《奥林匹斯英雄》 The 迷失 Hero-Percy's story

babbytreegrowth posted on Dec 23, 2010 at 11:25PM
I woke up with a major headache. I was lying on a bed. A girl was sitting on the bed too. Behind her was a boy who was pacing the room.
“Percy you’re awake! Thank goodness. Cameron he’s awake!” the girl said to Cameron. The girl looked about 16 with dark brown hair that was almost black. Her eyes were brown and when I looked at them I got scared. I don’t know why. She looked Korean and extremely beautiful.
Cameron looked 16 too, with blond hair. His hair kind of reminded me of wheat. His eyes were dark, and I couldn’t tell if they were blue or green.His eyes looked serious.
“Hey man, how you doing?” Cameron asked.
“Who are you?” I asked.
“What do you mean Percy we’re you’re friends. Now stop playing around.”
“Percy are you all right?” the girl asked.
“Of course he’s all right Sámi. He’s just tricking us.”
“Actually I don’t feel all right.” I said “I have a major headache and I can’t remember who you are or who I am.” I satarted to sit up. I looked around the room. There were 2 other beds. The walls were covered with cabinets that had labels on the doors that said medicine, band-aids, cotton swabs, etc. The whole place was white. The other beds were empty.
“Where am I?” I asked though I already knew.
“The nurse’s office.” Sámi seemed really concerned.
“Why?”
“Because you passed out during math. Man was Mrs. Krell mad. She asked you a question and you passed out. She thought you just didn’t want to answer the question. She told us to take you to the nurse’s office. Apparently you had amnesia. But you don’t get amnesia from passing out. Do you need me to go get the nurse?” Sámi said.
“No I’m fine for now.” I started to get out of the bed. “Just pretend I’m all right. What class do we have right now?”
Cameron glanced at the clock. “Right now we have history. We’ve been studying Ancient Greece.”
“All right. Let’s just hope the teacher doesn’t call on me.”
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 11:27PM

《奥林匹斯英雄》 80 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 80

一年多以前 percyJlover121 said…
smile
Nice story, it's pretty similar to the lost hero, too
一年多以前 Aphroditeskid21 said…
i like it
一年多以前 wisegurl said…
Ya its pretty good! Awesome!
一年多以前 babbytreegrowth said…
The history teacher, Mrs. O’Neil, turned towards me when we walked in.
“Percy you’re late. Why?” She said.
I don’t know why she just addressed me and not Sami and Cameron too.
“Um…”
“He passed out in Mrs. Krell’s class, so we took him to the nurse’s office.” Sámi said.
“Fine but to make up for missing half of class please name all 12 Olympian gods and what they are the god of. Let’s see if you, by some miracle, have been studying.” Mrs. O’Neil said
I took a deep breath. “Zues is the god of the sky, Hera; marriage, Poseidon; sea, Athena; wisdom, Aphrodite; love and beauty, Demeter; agriculture, Hepheastus; forges, Ares; war, Hermes; travelers, Apollo; music, Artemis; the hunt, Hestia is the goddess of the Hearth although sometimes she’s an Olympian and sometimes Dionysus the god of wine is.” I said all of this without hesitation. I don’t know how I knew all that, but it just slipped out of my mouth.
“Well done. It seems that you have been studying.” The history teacher said. “Now please take your seat.”
As I walked to the only empty seat after DSami and Cameron sat down I got curious looks from my classmates. Apparently they hadn’t been studying Greece all that much before I lost my memory.
“He’s so cute when he does that.” Said a voice behind me. I turned and saw the the person. She was knockout beautiful, with brown hair that was curled. She had warm brown eyes. I took one look and knew I couldn’t trust her. Everyone turned their heads toward us. The girl was staring into my eyes with a smirk on her face. She started to lean forward. A shout came from the other side of the room.
“Bailey stop!” said a girl with dark brown hair and glasses. Bailey ignored her and leaned forward more. I
Suddenly I leaped out of my chair, reached into my pocket and pulled out a ballpoint pen. I uncapped it and suddenly I had a 3-foot bronze sword appeared in my hand. I pointed the tip at Bailey’s face. I don’t know what got into me, but I knew Bailey was strange. The girl that had called out had jumped out of her chair too. She ran over too us with a gold knife in her hand. She pointed it at Bailey.

By the way thanks guys.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tessa34567 said…
i like it!! but you should ad chapter names
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 UnoriginalName said…
I like it, but chapter names are not mantitory, so you do not have to put them on, but I would like some form of labeling, so maybe add Chapter 2 or something. Anyway, back to your fanfic, I can't wait to find out what monster it is (If it is a monster), and what the class sees. Maybe they see it as Percy writing all over her.
一年多以前 wisegurl said…
laugh
Haha the peoples in my class write all over each other all the time!
cool
chapter 3
Bailey pretended to pout. “But I just wanted to give Percy a kiss.”
She got out of her chair and started to transform into a monster with pale white skin. Her eyes turned from that warm brown to a deep red. Her teeth turned into fangs. Her legs were ugly, one was brown with shaggy fur and a donkey hoof. The other leg was bronze in the shape of a human leg. Something told me I’d encountered this monster before.
“Yes Percy I only wanted to give you a kiss.” Said Sámi as she got out of her chair and calmly walked over to me. She planted a kiss on my cheek and I probably blushed
”You dare mock me girl?” Bailey said.
“Yes she does monster.” Said Cameron. He walked up next to Sami and gave her a kiss. Okay was it just me or was this turning into a kissing fest.
Everyone else in the room was screaming and running to the door. Mrs. O’ Neil was on the phone yelling frantically.
Bailey whistled and two more monsters just like her appeared.
“You foolish children. You do not know who you’re dealing with.” Said one of the monsters. She was African American with dark curly hair. The other had blond hair and icy blue eyes. They both wore cheerleading uniforms with their names stitched in the front in cursive.
I know these two I thought.
“Aww yes.” Said the blond haired one. ”You know us Percy. Remember our names? I’m Tammi and this is- “
“Kelli” I finished. I didn’t remember when I’d met them but I knew their names. That’s strange I can’t remember who I am but I can remember some monster’s name.
“Shouldn’t you guys be like dead?” I didn’t really care about my question, but I wanted to distract them. The brown haired girl seemed to understand when I glanced at her.
We charged.
All right I'm going to post the next chapter now, cause I feel like it.
Thanks you guys for giving me props and comments here. I really appreciate it. If I'm doing something wrong please let me know.

