办公室 Thoughts on DunderMifflin Infinity

maybeastarbucks posted on Oct 05, 2007 at 02:09AM
What did you think of tonight's episode? Personally, I thought Creed with black hair was the funniest moment in Office history. I also like him thinking Ryan is death. Classic.

What did you think of the episode?

办公室 9 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 callstories said…
Awesome!! I laughed so hard when Dwight tossed Garbage into the other office. Maybe it was Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration's. And I loved Kevin's reaction when JAM was outed. "I knew it!" And then how Toby wouldn't let Jim and Pam fill out one of those love documents. Oh, Toby.
一年多以前 Zerstoren said…
I liked when Ryan got rejected XD
一年多以前 etzio_gal said…
My favorite moment was when Ryan and Pam were looking over her designs for a new logo for DMI and Ryan asks her out and gets all flustered when she says she's dating Jim, and Jim says in his headshot: "Well... I guess he can't get any girl he wants. (smiles)"

I was very delighted!
一年多以前 llerenaprincipe said…
yeah
that was the best xD
一年多以前 Kitzo said…
I loved Kelly in the episode, too. "Oh, is Ryan coming in today?" Ha, nice dress Kapoor.

But did anyone else think Michael driving his car into the lake was a bit much? Well, it was hilarious, no doubt, but seriously. A lake? It felt like they were trying to reach the same physical hilarity as in Beach Day, but didn't quite get there.

Yeah, I'm done complaining before somebody shoots me. [/Creed rules.]
一年多以前 marissa said…
i thought this episode was great.

creed with the hair,
michael in the lake,
ryan asking pam out,
dwight giving angela garbage,
kelly pretending to be pregnant...
and to top it all off, we got a jam air-five.

loved it :)
一年多以前 chel1395 said…
Michael driving into the lake was my favorite moment. And, then he and Dwight going back to the law firm to get their gift basket. Hee, hee, hee!!

Ryan asking Pam out was hilarious and Jim's response was great. "I guess he can't get ANY girl he wants!!"

Creed was, of course, hilarious. I nearly fell off the couch when Michael mentioned that all the ink toner was gone from the printer and Creed smiled. He totally died his hair with it!! :)
一年多以前 bobaloo42 said…
Omg!!!!! i just got that! thats hilarious!
一年多以前 krazykray said…
I loved it!!

I dont really like Toby though. I never have, but it was espicially bad in this episode. He shouldn't have said anything about Jim and Pam untill he talked to them about it first. They have to tell HR, but they can keep it a secret from the rest of the office. And when he wouldn't give them the document thing. That was just really lame.

Ryan is such a jerk, but he's so funny. I like his character.