《奥林匹斯英雄》 Whats The Son Of Neptune Gonna Be About. Put Your Oppinion.

eyal10 posted on Jan 14, 2011 at 08:33PM
i dont know what too put

《奥林匹斯英雄》 8 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 eyal10 said…
if you ask me percy enters the roman camp and after he settles in a new demugod is coming followed by a monster and the new demigod manipulates water to get free and percy find out that he has another half brother and they embark on a quest with reyna and gwendylyn percy and his roman half brother to greece
一年多以前 MrChiron said…
But why would they go to Greece? They are part of the roman camp?
一年多以前 eyal10 said…
big smile
well maybe they first meet up with camphalfblood and they first go to greece to later go to rome
一年多以前 penguin098 said…
i think it'll b them building the boat and finding percy... srry but i doubt it'll EVER b percy's POV ever again...and rlly, ur just asuming that the next book will be Percy's POV just b/c the title is "Son of Neptune" well... technicaly, "The LOST Hero" is concerning Percy 2, but is he at all in it????? hmmmm? BTW i want u ppl to b rite bout percy but i just thinkg its unlikely
一年多以前 AmazingPercy said…
laugh
I think percy will have a sister b/c
Thalia from Greek and Jason from the Roman
Bianca that died and Nico both greek so maybe a Roman sister
Percy (Greek) with ?
Maybe Nico and Percy will both have a Roman sister and they could complain to each other how annoying girls are. That would be funny.
一年多以前 eyal10 said…
what does btw mean.
and i forgot penguin098 my first thought was that is as about a son of neptune not percy but a rreal son of neptune.
maybe when poseidon said you can expect siblings next year he ment this like he thought it might happen
一年多以前 eyal10 said…
remember the part that it sais an oath to keep with a final breath
maybe thalia dies keeping her oath to stay loyal to the hunters
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 PJhero02 said…
i was thinking that it would be other roman campers POV at the roman camp. but it seems like rr would do the same thing for each book so maybe it will be piper, jason, and leo POV again.