Ch. 4
I charged Bailey and the girl charged Kelli. Sami and Cameron started throwing pencils and chairs at Tammi.
I slashed and jabbed at Bailey with my sword, but she seemed pretty good at dodging.
“Our new mistress will be pleased when we finish you off. Tammi and Kelli wanted in when they heard it was you I was after. I think I’ll enjoy drinking your blood.”
“I don’t think so.” yelled Sami.
Bailey turned her head toward Sami and got hit with a desk right in the chest. She went down screaming in anger. A few seconds later she was just a pile of dust. I guess that’s what monsters do when they die. I looked up at Sami who was now throwing desks at Kelli. Apparently Tammi had gone down under a desk to so the only monster left was Kelli.
“This isn’t over demigods.” She said as she dodged a desk. Then the brown haired girl turned and tried to stab Kelli. Before the tip could reach her Kelli turned into fire and disappeared. The only bad thing was the fire didn’t.
The fire was surprisingly fast. It spread and started burning desks.
“Come on!” shouted the girl.
She broke a window and motioned for us to follow her. We all jumped out and ran after her. She led us into the woods that surrounded the school. I looked behind me and saw wisps of smoke floating up into the sky. Not again, I thought. I can’t believe I set another school on fire. Wow that was random. I don’t know why, but I had a feeling this wasn’t the first school I’d set on fire.
“Wait up.” I said panting as I caught up to her. I’m not slow it’s just she got a head start. I’m serious.
She turned around and stopped.
“I don’t think you ever said you’re name.”
“My name -“
“Gwen, Gwen, Gwen,” said a voice from above us. We looked up and saw 4 of winged horses. Pegusi, I thought. One of the Pegasus had a rider. They landed in front of us.
The rider that had spoken was a boy. He had brown hair just like Gwen’s. His eyes were just like hers too. A bluish gray color. He looked like Gwen almost exactly. I had a feeling they were twins. He had some cool armor on. The armor was strange. Slung on his back were a bow and a quiver full of arrows.
“Why do you always mess up? You almost burned the school down. I flew over there just now to see what was taking you so long. Why can’t you just get ‘em and leave?”
“Lay off Bobby. At least they’re still alive.” Gwen said.
“Hey why do you have three? We were only here to get two. Oh I see. Hazel said we might find a surprise. I guess he’s it. Anyways where’s he gonna sit?” Bobby said dismounting his pegasus.
“I guess he can ride with someone.”
“All right let’s go.”
"Hold up. Who would be cruel to mess with someone's brain like you guys are? You must be using cameras or something because there is no such thing as a horse with wings or a monster like Bailey and those other girls. You guys are weird."
"Really," Bobby said laughing."We're weird. Just don't forget you're one of us."
"What do you mean?" Cameron said.
"Gwen you didn't tell them?" Bobby asked.
"Well I mean we were pretty busy. You know the monsters and the burning school I just didn't have time." Gwen looked scared and she was trembling.
"See what I mean? You either forget something or you mess up." Bobby said angrily. "I don't know why I even bothered to persuade Lupa to let you come along."
Gwen looked hurt. She turned away so Bobby couldn't see the tears coming out of her eyes.
"I'm sorry about that."he said to us."You know how whiny, cry baby, stupid, forgetful little sisters like Gwen can be."
"I'm not you're little sister!" Gwen said. "We're twins remember?"
"I was born first." Bobby said. "Anyway so she was supposed to tell you that you guys are demigods. Half human half-"
"God." I said.
"Correct." Bibby said
"You mean like the Greek gods?" Cameron asked.
"Sort of. Except the Greek bums died a long time ago. Our awesome ancestors (the founders of Rome) beat them a long time ago. We're talking about the Roman gods, who are pretty much the Greek gods except with different names and tougher attitudes. Romans rock! My dad is Apollo. So is Gwen we have the same mom too."
"This is not happening." Sami muttered. "This is just a dream. When I wake up I'll see my mom and know everything is all right. Somebody pinch me."
"Okay." Cameron said. He walked over to her and pinched her arm, but she didn't seem to notice. Apparently she wasn't satisfied so she kissed Cameron to see if that would work.
"Oooooo!" Bobby said makin kissy noises with his mouth.
To me it looked like Cameron and Sami were boyfriend, girlfriend.
Sami marched over to Cameron and said "I don't appreciate being made fun of."
She turned to walk away but didn't. She faced Bobby and before he could react slapped him across the cheek.
Bobby looked really mad. He pulled out his bow and reached for an arrow.
"No Bobby stop! No! Arggh!" Gwen said as she tried to stop him. He just pushed her roughly to the ground and started singing.
"Sami look out." I yelled.
Sami turned around an caught the arrow that was an inch away from stabbing her heart.
Wow, I thought. I can't beleive it! That arrow was flying so fast I couldn't see it! Yet Sami caught it.
Sami looked down at the arrow that had almost killed her. She broke it in her hand anbd tossed the peices to the side. Then she looked at Bobby so feircly he froze. I don't mean he froze from cold. I mean he froze from fright.
"No way!" Gwen exclaimed though she seemed happy and not mad. "I can't beleive you just did that. No on has ever-"
"What she's tough. Didn't you see her throwing those desks in there?" Cameron asked.
"No it's just-"
"No one has ever caught one of my sing shots." Bobby finshed. He seemed dizzy.
"Wait what's a sing shot?" I asked.
"Well since Apollo is my dad, I can shoot an arrow pretty well and I can sing too since he's the god of music. Therefore it's called a sing shot when I sing and shoot an arrow. It always goes straight. I've never missed a sing shot before." He looked at Sami with respect.
"Hey Gwen, I bet you 20 bucks Sami is a daughter of Mars."
"I'm not the daughter of some planet. My dad was a soldier that died in war. At least that's what my mom said."
"Right I'm sorry Sami." Bobby said. Mars isn't a planet. Well it is, but I'm talking about Mars the god of war and strength. Greek name is Ares."
"Okay now that we're done can we please go. I told Hazel we wouldn't be late." Gwen said impatiently.
"Right." Babby said. He walked over to his pegasus and got on.
"Sami you take Mustard." Gwen said pointing to one of the pegasus. "Cametron you take Pickle." she pointed to another one. Then she walked over to the last one."Percy you can ride with any one you choose."
I chose to ride with Cameron.
"All right, everyone follow me." Bobby said.
We took off into open sky.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 PJhero02 said…
smile
awesome!!!! i like how you are doing it like the Lost Hero!
一年多以前 Poseidon3 said…
smile
good job
一年多以前 tessa34567 said…
cake
so cool!
laugh
Chapter 5

