办公室 Is it just me...

iroonigrl posted on Oct 08, 2007 at 02:26AM
Hey guys,

I can't help but feel the magic really is gone between Jim and Pam. They aren't as cute and funny as they use to be like in season 1 and 2. And when Pam kissed Jim next to the vending machines, it just seemed awkward. I feel like they kinda shoved the whole "Jam" thing in our faces a little too early.

I think the chase was a lot more exciting and left us all wanting more, than the catch itself.

What are your thoughts? I'm anxious to know.

办公室 19 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 immisterkevin said…
Well, it's been two episodes and there's 28 more, sooo relax. I believe that the writers want to start them off the right way first before they actually do anything. I read somewhere that the writers are committed to making their relationship as real as possible, which means they'll have those up and down moments. And actually, I think that could work really well.

Watch out for episode 6, when Karen returns...can you feel the tension between Jim and Pam and Karen?
一年多以前 officefan2010 said…
like there have been times that ive felt that it was all a little awkward, but overall i think its good.
i personally thought that when pam kissed jim it was cute.
:]
一年多以前 chel1395 said…
I've been watching the "chase" for three years and I'm soooooo over that. I'm thrilled they finally got together and I feel the magic is better than ever between them. I'm sure the writers will liven up the relationship by throwing in a few road blocks, but I like the idea of them being together. I don't want this to turn into a Ross/Rachel debacle. JAM deserves to be happy. Besides, we can always turn to Dwight and Angela if we want some "chasing."
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 immisterkevin said…
I mean, it IS possible for couples to have problems without ever breaking up.
一年多以前 Temptasia said…
I see what you are saying, but personally I am still really excited about it. I think it is just going to take some getting used to.
一年多以前 someguynamedjer said…
JAM is like a cat with a feather. You dangle the feather in front of the cat and it goes crazy trying to catch it. But as soon as you drop the feather on the ground, it sniffs it and walks away. JAM is like the feather that we've been chasing, but now I've had my sniff, and I'm walking away
一年多以前 marissa said…
im glad jam is together.
and i think they're adorable :)
一年多以前 iroonigrl said…
Yeah, I see what you guys are saying.

Hopefully the writers will get their act together.
一年多以前 Shandiii said…
I think it's super cute. I'm definitley excited about the relationship. I loved the vending machine kiss. I loved that she walked away as if she was thinking about how she wanted to kiss him and but shouldn't in the office, but then she was like, 'oh well!' and goes back to kiss him. I loved the whole "Ryan can't get ANY girl he wants" thing too. Definitely cute!
一年多以前 nonames said…
they are so cute! i love it!
一年多以前 pencilcup said…
Enough with the chase, let them finally have "it". But I am pretty sure too that the relationship is still quite fragile and that bumps in the road will come to "spice" things up a little. Don't worry I am conviced that the writers won't allow our beloved couple turn into some lame, boring, passive, weary couple. Give it time. For the meantime I say: Hoorah for Jam!
一年多以前 duckgoddess said…
I loved the air five, it reminded me of how they used to be. And the 'Ryan can't get ANY girl he wants' was really cute as well
一年多以前 llerenaprincipe said…
too early?
too early?
really?

after all these years of torture
一年多以前 StrawberryJam said…
The holding hands in fun run and "I guess ryan can't get any girl he wants" is so cute. I couldn't be happier that they are finally together, and the kiss by the vending machine was so cute. This is still Pam. She's not go at it in the break room no matter how much she wants to.
一年多以前 ccarter219 said…
I agree with iroongirl, the kiss was awkward and lacked chemistry. I guess the writers are holding back, but that little "Is the magic gone..." bit was boring, the revealing of the secret about Dwight and Angela was lacking and I will absolutely stop watching if they start that on again/off again Ross/Rachel foolishness. I really hope the writers don't spend a lot of time focused on their relationship...it's a comedy not a soap opera. Besides, if you really think about it, the charm in watching them together was that we were fed small doses.

With that said, I have faith the writers will step this up.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 krazykray said…
I hope the magic isn't gone.
一年多以前 iroonigrl said…
ccarter,

You're right. The scene where they revealed the Dwight & Angela secret to each other, definitely lacked something.

Maybe they can get Gervais to guest-write a episode again. That'd be pretty cool.
一年多以前 petunia04 said…
We had the chase for 3 seasons...it's time to move on. I like the awkwardness between Jim & Pam at the office (there's only been 2 episodes) it's sweet & real. Come on that scene with Ryan asking Pam out for dinner & her admitting that she's dating Jim now & then Jim's comment to the camera aftewards...soooo cute! That's real love baby!

The 1 hr episodes have been more like dramedies, so give it time. Once the episodes go back to 1/2 hr format I'm sure we'll see some of the old JAM chemistry.
一年多以前 cycle-of-menace said…
Two episodes when they've been together! I'm definitly not jumping to conclusions yet. I think the writers have something great up their sleeves. Right now Jim and Pam just need time to be in happy flirty new couple bliss. They totally deserve it!