办公室 THE OFFICIAL & ORGINAL Season 4 Predictions Game

chel1395 posted on Aug 16, 2007 at 06:05PM
Okay, so maybe it's not that original. :)

This is a game where you get to come up with predictions of what will happen in Season 4 and post them. If, at any time during the new season, your prediction occurs, you win a prize. What's the prize? Ice cream sandwiches. I will Fedex them to you :)

Actually, if your prediction is correct, I will give you Comment Props. Now, if this game gets a good reception, we can play it during the season as things progress. I will be keeping track of all the predictions and if during an episode any prove to be accurate, you win Props! Feel free to include predictions about any of the other minor characters, or any characters you think might return.

The rules for predictions are as follows:

1. AVOID GENERALITIES. For example, don't put "Dwight and Angela's relationship will be outed." Instead, put "Pam will accidentally let it slip to Michael that Angela and Dwight are dating."

2. DON'T PUT SPOILERS. I have several friends who are Office spoiler junkies. They will know and I will know if you just repeat something that's already been posted on other sites.

3. AVOID REPEATS. It may get hard if a lot of people start posting, but try not to post a prediction that someone else has come up with.

4. DON'T GO OVERBORAD. You may have a lot of predictions, but try not to post too many at one time. Let everybody have a shot at predicting.

Okay, that's it!

last edited on Sep 28, 2007 at 02:32PM

办公室 47 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 emirc2363 said…
I think Oscar will try girls this season. We'll hear about one of his dates in an episode somewhere (maybe a talking head?)
一年多以前 Ross266 said…
I predict that ryan will miss kelly and they will get back together, lol
一年多以前 greekthegeek said…
I predict somebody will come back and/or be featured.
一年多以前 chel1395 said…
Nice try, greekthegeek. ;) No ice cream sandwiches for you.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Phylob_forever said…
I predict that Katy will somehow come back into the picture, perhaps she is dating Toby?
一年多以前 doonis said…
I predict that either Jan will be pregnant or she will propose to Michael. Either way he will be very unhappy, and will end up trying to get the office girls to decide for him.

Also, what are your predictions, Chel1395?
一年多以前 R-S-Lee said…
I predict that Stanley will be excited by something other then Free Pretzels.
一年多以前 bradlybob said…
I predict that Ricky Gervais will make an appearance, maybe as Todd Packers new gay love interest. (HAHA) Ok, maybe not, but in some capacity.
一年多以前 chel1395 said…
Okay, doonis, but if I'm right you have to give me 5 Props :)

I predict that Ryan will be fired or demoted from his corporate job sometime during the season. He may have a MBA, but that kid is too cocky to last long in that position.

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 maybeastarbucks said…
I predict that Dwight and Angela will have a wedding in Vegas when Angela is nine months pregnant. She will go into labor in the chapel. Dwight will call Michael asking what to do. Angela threatens to divorce Dwight and Dwight says, "You can't divorce me - I don't work in this chapel." He will say that because he is taking drugs which he only took because Andy said that if he took drugs he would definitely become Michael's number two. Suddenly, Andy will run into the chapel and deliver Angela's baby. Angela will start making out with Andy and then tell Dwight that Andy is the father. They will name the baby Andy Jr.

Just some thoughts.
一年多以前 emirc2363 said…
I predict Cousin Mose will make another appearance this season. (at least i hope so!!)
一年多以前 doonis said…
I also predict that Ryan will be like season 1 Jan, and will force Michael to downsize. Some minor character like Oscar will be fired.
一年多以前 R-S-Lee said…
I also predict that Andy will get a girlfriend who is over 18 years old.
一年多以前 llerenaprincipe said…
i predict ryan and karen will start gong out
一年多以前 Ross266 said…
since Hunter is has been cast a recurring role in the ext season of Heroes, I doubt that he is going to be Ryan's assistant. I predict that Kelly applies to become his new assistant in New York
一年多以前 chel1395 said…
I predict Michael and Jan will end up in couples counseling.
一年多以前 marieee said…
i think that dwight will play another prank on jim :O
一年多以前 emirc2363 said…
i think kevin and his fiancee, stacy, will break up.
I predict that Kelly will quit and hit the bottle pretty hard.
一年多以前 marissa said…
i think we're going to see some kelly/andy love.

