Short Stories 爱情 In 500 Words 或者 Less.

xenone posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 01:41AM
Accompany me friends as I v love in 500 words or less.Abandoned plans and a heart that has reasons that reason itself can't explain, I  entertain the most impractical of desires. I've spent a lifetime trying to tame want, need and desire not unlike the Madman who daily attempts to beat the seasons into submission. The rise and fall of a lovers chest when a sigh catapults our ambition to warlike action is what we most longingly adore. Our daily alibi spoon fed to our conscience is when at last we're free to celebrate the powder kisses gifted by the object of our interest a century ago yesterday morning. The words whispered that we can never understand but know the essence of their meaning is forever the prize. I had a long talk with my friend Trouble and he insists on his finding the concealed hares trail to happiness. I used to be so strong and so many times I've swore in amazement at my growth and understanding. I haven't counted my words but they just called last dance and I think I just found forever in a glance carrying "I love you" a thousand times from across the room. Close your eyes and pray, I'll let you know how it goes!

Short Stories No 回复