办公室 What was she doing?

cycle-of-menace posted on Sep 30, 2007 at 02:29AM
When Pam pulled over to the side of the road to wait for Jim, she put her head down on the wheel. When I first saw that I thought she was crying or something because she wasn't with Jim! Anyone know what she was doing?

办公室 14 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 chel1395 said…
My thoughts were that she didn't want anyone to see that it was her in the car that Jim was getting into. I don't see how it would have helped. Had someone from work seen Jim get into a car, they would have known what Pam drives. However, that's what I think she was doing.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 absolutely_i_do said…
i agree i too thought she was upset at first... but im thinking maybe she was just putting her head down like resting while she was waiting for him . . . it was a stressful day at the office!
一年多以前 brokenbrain said…
I thought it was wierd at first too, but I figure maybe she was just putting her head down to rest.
一年多以前 etzio_gal said…
She probably just had her purse on the passenger seat, and was leaning over to put it on the floor so that Jim could sit there. I do it ALL the time - I keep my purse/cell/lipgloss, or whatever next to me, and if I am picking up a friend, move it when they're about to get in. That's it.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 bradlybob said…
I think it was another device to make make you think J&P weren't together. She leaves work and gets a short distance down the block before her facade of happiness cracks and she has to stop and cry for a second. Then they surprise you with the JAM you've been waiting for all summer.
一年多以前 i_eat_pigeons said…
no...she was hiding from the cameras
一年多以前 cycle-of-menace said…
If she was hiding from the camera then why did she stop hiding when Jim got in the car?
一年多以前 doonis said…
She obviously didn't know that the camera was there. Did you see how surprised she was when they showed her the tape.
一年多以前 Kitzo said…
I thought she put her head on the steering wheel because she was chuckling to herself. I thought that maybe she saw Kevin hiding in his van or something.
一年多以前 abcd said…
i think that anyone from the office could just see them since she was supposed to be taking jim home so that means that other employees would be to and she didnt want to get caught
一年多以前 broohahajke said…
I just think she was tired from work and it was one of those bang-your-head-on-the-wall type of things
一年多以前 tessajanuary said…
^^that seems the most likely to me^^
一年多以前 pencilcup said…
Yep, my thoughts exactly. Boy do I relate....;)
一年多以前 nonames said…
i though she was at first upset over jim.....but really she was trying to hide so no one would see them together....