办公室 What plot twist would 你 like to see in Season 4?

stanleynickel posted on Sep 27, 2007 at 07:17PM
Personally, I want Oscar to try dating women and start secretly seeing Angela. I think there's great comedic potential for her trying to secretly carry on a relationship with two co-workers. Besides, what could be a more awkward relationship than Oscar and Angela?

办公室 17 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 immisterkevin said…
I think the twist I want to see is between Jim and Pam. I mean, not like a complete twist, but like a little one. Maybe like, they're not really together yet, but they're also not 'just' friends. And then there should be one episode that has them finally moving ahead
一年多以前 chel1395 said…
I would like to see Mose get a crush on Pam. He could come by the office, bring her stuff he has whittled.
一年多以前 stanleynickel said…
More Mose can only be a good thing.
一年多以前 bradlybob said…
Micheals first girlfriend from high school calls him out of the blue and wants to meet for lunch. Comedy breaks out when Micheal reunites with his soul mate from the past and they try to hide their growing relationship from Jan.

I'm kind of growing weary of the J&P will they won't they thing. Just have them get together and be happy and spend more time developing the other characters. More Dwangela!
一年多以前 zemenex said…
im watching the office right now jim and pam have officaley been fused into jam! but as a good twist i would like to see oscar have an afair wit mose
一年多以前 callstories said…
I would love to see Michael star in local theather. Of course he'd make the whole office go see his play, "Threat Level Midnight: The Musical"
一年多以前 crestwoodcomet4 said…
im so glad to see more kevin this season...haha pb&j..pam beasley and jim lol
一年多以前 Dundiechampion said…
Maybe a season 4 finale:

1. Jan dumps Michael and goes back to Gould and Michael Runs away.

2. Angela breaks up with Dwight to get more in touch with god and He and Oscar must stop her. (Oscar's favor)
一年多以前 krazykray said…
since pam and jim are together, if the writes decide to let out their seceret to the office, they should make Kelley or Michael do it. Preferably Kelley, because Michael told the office that Jim had feelings for pam in the 2nd season. It would be funny because they both have big mouths.
一年多以前 snoznoodle said…
Yeah I'd like to see an episode where someone catches them making out and the office makes a big deal about it... or Michael does lol.
一年多以前 bradlybob said…
A new temp joins the sales staff to replace Ryan and Karen. Of course she's a very attractive Black lesbian with a killer sense of humor and she immediatly bonds with PB&J. Comedy ensues when Micheal trys to hit on her until one day he sees her at the mall with her partner. Having been burnt by outing Oscar he is bursting inside to tell someone but can't. Oscar finds out about her orientation and relates his experiences with Micheal. Oscar and the temp team up to torment Micheal and possibly get the new temp an extended vacation and a new company car.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 krazykray said…
I think they should build on the Jim hating Todd Packer thing.It's pretty funny.

Maybe Jim and Pam could pull a prank on him when he comes to see Michael next? And he pulls and Andy(going into a raging fit and punches something)?

Ok, I have to give myself a pat on the back for that amazing story line!!
JK.
一年多以前 MaryContrary said…
I'd like to see Kelly and Toby together.

一年多以前 bstens said…
I'd like to see the reaction Toby has when Pam asks for a relationship contract for her and Jim.
一年多以前 evillikeahobbit said…
I would like to see someone start dating Toby. He's such a nice guy and he needs a relationship.
I also hope that Dwight and Angela stay together. Or if they don't they get back together later on in the season.
But I loved the season premiere of the 4th season that episode alone had so many turning points
一年多以前 krazykray said…
It would be funny for Andy and Angela to start hooking up. Then, because Jim and Pam feel sort of bad for Dwight, and because they hate Andy, they help him out. Jim comes up with a prank on Andy and tells Dwight what to do. Then Dwight messes it up and it makes Angela run a little farther from Dwight. For and episode or two. Dwangela must be!

That would be amazing.
一年多以前 immisterkevin said…
I have a feeling that the Toby character is gonna be important in the Jim and Pam relationship. I mean, other than Jim, Pam's best relationship in the office is with Toby.

I mean, when Jim and Pam has a fight, who does Pam talk to? Her best friend? Nope, because her best friend happens to be her boyfriend. So Toby would be the logical choice.