办公室 Why do people like The Office??

bastek posted on Oct 02, 2007 at 04:27PM
I love the Office, I was just wondering what are the reasons that other people love the show? I mean what elements about it are the funniest to you? My favorite moments on the show are Jim pranking Dwight, Michael dissing Toby, Andy and Dwight arguing, Michael saying wrong things at the wrong time, and just Andy being weird. What do you guys think?

办公室 8 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 immisterkevin said…
I think the writing on this show is so brilliant and the cast portrays each character to perfection.
一年多以前 chel1395 said…
I'm a huge JAM fan, so that's a major part of why I love the office. However, nothing makes me happier than seeing Dwight and Jim face off. Whether Jim's pranking Dwight or they are just debating the best way to avoid an bear attack, Jim and Dwight are the best "couple" on the show.

I also love the dynamics between Michael and Dwight. Dwight's unfaltering loyalty to Michael is amazing, especially since Michael doesn't seem to appreciate it.

And then, there is Michael himself. There is nothing quite like watching Michael get himself into a predicament and then try and turn it around so he ends up looking good. His desperate need to be liked is hilarious. I don't think there is anything that would surprise me about Michael. He's made himself the center of attention at someone's wedding, embarrassed himself in front of a college class, and run a woman over.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 someguynamedjer said…
Not to mention proposed to Carol in front of everyone at Diwali..and then tried to kiss Pam...Hahaha
一年多以前 bastek said…
Ya i really hope they dont change the style of comedy for the show. I love the akward pauses after someone says something weird. Andy is an awesome character, and I really hope he goes back to being the guy with anger problems so he doesnt hold back on dissing Dwight. Here are some things that I think should stay intact throughout the show: Andy and Dwight should remain enemies (i know they came together at the end of season 3, and that kinda worries me), Michael should continue to hate Toby, Jim should never stop pranking people, and Michael should remain ignorant and pompous.
一年多以前 pencilcup said…
It's a long list of why I love this show, so here is just a few.

I love the "cringes" that Michael gives me. The awkwardness. The fact that he tries so hard to squeeze in any Hollywood or TV related cliche into his speaches makes me laugh out loud and cringe at the same time.

Jim and Pam make me so happy. Sigh...

Dwight and Jim, the dynamic between these two is brilliant. Funny and endearing at the same time if you ask me.

Plus the fact that it's a ensemble show. I love it when that is done right. And these guys know how to do this marvelously.
一年多以前 Familygal925 said…
I think the simplicity of the comedy is hilarious. It's just every day basic reactions to people, although the storylines may not be that usual, facial expressions and how jim and pam find things funny is just how I think most people react. Well, at least that's how my friends and I react. haha.
一年多以前 DarthVibbert said…
i love the simplicity of the comedy as well, Jim's pranks on Dwight are hilarious and I love JAM, Michael is also amazing, basically I like everything on the show
一年多以前 bbabson said…
See how you people are. Remove a posting because you don't like it.. Sorry to make you cry...