...dont tell me those two arent perfect for each other....
一年多以前 Surbhi91 said…
i think that a new girl employee will come and start flirting with jim...and pam will get jelous
一年多以前 emirc2363 said…
i predict michael will get severely injured...something similar to when he burned his foot...
一年多以前 caintil31 said…
I predict that Jan and Michael will get married but Michael was forced to do it.

I predict that Karen will come back for one episode and yell at Jim for leaving her.
一年多以前 Earl-h said…
i predict in a sudden change of events, JAM does not work out (at least for a while) and Pam ends up with Toby
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 hollyhalpert said…
I think Meredith and Creed are gonna be the new couple around the office.
一年多以前 hollyhalpert said…
I also predict that Ryan is going to do a sales call for an initiation into the corporate world. and he will actually get the sale.
一年多以前 i_eat_pigeons said…
haha. i think that karen will leave after the first few episodes and maybe move to new york. i think jam will last for a while but break it off mid-season and maybe get together again for the season finale. i also think that dwight and angela's relationship will be discovered by michael who will inevidably tell everyone who didnt know...
一年多以前 R-S-Lee said…
I also predict that Dwangela will accidentally let their relationship slip, only to find out that everyone already knew. Except Michael, of course.
一年多以前 hollyhalpert said…
ooh ok last one. I also predict that Jim will never eat another Tuna Sandwich, he will go right back to the ham and cheese.
一年多以前 thegreatpie said…
I predict that Angela will become Oscar's BFF and tell him in confidence of "Dwangela," only to be bitterly betrayed by Oscar to Kevin, who will of course, be clueless.
一年多以前 emirc2363 said…
i predict that one of creed's children will make an appearance.
一年多以前 Onie said…
I predict nothing serious will happen on Pam and Jim's date (last episode date...), although they will become closer due to Karen's disapperance.
一年多以前 R-S-Lee said…
I predict that Creed will turn out to have an ex-wife who he doesn't even remember.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Ross266 said…
i predict kelly wont be as dumb and bubbly, not that she'll be depressed instead (we all know from the summer vaca video that shes not sad) but just not as dumb acting, and more dimensional
一年多以前 msqueenbea said…
i predict that Angela & Dwight will be outed by Dwights cousin Mose who's visiting the office trying to sell more beets. And to see if Jim is real because he thinks Dwight is making him up.

Oh and I also think that Toby will begin dating a new temp Michael gets jealous and tries to split them up by pointing out everything that's wrong with Toby.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 chel1395 said…
Last chance to get your predictions in before the season premiere!!
一年多以前 pencilcup said…
A new female employee will come in (to fill in Karen's/Ryan's spot), and this is going to confuse Michael because he finds himself attracted to her (in his own "special way" ;))
I predict Jim will stop his tuna sandwich/bottled water phase and either go back to his grape soda/ham and cheese sandwich phase or start a new phase since he's with a new girl.
一年多以前 thetemp24 said…
I predict that Andy will become a buddhist to try and center himself and lose his anger issues but Jim will prank him until he explodes again.
一年多以前 emirc2363 said…
I predict that Ryan will shave off that beard oof his sometime in the season.
一年多以前 bradlybob said…
I predict that J and P will prank Dwight while they're staying at his B&B. Something like Pam howling like Lassie most of the night or Jim asking for a goat and a chicken to be sent up to their room.
一年多以前 doonis said…
I also predict that Mose will show up in episode 4, and will actually become friends with Jim or Pam.
一年多以前 ilovemichael said…
I think Merideth will be sober for at least a month
I predict that a bitter Michael will make fun of Ryan's attempts at growing a beard.
一年多以前 bstens said…
off subject, i just saw a preview for FUN RUN on during the sunday night game. the clip was Pam (looking hot) walking into Michael's office and he has his pants off, with his "stuff" blurred.
should be good
一年多以前 R-S-Lee said…
I predict that we will find out that Creed owns a really nice car (that he stole from someone, of course)
一年多以前 emirc2363 said…
yayyy i was right! mose came back :) i want my ice cream sandwich, chel!
last edited 一年多以前