Move/Ablitities:
Weapon:
Bio:
Special moves/Others:

噬魂师 1015 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 1015

一年多以前 PandaLoverXX said…
Ai- *Hiding and looking at Lotus behind a desk in the hospital* Whats he doing? *Accidentally bumps into a file cabinet* Oops! *she covers her mouth and hides*

Shi- Great job idiot! *hides*
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
(Lotus is a she btw :) Also, she's not inside the hospital so I don't know how to reply to that exactly.. and you're character is still inside the school :p)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TheAdventGhost said…
Zetsu: Alright then, the test is over.... Time to head back! I'll make sure I hand your reports over to the professors.
Kurumu: After this, I could use a nice bath... Care to join us Zetsu?
Zetsu: I'm good thanks...
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
Lotus walks up to the entrance of the hospital, looking through the glass. The hospital was kept clean but no one was in there which was a bit unusual to her. 'Maybe they're all upstairs... But, I shouldn't go inside.. probably will get me trapped..," she thought. She shrugged her shoulders and started walking back to DWMA, planning to check the hospital again eventually.
*The trio then began to make their way out*
Zetsu: We've got some promising ones this year....
Yozora: I'd say so...
Kurumu: Yeah, this year's gonna be verry interesting.
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
Lotus places her hands back in her pockets while walking. She can hear a faint sound of footsteps behind her but decided to keep on going and just ignore it. "Lotuuuss," it said quietly. She continued on to ignore it as it starts to repeat her name. She stops walking and lets out a sigh, "How much longer are you going to follow me?"
Zetsu: Remember a long time ago?
Yozora: You mean when we first did that test?
Kurumu: Can't forget it. We passed the test, but we had so much we needed to work on.
Zetsu: That's when the whole sound soul dwelling within a sound mind and sound body began to make sense.
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
The footsteps behind her stops as well. "As long as it takes to get you back.. What, you think you can take a peek in the hospital and not have us notice? We've missed you.." It said. "Great, now go find someone else to do your dirty work, Seven. I'm not going back," Lotus began walking again but Seven quickly appears in front of her, stopping her. "But, you were the best, Lotus." She clenched her fists, pushing him out of the way and started running. "Don't remind me!" She yelled as she ran back to the front of the academy, Seven watched her run off and just started walking back to the hospital, "I'll come back, Lotus.."
*The trio arrived at their home*
Zetsu: Here we are....
Kurumu: Alright!
Yozora: We'll turn in the reports tomorrow.
Kurumu: For now, it's time for R&R.
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
(Time Skip?)
Lotus sits at the bottom of the stairs of the academy, out of breath. Aiko, who was already going down the stairs, goes to sit next to her. "Hey, you alright, Lotus?" She asked. Lotus avoids answering the question and stands up. "We should probably go home."
last edited 一年多以前
(Yeah, might as well.)
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
Lotus is walking up the stairs of the academy with Aiko on her side, who is basically skipping up the stairs. They make it to the top of the steps and immediately Aiko sits down on the ground. "All those stairs got me tired!" She said, crossing her arms. Lotus gave her a small smile, "I'm surprised. You're the type to have lots of energy.."
Zetsu: *Waiting in the hallway of the academy with Yozora and Kurumu*
Yozora: Alright, let's see... Hey, I really think we should take this one.
Zetsu: *He looked at the mission* To Europe huh?
Kurumu: I wouldn't mind a little international travel.
Zetsu: You don't mind too much while I'm around... Anyway... It's S-class, I say we go for it.
Yozora: Alright, let's do it.
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
Aiko stands up and starts going inside. Lotus follows behind, beginning to think about what happened yesterday with Seven. Aiko spots the 3 and starts waving to them. "Hey, Lotus, look! They're the ones who were with us yesterday!" Lotus wasn't listening and gave no type of response to her as her mind was still on Seven.
Zetsu: Yo!!
Kurumu: What's up girls?
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
"Nothing, we just got here, right Lotus?" Aiko says, looking over to Lotus. Lotus snaps back to reality and just nods. "Yeah.. um, for now I'm just going to go out in the front.. For.. fresh air, I guess?" Lotus turns around and starts heading back out again and sitting on the stairs. "Well, that was weird.. Anyways, what about you guys?"
Kurumu: We were just about to talk to Lord Death for this mission to undertake in Europe.
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
"Oh, nice! I would ask if Lotus and I can tag along but ever since Lotus came back yesterday, she's been more quiet than she usually is so I don't know..."
Zetsu: Think a mission or 2 might help get her back to reality?
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
"I hope so.. So, would it be okay if we join you then?"
Zetsu: Definitely, come on. Let's head to Lord Death.
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
"Alrighty!" She starts walking in a random direction and then stops to turn around. "Wait, where is he..?"
Zetsu: Just follow me, we'll take you right there.
*The trio then began to lead them to Lord Death*
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
Aiko follows them.
Zetsu: With the way you did in the field test, no doubt you'll do well on this mission.
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
"Thanks! I'll make sure to tell Lotus that as well, I mean she did do most of it."
Zetsu: Even if you give her majority credit, your teamwork was splendid. You have what it takes to make it to death scythe.
