael decides to fight back and drags Jim along.
一年多以前 Shandiii said…
Yeah, Stanely seems like such a random choice. But maybe he is the number 3 in sales in Scranton. I don't think she would want Dwight, or she would know Dwight would never leave Michael, and obviously she wouldn't pick Jim... so Stanely. But still, she should have tried Andy, after all she's one of his oldest friend, lol.
I can see Michael trying to fight back, the Scranton branch is Michaels family and he doesn't want anyone taking them away from him. He probably tries to get Jim in because he knows that Jim and Karen had a background and that they aren't friendly anymore, therefore Michael would think Jim would love to win a fight against Karen...
That's just my guesses.

I want to know what the "Finer Things Club" is that on says on Office Tally...
last edited 一年多以前