After traveling for about 10 minutes on our pegasus, we landed in a nice park. The park was located on outskirts of a city with a nice pond and a fountain close by. Circling the park was a bunch of trees. It looked like we were the only ones there.
"Okay guys. We'll take a quick break." Bobby said.
Everyone dismounted. I looked at Cameron. His face was green and he looked sick. I guess he doesn't like heights I thought. We started to walk over to Bobby, but Cameron didn't make it. After about three steps he fainted.
"Cheez Whiz." Bobby said as he took a small Ziplock baggie from the saddle bag on his pegasus. Inside the baggie were little squares that looked like lemon bars. At least that's what I thought they were. Apparently I wasn't the only one.
"You're gonna wake him up with lemon bars?" Sami asked as Bobby opened Cameron's mouth and forced him to swallow the food.
"It's ambrosia, the food of the gods. It heals all wounds. I would heal him myself, since Apollo is also the god of healing, but I don't have the right equipment. If you eat too much of this stuff you could burn up."
"So why are you risking his life by giving him that stuff?" Sami asked angrily.
"So we can wake him up and get out of here." Bobby was obviously losing his cool.
"Double cheez whiz. How come he's not waking up?"
"Maybe you did kill him. If you killed my boyfriend then I'll kill you!" Sami screamed.
"Bring it on girl. I'll take you down. I'm tired of you questioning me all the time. Can't you just shut up for once? Gwen I think it's time we get rid of these guys. Lupa won't mind if we come back with no new recruits. We already have plenty." Quick as lightning Bobby pulled out his bow and notched an arrow in it. Gwen pulled out her gold knife just as fast. She seemed scared of her brother, so she just did as he told her to. They started advancing on us.
As I pulled out my pen and uncapped it, I glared at Sami. She got us into this mess. Sami ripped a branch off a nearby tree.
Gwen came after me and Bobby went after Sami. As Gwen came towards me she pressed a button on her belt and armor started to appear on her body. Her armor had a different design on it, but it was the same style as Bobby's. I have to admit, she looked extremely cute. I think I started drooling.
"Percy snap out of it!" yelled Sami. I could hear Bobby singing to my right. I blinked and looked up just as Gwen's knife was coming down on me. Oh man! I thought. I raised my sword, but I knew it was too late. I closed my eyes and waited to be split in half. By some miracle I had raised my sword in time so that I blocked Gwen's blow. I realized that Gwen was driving me towards the pond without realizing it.
I blocked her blows. She was pretty good. I noticed she didn't fight with force, she used my force against me. I don't think I've ever fought someone like this before. I thought.
We were getting closer to the pond. When my ankles hit the water I felt a burst of energy. I tried a disarming maneuver with my sword that I remember learning a few years ago. It worked and I kicked Gwen in the stomach and she doubled over in pain. Her knife clattered to the right out of her reach. I ran over to help Sami, but she had it under control.
Bobby was on the ground too. His face and arms were scratched and bleeding. His bow lay snapped in half on the ground. His quiver was lying next to him, half full with arrows. Sami walked over and picked the quiver up. She took the remaining arrows out and snapped them all in half.
"Percy let's take Cameron and-"
"Well, well, well. You did pretty good demigods."
We turned towards the voice. Two girls stood over by the pond near Gwen. The one that spoke had short black hair that was flat. It looked like she had used a lot of gel. She had a bright neon yellow shirt on with a purple jean jacket over it. She had ripped skinny jeans on that had red splats that looked like blood all over them. In her ears were skull earrings. The skulls had fake blood all over them. Her eyes were brown.
The girl next to her had blond hair like Cameron's. She wore a purple shirt and jeans. Now that I look at them, Bobby and Gwen had purple shirts like hers. Her eyes were blue.
The girl that had blond hair knelt next to Gwen and poured a liquid into her mouth from a canteen. Punk girl walked toward us.
"Wow Bobby you just got beat by a girl. Wait till I tell your siblings!" she said.
"Shut up Hazel." Bobby groaned. Hazel laughed and held out her hand for Bobby to take. She helped him up and said,"I think they're pretty good. What about you Dakota?" The girl helping Gwen looked up and said, "Yeah they're ready to see Lupa."
"Wait who are you guys and what are you talking about." I asked.
"I like this guy." Hazel said pointing to me. "Did you see the way he was fighting? I've never seen anything like it. Since when did you learn fight with a sword?"
"I don't know." I said scratching my head. "I can't remember anything. I woke up this morning in the nurse's office with no memory."
"Hey you! You haven't answered his question." Sami said.
"Be patient. You'll find out soon." Hazel said. She took out a canteen from her pocket and gave it to Bobby. He drank it and said thanks. As we watched all his cuts and bruises disappeared.
"Boo!" said someone behind me. The person grabbed my hair and held a knife over my throat.
"We'll settle this another time Percy." Gwen said letting my hair go and lowering her knife.
Hazel looked at me with an amused look on her face.
I looked at Gwen and she seemed to be healed too.
"What is that stuff?" I asked.
"Nectar. The drink of the gods. It'll heal you also." Bobby said. The blond haired girl, Dakota, walked over to Cameron.
"What happened to him?" she asked.
"Oh he passed out after he got off of Pickle." Gwen said.
"Hmmm."
"I tried to give him some ambrosia, but it didn't work." Bobby said walking over to Dakota.
"Well we'll just take him to the infirmary at camp." Hazel said. Dakota started to lift Cameron up, but Sami stopped her.
"I don't think so. I'll get him. Just who do you think you are? Some superheroes?"
"Not again!" Bobby said. "Dakota is a demigod too. Her mom is Ceres. Greek, Demeter."
"Oh. What about her?" Sami pointed to Hazel.
"I'm not a demigod. I'm an oracle." Hazel said. Sami looked confused.
"An oracle is someone who can tell the future." I said. "Apollo is the god of oracles."
"Nice job Percy." Dakota said.
"Is Apollo the god of everything?" Sami asked still somewhat confused.
"Seems like it doesn't it. But nope not everything." Dakota said.
"All right we'd better get to camp and explain to Lupa why we were late." Hazel said impatiently
"Sorry Hazel. Bobby wouldn't move fast enough." Gwen said.
"Nah it's fine."
"How are we gonna get there?" I asked, because I noticed that the pegasus were gone.
"We'll walk." Dakota said.
"How far is it?" I didn't mean to sound whiny it's just that I was tired.
"It's not that far. Now come on." Hazel said.
We walked into the woods.

I appreciate people looking at my story and giving their opinions. Thanks,
babbytreegrowth.

一年多以前 PJhero02 said…
laugh
nice chapter!! i love battles they are the best parts!
一年多以前 AltPercyU said…
Nice chapter I liked how you described your battles and don't you think your underestimating Bobby's skills since in SPQR you start training at age 2
Chapter 6

As we trudged through the forest I kept thinking about what just happened. Earlier Bobby explained why they had to attack us like they did back there.
"The place where we usually take demigods to be tested is the Wolf House. Lupa has forbidden anyone to go anywhere near it. We don't know why. So when we go to get knew recruits we have to test them there where we find them or close to where we find them to make sure they're worthy enough to become part of our camp. We usually get new recruits as soon as possible. The youngest person ever to get taken in was Jason at 2."
"And?" I asked
"You guys passed the test."
"Who's Jason?" Bobby ignored me.
I looked at the people around me. Dakota seemed shy and Hazel seemed loud. I would have thought that Dakota was the oracle and not Hazel.
Sami had Cameron hanging over her shoulder, still unconcious. I think Cameron would have preferred to be left back there in the park, rather than be carried by his girlfriend. Hazel kept glancing at Sami with an amused look on her face.
"Almost there." Bobby said after a long silence.
I looked around and saw that the trees started to thin out. Soon we came to a huge clearing. In the middle of the clearing were 2 ancient trees. Around the outside edges were tents. As we got closer a boy about 16 came out from one of the tents with a clipboard.
"Dakota, Hazel, Gwen, and Bobby. Looks like you got some new recruits." the boy said as he walked over to us.
"Yeah James." Gwen said. When James said her name she blushed.
"Have you tested them yet?"
"Of course James."
He scribbled something down on his clipboard.
"Are they ready to see Lupa?"
"Yes."
He scribbled something else on his clipboard.
"All right you can pass. I'll take the new recruits to Lupa."
"That's all right James. We can take them down." Hazel said. "We need to take this one to the infirmary." She pointed to Cameron.
James nodded and said, "Take passageway #2, because #1 isn't working correctly. The Vulcan kids are working on it." He said when he saw Hazel's look of disgust.
"But passage #1 is shorter." Hazel complained.
"Hazel, you need to man up." Bobby said. "You know that here at camp we don't complain."
"Ah yes, but I don't count since I'm not a demigod."
Bobby stuck his tongue out at Hazel and she stuck hers out at him.
"Enough guys let's just go." Gwen said. She gave James a kiss on the cheek and walked over to the second tree. She pulled down on one of the branches and the ground opened to show a hole. Inside the hole were steps that spiraled down. The tunnel was well lit and the ceiling wasn't too low. The walls weren't too narrow either. Gwen started to walk down the steps. Bobby followed her, glaring at James. Apparently he didn't like James and Gwen kissed him just to annoy Bobby. Hazel laughed then she and Dakota walked to the hole.
"Come on you guys." Dakota called.
I glanced at Sami and she nodded. We followed them.

