办公室 So Ryan's a jerk huh?

dustbusta posted on Oct 05, 2007 at 07:38PM
Everyone always talks about what a jerk Ryan was to Kelly, but how about that move she just pulled? I'm shocked that everyone isn't enraged by her fake pregnancy. Hmph! Women gotta stand up for each other I suppose :)

办公室 14 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 krazykray said…
I like Ryan. He's a jerk. But I like his character.

I also like Kelly, even though she did fake a pregnancy.

The only one I don't like on the show is Toby.
一年多以前 broohahajke said…
aw i like Toby. He needs a hug.
一年多以前 bobaloo42 said…
toby does need a hug and maybe someone to hit michael for him
一年多以前 pencilcup said…
Hey, just so you know, as a woman I do not agree with faking a pregnancy just get a guy back, or with any other motive :)) But wasn't it funny??!! La Kapoor is ruthless when it comes to Ryan. And I loooove the new Ryan. Well old Ryan in a new suit. Love it.
一年多以前 marissa said…
love ryan, love kelly.
if i knew them in real life, i might have a differetn opinion, but...
i dont :)

and, i agree with broohahajke, toby needs hugs (from pam) !
一年多以前 nonames said…
wow u seem kinda sensitive about it dustbusta.....and besides most women wouldn't do that...were not "standing up for eachother" it was kelly begin kelly and it was HILARIOUS
一年多以前 maybeastarbucks said…
Ryan is a jerk. So is Dwight, Angela, Michael, Stanley, Meredith, Jan, Roy, Karen, Andy, and Kelly, but hey, that's what makes good TV, am I right? Just the fact that most of the main cast is kind of jerky is so fitting that they overlapse each other's jerkiness and you barely notice anyone's jerkiness.

Did that make any sense, whatsoever?
一年多以前 llerenaprincipe said…
ryan tried to fire kelly o_O
一年多以前 suzzieqws said…
Ryan was a jerk (mainly to micheal but he had it comming....so did Kelly), Kelly was being Kelly (a slut) Over all I think they each did what their charecters would have done. My friend was actually asking what I thought Kelly was going to do before I saw the promo and I said she was going to pretend to be pregnant because thats something kelly would do! AND SHE DID. I didn't expect Ryan to be quite as much of a jerk as he was, but all that power can go to your head pretty quick!
一年多以前 chel1395 said…
Ryan was a jerk for the following reasons:

-He spent two years stringing along a girl who clearly wanted to get married. He should have dumped her if he knew he would never be interested that way.

-He asked Pam out knowing that as her boss she might feel pressured to say yes. He didn't even wait for a response before telling her to wear something nice.

-He yelled at Michael. That is NOT cool.

I do appreciate that what Kelly did was pretty scummy, but that doesn't excuse the other things Ryan has done. Down with Ryan Howard!! :)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Shandiii said…
I agree, no one yells at Michael Scott!

I like that there is a character like Ryan on the show, it can be funny sometimes... but I wouldn't like him if I knew him in real life.
一年多以前 bastek said…
krazykray are you kidding? the scenes with Michael and Toby are some of the funniest in the series!!
一年多以前 krazykray said…
Oh, no! I love those scenes! They are amazing! I just don't like Toby's character in general.
一年多以前 CharmedAngel88 said…
I don't know... I like Ryan and I would hate to think that he's a jerk... But I have to face the music, he has done a few things that would make him a jerk. But I don't like what Kelly did at all; but you could kinda see it coming. She did tell Pam at Phyllis' wedding that she would just get drunk and tell someone she was pregnant. It was just something that Kelly would do.

As for the whole Toby thing that got brought up I like his character and I feel sorry for him. He needs a hug like a few other people have said. And the interactions between him and Michael are brilliant.
last edited 一年多以前