泰勒·洛特纳 图标 & Banner

kuhriissten posted on Feb 11, 2009 at 05:12AM
forget it, i'm over this because there are immature losers being idiots. i have better things to do. (ashleysmith, i know you do too...getting it up yours)
last edited on Feb 15, 2009 at 07:34PM

泰勒·洛特纳 10 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 ashleysmith said…
mischievous
who said that you had to be a fan to be on this site. joe blow. its a proven fact that taylor farts too much. ask him to just go blow it out his butt. maybe you'll like that to. so which hole do you take it up number 1 or number 2
一年多以前 kuhriissten said…
no, i said why are you a fan OF THIS SPOT. what is your problem anyways? huh? are you some sad little boy who has nothing better to do but look about facts and pictures of taylor?

because it's CLEAR that you're in love with him. don't deny.
一年多以前 taylor112 said…
angry
yea but you need to quit messin with us cuz we love him andd for me that is not gonna change!!!!
一年多以前 taylor112 said…
smirk
oka bout the queation, maby like a icon of jacob and an updated pic of him shirtless
一年多以前 aly101 said…
surprise
oh or mabye the one were it says "does mybeing half naked bother you"and he has his shirt off
一年多以前 675 said…
Banners:
link

or

link

or someone else posted this & I think it's good:
link
一年多以前 kuhriissten said…
yahyah those are all good! we can make a pick about which ones we like? but the banners need to be 800x100. i'm not the creator of this spot but i know lol

anywho, does anyone know who the creator is?
一年多以前 ashleysmith said…
mischievous
who said I was a boy maybe I'm a transvestite. Meaning maybe I'm both a boy and a girl all wrap up in one meaning I can do the boy thing and the girl thing plunge the hole and take it up the hole. oh and I sure do love taylor he just rocks my world I wonder if he would be willing to take it up the butt as much as plunging the hole.
一年多以前 kuhriissten said…
whatever rocks your boat! and are you REALLY 20 years old? your life is SO extremely sad then...do you have nothing else better in your life to do? GET A FREAKING LIFE! maybe you should get off your ass and do something productive! and i'm young, i don't have responsibilities like you yet. you're probably some dropout from college. i wouldn't be surprised.

we ALL know you would love to do taylor in a heartbeat. stop with the sarcasm.
一年多以前 7_steph_7 said…
thank you kuhriissten (did i spell your name right? lol) somebody neeeds to tell that boy/girl, whatever off. and yeah, those are all awesome pictures. =]