Bobby was arguing with Gwen up front. We had been walking through the tunnel, occasionally passing other people in armor when he finally spoke to her
"Why do you like that creep?" Bobby asked his sister angrily.
"Oh he's so gentle and kind. He's really strong too. The way he speaks is so dreamy. The way he says my name... You're just jealous that you don't have muscles like him." Gwen decided.
"I am not. Casey seems to think I'm all right."
"That's because she's you're girlfriend dork. She has to say that you're cool." Hazel said.
"Would you stay out of this mortal. No one asked for your opinion." Bobby said. It sounded a bit harsh to me but Hazel just shrugged and smiled.
"This is crazy." Sami said. "They're crazy." I could tell that she didn't completely trust them.
"Relax." I said. "How's Cameron doing?" It seemed to me like a really dumb question, but I just wanted to take her mind off of what was happening right now.
"I'm worried Percy. You know how you passed out, but then woke up with no memory? I'm afraid that'll happen Cameron too. Then he won't remember me." She wiped her nose. "Or you. He wouldn't remember any of us."
I nodded. I couldn't think of anything to say.
I started to listen to Bobby and Gwen again.
"I wonder how Reyna is doing." Gwen said.
"Don't change the subject. I can't believe you like that creep."
"Get over it Bobby."
"Um who's Reyna?" I saked
"You'll find out soon." Dakota said
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 PJhero02 said…
smile
oooooo he's gunna find out who reyna is..... Amazing chapter!!
big smile
New chapter? *Fist Pump* YOU GO GIRL! GREAT CHAPTER.
Ch. 7

We continued to walk down the tunnel. Hazel was right, I thought, this tunnel is long.
A few minutes passed. Up ahead I saw a group of people coming towards us. They were chatting excitedly in Latin(I'm not sure what language except that I wasn't too familiar with it).
"Hey Penelope." Dakota said. "How are you doing?"
"Just fine, thanks." Penelope said, switching to English. She was standing in the middle of the group, talking the most.
They passed us and we kept going.
"So... um how much longer?" I asked.
"Just about... now." Bobby said. We turned a corner and what I saw was unbeleivable.

I looked around me, too amazed to speak. It was almost like I'd stepped into another world. There were cabins lined up on one side. The other side had a big forest. In the forest I could see shadows that were moving. It looked creepy.
A bunch of different people were walking around with armor simmilar to Bobby's and Gwen's. I saw some more pegasus roaming around freely, munching on grass or pestering people. As we walked closer I could see that most of the people looked like kids and teenagers. A few were adults. Many of them had the same purple shirt that Dakota has.
"All right troops." Bobby yelled.
"Bobby be quiet. They're not in training yet." Gwen said punching her brother in the stomach. Bobby winced but didn't show any sign of pain.
"How about you take them over to the infirmiry so they can figure what's wrong with Cameron." Hazel said.
"Sounds like a plan." Dakota said.
"All right then I must report to Lupa. You guys have fun." Hazel said.
She walked away towards the woods.
"Okay come on." Gwen said.

We walked towards the cabins. We passed a bunch of strange looking ones. Bobby explained different things on the way.
"Okay these are the cabins. The Minerva kids come up with the right architecture for each of the gods' kids. Then the Vulcan kids build the cabins for us to live in. Each god has a cabin for their kids. You'll probably stay in the Mercury cabin until your godly parent claims you." He paused to take a breath.
"We're here." Gwen anounced. I looked ahead and saw a white building. I would explain more if only there was more to explain. The infirmary looked like a big white building.
Inside was different. There were beds lined up against the wall. Some were occupied and some weren't. I saw teenagers running around dressing up wounds with gauze and giving food to patients.
"Apollo kids." Bobby muttered. He led us over to an empty bed and told Sami to lay Cameron down. She did which was surprising after not wanting anyone to touch him. Bobby motioned to a kid who was coming out of a back room with supplies on a cart that he was pushing. The kid hurried over and waited while Bobby helped himself to different things.
From a bed close by a girl about 9 was moaning and groaning loudly. The girl had black hair that looked almost purple. She didn't seem to be hurt with any wounds or anything. Bobby looked over his shoulder at her with a look of sympathy. Gwen motioned for us to follow her.
Sami stayed by Cameron but I followed Gwen over to the girl's bed. Her moaning was getting louder and I got the feeling that she would soon start to scream. Dakota was already over at the girl's side trying to wake her up. Gwen helped her. The girl started kicking and screaming. Dakota pinched the girl's arm and the girl sat up still screaming. She opened her eyes and they were glowing a bright green. After a few seconds she stopped a layed back down limply. Her eyes stopped glowing, but she stayed awake.
She saw Gwen and Dakota and smiled. She looked at me and the smile disappeared.
"Who's he?" she asked.
"That's Percy." Dakota said gently. She was stroking the girl's arm. I noticed that she and Gwen both had tears in their eyes.
"Percy this is Reyna." Dakota said getting up to stand by us
Reyna looked at me expectantly. I didn't know what she was waiting for me to do.
"Percy say hi to Reyna." Gwen said.
"Hi Reyna. How are you?" After I asked that I knew right away that it was a stupid question. Of course she's not okay.
"I'm not doing so great." She looked at Gwen and said, "Where's Jason? You told me you were gonna look for him." her voice started to rise.
"I said I would look for him, yes. I looked for him, but I didn't find him." Gwen said now even closer to tears.
"You have to find..." Reyna didn't finish because she started crying. Gwen and Dakota turned away looking sad. I didn't know what to do so I sat on the edge of Reyna's bed and started singing that lullaby, you know the one that starts with: Hush Little Baby... Reyna stopped crying and turned towards me. I helped wipe the tears put of her eyes and said, "Shhh. Everything is gonna be all right, Reyna." She sniffed and curled up next to me. She rested her head on my shoulder. I climbed onto the bed with her. I sat up resting my back on the wall.
Gwen and Dakota looked at me with expressions that looked pretty hilarious. They looked super surprised.
"What's wrong with you guys. Oh I see. You never thought I could be so charming huh. You never thought that a boy like me would get near a girl? I sang a lullaby to this wonderful young lady and I don't care what anyone thinks." Reyna giggled.
"You're funny and nice. Like Jason." she said. This time when she said Jason she didn't start crying. People had started to crowd around her bed. Sami pushed her way through the crowd with Cameron, unpassed out behind her. Bobby came over too. Sami looked at me and Reyna and smiled. I'd never felt better.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Calypso_ said…
heart
awwwwwwwww!!! so cute I like Reyna she's soooooo adorable!! post soon please!!!!! I love what I have read so far and am craving for more!!!
一年多以前 PJhero02 said…
smile
oh i loved this chapter!!!!! can't wait so POST! (please)
big smile
Everyone started clapping and cheering. Reyna looked up at me with a nice pretty smile.
"Percy's my new best friend!" she announced. Everyone started asking questions all at once.
"How did you calm her down?"
"What are you gonna do when Jason gets back."
"Can you keep her happy?"
"What if she starts another fit?"
Gwen started yelling to be heard, "Percy just came to say hi and Reyna likes him. I'm sure Reyna will still like Percy when Jason gets back. Just calm down and go away so the whole camp doesn't think we're under attack." Everyone started filing back to their beds or to treat patients again.
"Wow Percy. That's amazing." Bobby said. Now that everyone was doing what they were supposed to, it was just Dakota, Gwen, Bobby, Cameron, Sami, Reyna and I.
I said thanks and soon enough Reyna was snoring again. I eased out of the bed and laid Reyna back down. Gwen and Dakota pulled the blanket back over her.
"How'd you do it? I mean calm her down?" Sami asked. "One minute she was screaming like a lunatic and the next you're singing and she's curled up next to you. That was amazing."
"I don't know how I did it. Did you guys have trouble with her?"
Bobby ignored me and said, "All right it's time for your tour of camp."
He started walking towards the door. Gwen, Sami, and Cameron followed. Dakota saw that I wanted to stay so she told Bobby,"I'll stay with Percy. We'll catch up in a few minutes." Bobby looked hesitant, but he saw me pleading with my eyes to let me stay a while. He turned and walked out the door.
I turned to Dakota and said thanks. She blew a strand of blond hair out of her face. She looked cute. Okay I'm sorry, but almost every girl I've seen today is cute.
"What's you're last name Percy?"
"I don't know. I don't know anything about me. I don't remember anything at all. That's strange, because for a moment there with Reyna I could swear something like a flashback happened. I don't know but I saw another girl there instead of Reyna. Well I'm sure it was a girl. She looked Reyna's age except she was wearing a dress and she had brown hair. Maybe I'm hallucinating or something but I'm sure that's what I saw."
Dakota listened to me, hanging on every word as if trying to picture what I was feeling and seeing. After a long silence I asked an important question.
"What's wrong with Reyna?" Dakota looked at Reyna and she started trembling. I ]knew that she didn't like to talk about it. I gave her a few seconds and she seemed to control herself more.
"Well her dad is Bacchus, or Dionysus. Her dad was expecting a boy and was angry when he got a girl. He got so angry he drove her mad. I don't mean the angry mad, I mean lunatic mad. Reyna has learned to fight it so she isn't a lunatic all the time. She will get out of control. Her mother finally gave up trying to take care of her and contacted Lupa, our camp guardian I guess you could say. Reyna arrived here when she was three. At that time Jason and I were the youngest kids here. We were both seven. Jason got here when he was two and I got here when I was five. This was before Gwen, Bobby, and Hazel came. The older kids took care of us, but they left us alone most of the time because when Jason got mad he liked to summon lightning and fry their eyelashes off. Lupa came to us holding hands with little Reyna. Reyna had just learned to walk. Lupa still felt that Reyna needed to be trained, but didn't think that The Wolf House was the right place. She let us train her and Reyna passed. We took her in and found out sbout her being mad. Jason was the only one who could calm her down."
"Oh that's pretty sad." I said glancing at Reyna. Dakota nodded and we left to catch up with the others.

