《奥林匹斯英雄》 The 迷失 Hero-Percy's story

babbytreegrowth posted on Dec 23, 2010 at 11:25PM
I woke up with a major headache. I was lying on a bed. A girl was sitting on the bed too. Behind her was a boy who was pacing the room.
“Percy you’re awake! Thank goodness. Cameron he’s awake!” the girl said to Cameron. The girl looked about 16 with dark brown hair that was almost black. Her eyes were brown and when I looked at them I got scared. I don’t know why. She looked Korean and extremely beautiful.
Cameron looked 16 too, with blond hair. His hair kind of reminded me of wheat. His eyes were dark, and I couldn’t tell if they were blue or green.His eyes looked serious.
“Hey man, how you doing?” Cameron asked.
“Who are you?” I asked.
“What do you mean Percy we’re you’re friends. Now stop playing around.”
“Percy are you all right?” the girl asked.
“Of course he’s all right Sámi. He’s just tricking us.”
“Actually I don’t feel all right.” I said “I have a major headache and I can’t remember who you are or who I am.” I satarted to sit up. I looked around the room. There were 2 other beds. The walls were covered with cabinets that had labels on the doors that said medicine, band-aids, cotton swabs, etc. The whole place was white. The other beds were empty.
“Where am I?” I asked though I already knew.
“The nurse’s office.” Sámi seemed really concerned.
“Why?”
“Because you passed out during math. Man was Mrs. Krell mad. She asked you a question and you passed out. She thought you just didn’t want to answer the question. She told us to take you to the nurse’s office. Apparently you had amnesia. But you don’t get amnesia from passing out. Do you need me to go get the nurse?” Sámi said.
“No I’m fine for now.” I started to get out of the bed. “Just pretend I’m all right. What class do we have right now?”
Cameron glanced at the clock. “Right now we have history. We’ve been studying Ancient Greece.”
“All right. Let’s just hope the teacher doesn’t call on me.”
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 11:27PM

《奥林匹斯英雄》 80 回复

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...