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
"You really think so? I appreciate that, thank you!"
Yozora: Look at you being Mr. Nice Sensei.... Was there a change in you that we don't know about?
Kurumu: Don't worry too much about it Yozora.
Zetsu: Honestly, this is the first team in a few years that I've seen do so well in the practical exam of the DWMA....
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
"Really? Do you guys get new students often?"
Zetsu: Yeah, but lots of them weren't making the cut at all.
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
"Well, I'm glad me and Lotus were able to because outside of this school, we don't really have much to do."
Zetsu: I see... Interesting.
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
"We don't even have our own home, we stay at one of my friends place. Probably one of the only reasons why we're still living, she always cooks for us and stuff and make sure we're ok.. Well, it's probably the only reason I'm living because Lotus has no problem stealing."
last edited 一年多以前
Zetsu: Reminds me a lot of myself..... At least, the old me....
Yozora: Oh yeah, kind of reminds me.... I never did get my full payback on that huh?
Zetsu: Of course you did... I paid you back in full...
Yozora: I don't mean just the money. *She cracked her knuckles*
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
Aiko stops and looks at them. "Should I just like.. move back?"
Kurumu: No need... Yozora, let's take care of this later alright?
Yozora: .....
Kurumu: We've got a mission after all.... Let's get to England first..... Then you can do what you must.
Zetsu: Mhm.. Mhm.......... WAIT WHAT?!!
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
Aiko giggles, "Can't wait to see this!"
Kurumu: I may love you Zetsu, but you've still got dues to pay.
Zetsu: .......
*They arrived at the Death room*
Death: Ah, the star trio.
Zetsu: Please, we're no more a star trio than your son and his weapons. Anyway, we came to talk of a mission.... Let us take the mission to Europe.
Death: The S-Class Europe mission..... Are Aiko and Lotus going too?
Zetsu: Yeah,
Death: Perfect, no doubt you'll have everything under control Zetsu.
Zetsu: You bet.
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
"Yay! Let's hope this actually fixes up Lotus! I'm gonna go ahead and run over to her to tell her. I'll meet up with you at the front!" She quickly runs off to Lotus.
Zetsu: Alright....
Kurumu: I can't wait to be in England.
Zetsu: Everything there feels so fancy.... Lord Death, how many days will we be in England?
Death: Let's see, you'll be staying for 5 days.
Zetsu: That's enough time. Awesome, thanks Lord Death. *He and his team began walking away*
Death: Make sure you're careful out there.
Zetsu: Oh, we'll be fine.... Besides...... I may not be after a death scythe..... But I have ambitions I need to make happen.
Yozora: Don't worry, we're with you.
Kurumu: Hell yeah we are.
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
Aiko arrives at the front as Lotus is still there sitting down. Aiko runs up behind her, giving her a big hug. "Lotus, you're still here!" Aiko said.
"Of course I would still be here, I said I would be at the front." Lotus stands up, Aikos arms aren't around Lotus anymore. She turns around to face her. "I'm sorry.. just have a lot of things on my mind and a lot of worries.. Anyways, what's up..?"
"Weeellllll, we may or not be going on a mission with Zetsu, Yozora, and Kurumu that's all the way in England. I wanted to help you."
"Aiko, i'm fine.."
last edited 一年多以前
*Zetsu, Yozora, and Kurumu met up with Aiko and Lotus*
Zetsu: Yo.
Yozora: You 2 ready to head for the boat?
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
"Um, yeah about th-" Aiko cuts Lotus off by punching her arm. "Lotus, we're going!" Aiko looks at the 3, smiling. "Yeah, we should be ready!"
Zetsu: Alright, oh... Do we have things packed?
Yozora: Yeah.
Zetsu: Let's grab.our things from home and meet.
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
"Alright. Aiko, let's go." Lotus turns around and starts walking home and Aiko follows her. "I can't believe you got me into this.."
"Lotus, we need to go somewhere. We never have anything to do in the first place. Plus, you've been really quiet since you came back yesterday." Aiko stated. Lotus didn't answer and just kept walking, thinking about what happened yesterday again. They arrive and start packing a bag filled with clothes and other essentials and headed out to the academy again.
last edited 一年多以前
*The trio grabbed all of their essentials and clothes, they then headed to meet with Aiko and Lotus at the academy*
Zetsu: Alright, we're all here...
Kurumu: Ready to go!
Yozora: All set.
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
"Yep... So you guys lead the way..?" Lotus asked.
last edited 一年多以前
Zetsu: Alright, let's go.
*Zetsu and the trio lead the way to a harbor which showed a ferry that was waiting for them*
Zetsu: Good, a slight rest before we get to England.
Yozora: We hope at least.
Kurumu: It'll be fine. *She said as she continued walking forward to the man in front of the boat with*
Captain: You must be the DWMA kids...
Kurumu: Certainly!
Zetsu: We're here for the trip to England.
Captain: No doubt.... *He raised his head and finally showed his face*
Zetsu: Whoa, Kaito?!!!
Kaito: What's up you 3?
Yozora: It's good to see you...
*Kaito looked to Aiko and Lotus*
Kaito: So they're your students?
Zetsu: Kind of.... Not exactly...
Kaito: You know what I mean. Anyway, let's set sail. Make yourselves comfortable alright?
Zetsu/Yozora/Kurumu: You got it.
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
Lotus sighs, not wanting to come here in the first place and Aiko seems extremely excited. "At least it'll get me far away from Seven," Lotus mumbled. Aiko looks at Lotus with a confused face. "You said something Lotus?"
"Oh- no.., I didn't.."
"Oh okay! So where should we put our stuff?" Aiko asked.