一年多以前 Calypso_ said…
angelic
sadness! evil mr. d how dare he! nice plot twist by the way!
一年多以前 wisegurl said…
crying
i didnt think mr d was that mean!!! :(
Woho, wow, that is nicely written. Nice backstory.
一年多以前 Wisegirl123 said…
big smile
Didn't mr d. already have 2 sons at that time? Oh, well. Really like the story POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 PJhero02 said…
yeah i liked it!!!
tongue
thanks I probably won't be able to post again until Friday.
一年多以前 Calypso_ said…
sick
WHY?!?!?!?
一年多以前 Wisegirl123 said…
crying
Why can't you post sooner?????? I love this story!
一年多以前 leo_valdez16 said…
smile
Cool! I was wondering what happened to Percy... That's what happened to Jason. Leo and Piper had fake memories of him...
一年多以前 penguin098 said…
big smile
it's kind of the point that it's just like the lost hero... just from percy's POV (did anyone read the title????0) love the story, specialy Sammi and how Reyna is all... Reyna u no? keep ritting!!! <33333
Okay I have a few minutes to write so here goes...

Dakota and I walked out of the infirmiry. Up ahead I could see Bobby saying something to Cameron and Sami and then Gwen punching him in the face.
"Uh oh," Dakota said. "We'd better go see what's wrong." She started running in their direction. I followed her and as I ran past I looked at some of the cabins. One looked like an armory. Another was covered with plants. The next... I stopped and looked at it closely. It was painted blue and smelled like the whole entire ocean was somehow contained inside of it.
I glanced over at Dakota who had caught up with the others. She, Sami, Cameron and some other campers were trying hard to keep Bobby and Gwen from tearing each other to pieces. Some campers tackled Bobby. They'll be fine for now, I thought. I had a sudden urge to go inside the cabin. First I looked in a dusty window that was next to the door. Inside were cots folded up and propped against one wall. In the far right corner there were 2 beds. There was dust all over everything. This place looked like it hadn't been used since long before Dakota and that guy Jason arrived, I thought. I'm sure it won't hurt if I go inside. The place is empty.
I heard a shout and then a scream come from the direction of the others. I turned around and saw that Bobby had thrown the campers that had tackled him off to the side hard. The campers were groaning. More campers rushed to stop Bobby, but they backed away when he pulled out his bow and notched an arrow in it. Bobby turned to face his sister who had been pinned down on the ground by Sami and Dakota. Cameron was still trying to stop Bobby. Bobby started singing. I guess I'll have to wait to go inside. I tryed to move my legs to stop him, but I seemed rooted to the spot. I felt a strong tug in my gut and a large wave of water appeared out of no where. No not from no where, from the small river that ran between the forest and the cabins. I guess I hadn't seen the river when we first arrived. I willed the wave to sweep over everyone. I tried to move and amazingly I could. I ran over to them. Everyone was wet and the ground was soaked. I looked and saw that the water was spreading out and flowing in the wrong direction. Oh no, I thought. I felt another tug in my gut and the water started to come towards me instead of spread out. The wave rose high over my head, but it stayed behind me. Everyone turned and looked at me with strange expressions. Bobby got up and marched over to me.
"What was that all about? I was just about to settle something with my sister!" he yelled getting in my face and spitting on me a little.
"You were close to killing her!" I yelled back whiping the spit off my face.
"No I wasn't you... you..." he never finished because I let my wave drop... on him.

Sami

"You know Cameron... I'm worried about Percy." she said. She looked over at him talking to James, that boy Gwen likes.
"What about him?" Cameron asked.
"Well he wakes up with no memory. He knows all 12 of the Olympians and he knows what they are the god of. We had just started that topic yesterday! He pulls out a sword that was a pen to begin with and calls those monsters by there names like he met them before. He knew we were demigods. He knew how to calm down that girl in the infirmiry and he summoned that gigantic wave. He's not the Percy we used to know that's for sure. Gwen even said that the Mist might have caused us to think that we knew him."
"What's the Mist?" Cameron asked taking her hand.
"Well it's what makes regular mortals not see the monsters and stuff like that. Sometimes mortals like Hazel are born with sight to see through the mist."
"Then what's it got to do with us?"
"Well sometimes it can block demigods' vision too."
Percy came over and sat down next to Cameron in the grass. His orange shirt was wrinkled. He looked really tired and worn out.
"So what was that all about." Sami asked as she plucked a blade of grass out of the ground.
"Well... um James was asking me about what happened and why I didn't come to rescue Gwen from her terrible brother Bobby. That's exactly what he said." Percy changed his voice to a high squeaky imitation of James. "Next time you better save my honey poo or you'll regret it. I can make your life miserable." Percy said in his immitation voice.
Sami and Cameron laughed and Percy smiled. Cameron glanced at Sami and gasped.
"What?" she asked.
"You... you-"
"Have just benn claimed." said Hazel who stood behind us.
Sami looked down at her clothes and she almost screamed. Over her clothes was armor like Bobby's except in the middle of her breast plate was a boar. The color of her armor was blood red. She stood up and so did Percy and Cameron.
"What is this?" she whispered.
"Dakota come quick!" Hazel yelled. Dakota was treating a camper whose cheek had been cut by Gwen's dagger. Dakota ran over to us and closed her eyes. Her lips moved like she was saying a prayer.
"What's wrong?" Sami demanded.
"You have just been claimed-" Dakota started.
"By who?"
"By Mars the god of war and strength."

Hope you like. I might not post again for awhile, but be prepared if I post sooner than you think.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 PJhero02 said…
great chapter!!! i luv it when percy does stuff with water!!
一年多以前 RomanGreekDemi said…
big smile
not bad at all. on the contrary, AWESOME! please post soon
一年多以前 sunsanj said…
laugh
I loved the story so far. its one of he least confusing versions of Son of Neptune i have read so far. And making Reyna a kid (therefore in no way jasons gf) was genius!! =) removes a hell lotta complications!! I shld keep up w/ this version =)
*PJhero02- thanks I'll try to make Percy do more stuff with water.
*sunsanj- thanks I just didn't want to copy everybody else.

