办公室 Thoughts about DMI and The Office fans.

bastek posted on Oct 07, 2007 at 09:36PM
What really annoys me about some fans of the Office is that most of them want more emphasis on relationships in the show. There are too many relationships going on now and I think Jim and Pam should be enough. Im kind of getting sick of Dwangela because Dwights character becomes completely different when hes with her. By the way, I loved the last scene of the DMI episode. Overall the episode was just ok, but the last scene when Michael takes the gift basket back was awesome, just because Steve Carell is such a funny actor that knows exactly how to deliver lines. Most people didnt like that scene, so I just dont know what fans want from this show anymore. Can anyone enlighten me?

办公室 3 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 krazykray said…
I actually love Dwangela. If only one couple makes it through till the end of the show, it should be them.

But I do agree that people want too much of and emphasis on the relationships part of the show. That is why they made the first four episodes hour long. So they can focus on the relationships AND Michael's crazy antics where no work gets done.
一年多以前 bastek said…
Ya. Did you also think the gift basket scene in the end was not so good? I just laughed because of the way that Steve Carell yelled at the guy about the turtles. Oh i posted a comment about you not liking Toby. I think the scenes between Michael and Toby are some of the funniest in the series. I know Toby by himself is not that funny, but he has to be there because Michaels interaction with him is priceless!!
一年多以前 duckgoddess said…
I know what you mean, I got a bit concerned as well with all the Jam, Dwangela and Ryan/Kelly. I like Jam and romance but it should always be a subplot, not the main plot.

I am sad about Dwangela though