办公室 Karen asked Ryan out?!

Temptasia posted on Oct 05, 2007 at 09:39PM
What is your take on this? This would have been when her and Jim were dating (6 months ago according to Ryan). So is this something that Ryan made up to make a point to Kelly or was Karen possibly trying to cheat on Ryan? Plus, in a previous episode Ryan told Jim that he had sent Karen an email asking her on a date and Jim said he had seen that email. Is it possible that Ryan is remembering the situation wrong?

办公室 5 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Zerstoren said…
I'm guessing Ryan isn't exactly a good boyfriend; He is probably twisting the fact that he sent Karen an e-mail, and just said to kelly that Karen had been the one who sent it. Thats my theory anyway
一年多以前 Gstine said…
Yeah, I took it as a stone-cold lie on his part. Eclipsed only by Kelly's lie about being pregnant. They really were a match made in hell.
一年多以前 ccarter219 said…
I think Ryan's lying...but then again it would make everyone feel less sorry for Karen if it were true.
一年多以前 someguynamedjer said…
If you look in Ryan's eyes when they were dating, he obviously hated the fact that he was in a relationship with her. You could so tell he couldn't wait to get out of it when he was offered that position in "The Job".
一年多以前 petunia04 said…
Nope, it's not true...he asked Karen out..he was lying.