Okay, I wasn't sure about what you guys would think but I'm not sure if I should make Percy, Sami, and Cameron go on the quest or just skip to the part were they fight the giants with the Greeks. Anyway let me know which one you prefer.

Leo

"Harley, no. No!" I said pulling him out of the way just as an arrow from the Apollo cabin sailed past. Harley had just taunted Will Solace from the Apollo cabin and Will was the best shooter in camp. "Oh no you didn't!" I yelled at Will.
"Bring it on Valdez!" Will yelled back. We were playing Capture the Flag. The Ares cabin made sure that since Festus was now gone that we would play. It had been a long stressful week of figuring out plans for the Argo II, and now it was Friday.
"Leo you cover the Apollo cabin I'll get the Ares!" Jason yelled. It was the Athena, Hephaestus, Zeus, Aphrodite, Hecate, and Iris cabin against the Ares, Apollo, Demeter, Hebe, Dionysus, Nike, and the Hermes cabin. Piper had made all the Aphrodite kids learn how to fight and most of them were pretty good with swords. The Hypnos cabin said they wanted to play but of course they were fast asleep in their cabin.
"Come on!" I shouted to the Hecate, Hephaestus, and the Iris cabin. "Isabel look out!" Isabel was a daughter of Hecate and she was pretty good. She shot a spell at a Hermes camper that was bringing a sword down on her. She fell to the ground screaming in pain. It payed to have the Hecate cabin on your side, I thought.
I led my group through the trees dodging the traps that the Demeter cabin had laid between the plants. Up ahead the Apollo cabin was trying to guard their flag. Gale Sharp, Will's second in command, shot an arrow straight at me. I burst into flames and so did the arrow before it could reach me. I laughed and pulled a boomerang out of my tool belt and threw it at Gale. It hit him square in the chest and he fell down. I had almost reached the spot where they put their flag. Most of my team had fallen back to fight off enemy campers that were trailing us. Now I only had Harley, Nyssa, Isabel, 3 more Hecate kids, and 2 more Hephaestus kids. Almost there...
Too late. We were attacked by the Ares cabin. I looked around for Jason but I couldn't find him. Well it didn't matter now. All that mattered was escaping the worst cabin at camp. Half the Ares cabin came after me and Isabel and Harley. That meant 5 well muscled girls and boys were now gonna tear us apart.
Harley looked at them with so much fear they could smell it. Carmen Mendeg, a girl twice the size of me laughed. This is it, I thought. Good bye world. Hello Underworld. Carmen and another guy pointed their swords at me. The others pointed their swords at Isabel and Harley. I was back to back with both of them. I could feel Harley trembling so I reached out, grabbed his hand and squeezed. We hadn't told him the plan, but he'll do all right, I thought. Isabel knew though.
"Follow my lead." I whispered to Isabel and Harley. The Ares campers weren't close enough to hear me. "You know Carmen," I started with a smile. "I heard that Will Solace from the Apollo cabin has a huge crush on you. I wasn't supposed to tell, but since you're gonna kill me anyway I thought you had a right to know."
Carmen blushed and asked, "He does?"
"Sure he does Carmen. I mean look at you. You're a fine looking girl."
"Well if he likes me so much how come he doesn't have the guts to tell me?" she lowered her sword a little. The guy next to her looked at me with a look in his eye that told me to back off. I took this as my chance. I could hear the rest of my team fighting behind me. I slowly reached into my tool belt and pulled out some strong fishing line. I pulled it out so slowly because I didn't want Carmen to see.
"Oh um he was planning on telling you tomorrow at breakfast. When he tells you acted surprised because I'm not supposed to tell."
"Yeah so you said." Will didn't really like Carmen, in fact he hated her. Almost everyone at camp did.
"If he doesn't tell you right away go up and tell him you like him first. He'll be relieved that he doesn't have to tell you." I passed the fishing line to Isabel. She and Harley were now talking to their attackers.
"What makes you think I like him?" Carmen stuck the tip of her sword in the ground and leaned on the hilt. The guy with her glanced at her and she nodded. He lowered his sword, but the way he held on to it I could tell he was ready to slice me to pieces if I tried anything.
I heard a shout to my left and was happy to hear the familiar voice.
"Now!" Jason yelled. I burst into flames as Isabel threw the fishing line in the air. With a flick of her hand the fishing line whipped itself around Carmen and the other boy. Annabeth and Athena campers attacked the other 3. I glanced over at the other people who were in my team and saw that the Aphrodite campers held the Ares 5 other Ares campers at sword point. The Athena cabin was tying ropes around them. Jason ran over to me and I stopped lighting my body on fire. The whole reason I started myself on fire was to be a distraction. We high- fived and laughed. But we weren't done yet.
Nyssa yelled and we covered her as she grabbed the flag from under neath Will's nose. We fought off attackers as she ran toward the boundary line. You had to hand it to her, she was pretty fast. Harley ran alongside her, reminding me of those hyper storm spirits we saw in Chicago.
"Come on Nyssa I said glancing in her direction. Jason and I were locked in combat with some Nike kids. It was pretty risky fighting them since their mom was the goddess of victory. If they lost they through some amazing temper tantrums. I almost got sliced in half, but a silver arrow streaked past me and landed at the Nike campers feet. Immediately a nasty smell filled the air. The camper lowered his sword and nearly choked. He started coughing. I looked behind me and saw her.
"Thalia!" Jason cried. So the Hunters had come to the rescue, again. I mean I was happy to see them and all it's just the fact that I got saved by a girl. Thalia shouted something to her Hunters and they split up. I don't know who told them what side to be on but they went after the enemies. Thalia sprinted over to us. I just about drooled. She gave Jason a quick hug.
"Thalia, how did you get Chiron to let you play.?" Jason asked knocking an Apollo camper down.
"I can be pretty persuasive when I want to be." she said smiling. She shot an arrow at Will and he went down.
How come Nyssa hasn't gotten the flag over yet? I looked around me to see, but everything was still. Nothing was moving except for that squirrel in the bushes. Wait, that's not a squirrel, I thought. That's dirt woman!
Gaia slowly walked toward me. I started shaking. I know, I know call me a wimp if you like, but this lady killed my mom and I was scared about what she would do to me.
"Well, well Leo. You fight pretty good." she said walking towards me. I took a hammer out of my belt, and willed myself to start on fire.
"Come near me and I swear you're gonna get it!" I promised. No way was I gonna let her take me down. I wouldn't be defeated by a girl. Never.

'Mom! I made a stinky!' 4 year old Hazel yelled. We were watching an old diaper commercial that I somehow remember seeing. Hazel was wearing a flower dress with frilly ribbons. There was lace on the edges of the dress.
I glanced over at the sixteen year old Hazel sitting next to me, not smiling. She saw me looking and stuck her tongue out. I smirked and looked back at the screen.
We were in the infirmary again. Dakota had passed out when she found out that Sami was a daughter of Mars. Since Dakota is 'special' she gets to go into a special room in the back of the infirmary. There was a TV in there and Bobby insisted on putting on a old station that he knew advertised Hazel's commercial. When it was over Bobby said, "And that is why Hazel Shalter is always being teased by me." Hazel took an extra pillow off the pile and threw it at Bobby.
"My mom made me!" she yelled.
"Shhh! Keep it down or you'll wake the freak up." Bobby whispered meaning Reyna.
"She's not a freak." I said defensively.
"Sure."
Sami and Cameron had gone with Gwen on a tour of camp. I almost wished they'd stayed with me.
I decided to change the subject.
"I thought Roman's loved to fight."
"Well we do." Dakota said. Apparently she woke up. "It's just when Bobby and Gwen fight we have to stop them. We just finished rebuilding what they destroyed last spring. Most of the time when campers fight we encourage it. But not when Bobby and Gwen fight. No." I nodded my head.
"I can understand why." I said pointing to Bobby. Bobby stormed out of the room. That was fine with me because as far as I was concerned he was the freak.
"Hazel, so that was you when you were 4?"
"Yeah. My mom thought that she needed enough money to go to college and finish, so she auditioned for me and I got in. I haven't gone back since I became the oracle a few years ago. I knew that if I did go back that she'd sign me up for another commercial."
"Oh."
"Well Percy we'd better show you camp." Dakota said. She swung her feet over the side of the bed and started to get up.
"And just where do you think you're going?" Hazel asked.
"To give Percy his tour of camp." she replied.
"Umm... question. Why did Dakota pass out when Sami got claimed?" I knew it was a question I shouldn't have asked, but I wanted to know.
Hazel and Dakota exchanged glances and I got the feeling they were talking with there eyes. They stared at each other for awhile, obviously deciding whether or not to tell me. Finally Hazel spoke.
"Well um, the Mars kids hate it when they have sisters and they share the same dad. Dakota's friend Cecelia was a daughter of Mars and the Mars guys barely tolerated her. Dakota's all about fair so she went right up to them and got in the Gabe Soncel's face. She told them it wasn't fair to treat girls that way and they said that girls shouldn't be allowed to even fight in the same army as the guys. They said that if another daughter of Mars came that they were gonna... gonna..." she didn't seem to be able to finish, but I looked at her with a look that told her I got it. If they found out that Sami was a daughter of Mars, they were gonna get rid of her.
Dakota looked downright miserable.
"Hey Dakota, it wasn't your fault." I tried to make her feel better since the look she gave us said that it was all her fault.
Together we got up and walked out the door. I knew that Romans were supposed to be strong and everything, but getting to know them ike I was gave me a look at the other side of them. The one were their emotions flowed freely.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 PJhero02 said…
laugh
great chapter!!!!!!!!!! can't wait until the nest one!!!
一年多以前 PercyJackson7 said…
cool
that was awesome!! post soon please
一年多以前 Calypso_ said…
big smile
jeez since when is Leo so sexist? I'm kind of offended.... jeez Nice chapter though!
big smile
Thanks everyone! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings Calypso_. By the way I added on to my previous chapter. Hope you like it because I'm not so sure I do. I'm just not into it today.

Leo Valdez

"What do you want Dirt Woman?" Leo was so scared he almost wet his pants, but somehow he made his voice sound strong.
"Oh nothing... just you! I want you to join me Valdez. You would be so useful if you just joined me." she took a few steps closer and reached her hand out as if to touch Leo's cheek. Leo threw his hammer at her and it hit her arm. Her arm broke off, but immediately started to grow back. She had such a sad expression that Leo almost felt sorry for her... almost.
"You know Leo... I used to have children too. I gave birth to the Titans and the first Cyclopes and the one hundred handed ones. I was very happy until my husband Uranos threw the Cyclopes and one hundred handed ones into Tartarus. I was very sad."
"Yeah, but you had your son Kronos kill Uranos and then Kronos took over the world. After Kronos took over he decided to keep the Cyclopes and the hundred handed ones in Tartarus-"
"And I was still unhappy. You see I love all my children."
"Uh huh. So when Kronos and his queen Rhea had children you prophisized that one of his kids would overthrow him. So when Zeus did and chopped up Kronos and imprisoned the other Titans you got mad at him! Why aren't you happy that Zeus let the one hundred handed ones and the Cyclopes free?"
"As I said before, I love all my children and the Titans are also my children. When Zeus imprisoned them I was mad. I gave birth to the Giants with what was left of Uranos. There was a Giant for each Olympian god. They were supposed to kill the Olympians, but failed. Now that Kronos has already tried to overthrow the gods for the second time, it is time for the Giants to overthrow the Gods, and succeed. If you join me you wouldn't have to be killed. It will be better-" Gaia didn't finish because a silver arrow struck her head. Gaia looked around and saw that the Hunters, Jason, and Piper were standing a few yards away. Annabeth came up from behind Gaia with her dagger drawn. All around us the campers were waking up from their temporary sleep. Gaia looked shocked even though she was still sleeping.
"How did you... my magic is strong..." she sputtered.
"Lady, you're ancient. Your magic is becoming weak." Piper said.
"My magic is becoming weak." Gaia repeated as if she were in a trance. Then she shook herself out of it and yelled. "Fool! Your charmspeak magic is no match for Gaia!" she raised her arms as she said this. She turned to Leo and said, "This isn't over! You will join me whether you like it or not." Thalia fired another arrow at her and Gaia disappeared. The arrow flew straight since it's target was gone and hit an Ares camper in the butt. Carmen turned around and took the arrow from her butt and threw it back at Thalia. She threw it okay even without a bow. Thalia tapped her bracelet and her shield appeared. It blocked the arrow and Clarisse shouted that the game was back on.
I guess that even Dirt Women wouldn't stop these guys from fighting! Leo thought. Oh well, at least we're safe from Gaia for now.

Sami Johnson

This place is freaky, I thought. I don't really like being here because it screamed violence. My mom had been against violence and wouldn't tolerate it. Wait till she sees this, I thought. Everywhere I turned people were training to fight others with swords, or shooting arrows at people passing by. Gwen walked with us and made sure she stood right in front of me. I don't know why, but it looked like she was making sure no one saw my breast plate. People paused and saluted Gwen as she passed. I guess she's hot stuff here, despite the fact that she's always arguing with her brother.
As we walked in between the cabins, Gwen pointed out the different designs on each one.
Then she stopped and looked in front of her with an expression that told me that something was wrong. Cameron grabbed my hand and pointed. I looked ahead and saw it. It was a giant! It was about 8 feet tall and very muscular. He was tearing apart obstacles that stood in his way. The campers milling all around us didn't seem to notice and Gwen looked like she knew why.
"What's that?" I asked Gwen as calmly as I could.
"Well I'm not sure if it has a Latin name because everyone always calls them cannibal giants."
"C- ca- cannibal?" Cameron asked obviously scared.
"Yep." Gwen took out her dagger and told me to follow her. I guess she wants me to help because I have armor on. I thought.
"Wait a second you're gonna fight that thing?" Cameron put out a hand to stop me, but I pushed his hand away.
"Cameron, I know you're not used to this yet, but I need you to be strong. You have to be brave and face your fears." I said. He nodded and pushed some of his blond hair out of his face. His eyes sparkled and I knew that he was ready.
"Gwen can Cameron come? I'm sure he can fight." I had a strange feeling that Cameron could do something extraordinary. Gwen looked hesitant, but finally gave in.
"Oh all right. Follow my lead."
As we got closer to the giant it stopped tearing things apart and looked at us.
"Uh Gwen I have a question." Cameron asked as we got closer. " How did it get past the people like James at the entrance?" Gwen didn't answer. Cameron shook her arm, but Gwen was absolutely still. It looked like she was frozen. I passed my hand up and down in front of her eyes but she showed no signs if she saw it.
"This is creepy." I said. I looked around me and saw that the other campers were frozen too. So that's why they didn't notice the eight foot tall giant tearing down their things, I thought. The giant was now advancing on us and I knew it was time to fight.
"Come on!" I grabbed Cameron's shirt and dragged him along with me to confront the cannibal.
"What are we gonna fight with?" Cameron asked.
"Our bare hands." I spoke so strongly I surprised myself. I was basically telling the giant We are pathetic losers. Please don't eat us! Here I was, a girl never exposed to violence and a girl who knows nothing about fighting monsters about to "kick" a monster's butt. I prepared myself to die.

Piper McLean

Seeing Gaia at camp had really shaken everyone up except the Ares campers. No offense, but they wouldn't know when there was danger even if it insulted their pride. They never think about danger, they just think about fighting it.
I was sitting on a rock near the shore watching the waves and hoping that somewhere out there Percy was safe. I wasn't sure how much longer Annabeth could handle him being away. Every night you can here her sobs next door in the Aphrodite cabin. Drew had made a few comments at first, but I fixed her up by putting her on garbage duty for awhile. The one thing I wasn't gonna change about The Aphrodite cabin was the garbage duty.
Mitchell and Lacy were still my favorite siblings and they always knew when to help me.
"Hey." Annabeth said. She walked up behind me and sat down on the rock next to me. I scooted over to make some more room for her. Once we were all comfortable she spoke.
"You know I miss him so much. Everyday I pray to my mother that he's safe. I know it's too much to ask that he be return to camp with his memory." She looked so sad. She tried to blow a piece of hair out of her face, but it refused to move. We laughed as she finally had to reach up and move it with her hand. She looked at me and said with her eyes, Help. I didn't know what to do.
She pulled up her knees and hugged them. She rested her head on her knees and fixed her eyes on the water. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to comfort her or not. I figured she wouldn't need the help of a child of Aphrodite, but it was like mom said, kids of hers were sometimes important parts of history.
"Annabeth, I sorta know what you're feeling. I thought Jason was my boyfriend and now that he has some of his memory, he thinks he may already have a girlfriend. I have to believe in my heart that he will still have feelings for me. I have to believe that he won't forget about me." Annabeth looked at me, but put her head on down and cried hard. I waited a few moments until she stopped crying so hard. I continued with what I had to say.
"I guess I'm just trying to tell you that you need to believe that Percy will still love you. You'll need to believe that he's okay where he is. You've gotta be strong for him Annabeth." she stopped crying and looked at me. For a moment I thought I'd gone too far. But that thought disappeared when Annabeth hugged me tight. I rested my head on top of hers and rubbed her back. It was the least I could do to help calm her down. She seemed grateful. I was a perfect moment, with two powerful demigod girls... until Leo ruined it.
Behind us I heard the snap of a camera going off. Annabeth and I turned and saw Leo and the Hephaestus cabin standing there. In Leo's hands was a camera. He held it up and waved it. Annabeth looked super mad. We both stood up and faced them. Annabeth looked ready to charge, but I put a hand up to calm her. I smirked and spoke to Leo.
"You know Leo you really don't wanna mess with us. I suggest you hand over the camera." I put as much power as I could into my voice. It appeared to work.
"I should hand over the camera." he repeated as if in a trance. Annabeth and I exchanged glances as he handed the camera over. We both laughed. Boys were so stupid sometimes. The rest of his cabin sensed what we were doing and tried to stop us, but we were already running. I yelled something over my shoulder.
"Thanks!" Ah camp, so awesome!
一年多以前 halfblood2 said…
laugh
aweesome story cabt wait till you post again
一年多以前 wisegurl said…
angelic
Hahahaahha y would he want a pic of them hugging??
一年多以前 PJhero02 said…
laugh
idk but it sounds like something leo would do!! haha awesome chapter!!
一年多以前 LeoV44 said…
Great story. I can't think of any constructive criticism so keep going!
一年多以前 Emily_is_COOl said…
big smile
Great Story!!! Keep Writing, Love It All!!!
Thanks for commentng! No offense to all boys about what Piper said, it's just a girl thing. I'm having trouble coming up with new names. If you know any that haven't been used by other people in their stories let me know. Please include first and last names, gender, satyr, nymph, demigod, mortal, Greek or Roman, if they are a demigod please include their parent. :)

Cameron

I was creeped out. I mean Sami was unbeleivable! She was all brave now like she was gonna tear stuff apart. I saw that look in her eye when she said with our bare hands, and I was too afraid to speak.
The giant ahead of us was now coming towards us and Sami balled her hands into fists. I stood there uncertain what to do. I mean Sami was cute and all trying to be brave, but no way she could take this giant on by herself.... too late.
The giant had gotten too close and Sami had punched it in the stomach. It doubled over in pain, then she kicked it in the knee so hard I heard a loud crack. I didn't know what to do so I balled my hands into fists too. I approached the monster and punched in the nose. The giant looked at me and laughed. What nerve he had.
"You punch like a girl and she punches like a guy. Dude you need to work out." he said.
Now I was really mad. Sami snorted. I picked up a bow from a guy close by us and grabbed an arrow. I walked back over to Sami and the giant. Sami's face turned from mocking to surprised.
"Cameron? What are you doing?" she asked while punching the giant again. She kicked him and he flew back about 20 feet.
I brought the bow up and notched an arrow in it. Iconcentrated on my aim. I started singing and let go of the string. I let my eyes slide shut, too afraid of what was going to happen. I waited a few moments until I heard Sami calling my name.
"Cameron James Hunter! What did you just do?" I opened my eyes and all I saw was a plie of dust and Sami standidng next to it with her hands on her hips.
"Did I... you know?" I asked.
"Heck yeah!" she said. She ran over to me and kissed me on the cheek. "You killed it! You did what Bobby did and shot it!" I was syched. I couldn't beleive it!"
All around us people started waking up. Sami gasped and pointed to my stomach. I looked down and there it was.

Leo
"Leo! Jason! Jason!" Piper yelled.
"What?" I called.
"Come over here we got a new camper."
"Oh coming."
I put down the gears I was twisting and turned around. I was standing in the bunker with Jason and Nyssa because we were discussing things for the Argo II.
Jason turned around expecting to see Piper but she was gone.
"Come on." Nyssa said. "We should go see who the new kid is. Man I hope it's a boy."
"Why?" Jason asked.
"Oh because maybe he's hot and my age and not in the Hephaestus cabin. Just 'cause I'm a tough girl doesn't mean I can't like boys."
"What about me? Do you like me?" I asked.
"You're my brother, so no I hate you. Plus we can't date. Duh."
She kicked me and we started walking towards the door of the bunker. Man I hate girls sometimes, I thought.

It turns out the new kid was a 16 year old boy, who Nyssa classified as hot. His name was Nick. He hadn't been claimed yet, but right away you knew. He saw Nyssa and said, "Here this is yours." he handed her a hankerchief that was dirty.
"How did you get this?" she demanded.
"I'm a sneaky guy." he said winking.
"Hermes." I said and at the same time, Jason had said, "Mercury."
Piper nodded.
"Well we may as well introduce him to the Stoll brothers, since they're right over there." she pointed over to the camp store where they were picking the lock.
"Fine." Nyssa said. She locked her hand around Nick's and led him over there. I drew a heart in the air with my hand and batted my eyelashes. Piper smacked me and we walked over there laughing.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 PJhero02 said…
big smile
leo is so awesome! hehe loved it!!
一年多以前 Emily_is_COOl said…
big smile
What about Jessa, daughter of Athena? She'd be 9 1/2 years old and would be smart and Roman but was sent to Camp Half-Blood by a satyr who mixed her scent with someone else.... And June(e) [it can be spelled June or Junee] and is also 9 1/2 and is also a daughter of Athena and Greek but was accidentally to the Roman Camp??? Or you can make her normal and stuff, just an idea I had, you know... So if you want it, great if not, that OK too!!! :o) [like the nose?]
一年多以前 AmazingPercy said…
hmmm
Gabriel-Hebe, Greek, eternal youth only one in cabin
Kylie-Bia, Roman, Violence
Lois- Bacchus, Roman, crazyness
Cynthia-Mercury, Roman, travelers
Wendy-Dike, Greek justice
Zenobio-It means strength of Jupiter, so he could be a son of Jupiter