Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 20307

一年多以前 supervampire said…
smile
P.S. to ask more questions go to my club GONZO. that way i dont have to keep going back and forth.its just easier that way.thanks
一年多以前 Namorock said…
I can believe the money comment considering that Gonzo's most recent anime is Seikon No Qwaser and is still on going and is labeled as a TV series, so it has to be making money. But to hire some one for the sole purpose to google and look for fans to calm said nerd rages over this anime in general doesn't seem that plausible, imo at least.

All in all I will wait for your "due" date and hope for the best.
一年多以前 supervampire said…
number1 calling people nerds can be depressing number 2 thanks for not telling me to F off ive been getting that alot lately.But as for the reason i was hired all i know is im getting paid for a simple job.Although i can see why GONZO would want me to keep your hope up. it makes perfect sense if you think about it.THEY dont want to lose fans.Because losing fans is losing money i mean have you seen the price for the DVD sets their not exactly cheap.
一年多以前 Danman2327 said…
Lol apparently i didnt show sympathy. Im questioning you to help prove that your not a poser lol. But you being a TRANSLATOR and not bothering to read JAPANESE doesn't help you at all.

@Namarock. They're making the Super Street Fighter 4 anime but it hasn't been released yet. just to give you info

I looked at your profile again and it seems your a big fan of Rosario Vampire and male harem. It seems too coincidental that you were hired as a translator for the only thing your a fan of.

You shouldn't have ignored my japanese. It had a very easy question in it and if you just answered it, it would have helped your case GREATLY. I was just seeing if you can actually read and respond to since your a translator. I know I translated my message terrible but I figure you would get a general idea of what I was talking about.

I have another question for you

あなたは全部または名前真岡市の姉妹のほとんど?

if you don't answer this or try translating this your full of shit.

Also what other fan sites have you been on?

Also if you read what I said earlier. Gonzo is making little money off of english speaking fans. We watch fan subs online, we are not buying anything off them and they aren't getting any money from advertising the fansubs online. It makes more sense to have themselves go on japanese forums and raise hopes than to hire someone who wont have a big effect.

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 supervampire said…
smile
OK number1 I am a fan of both of those things because the owner of the male harem club has been giving me very interesting information about some things that i needed to know.as for being a fan of r+v i just did that so i could get to this club faster.oh and i will translate this but your japanese sucks and mine doesnt.
一年多以前 Danman2327 said…
big smile
no shit cause i dont speak japanese lol.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Danman2327 said…
also what other fan sites have you been on. Also you should expect people to say "F**k off" because there have been dozens of people saying the same shit to them and lying.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 supervampire said…
translation:this is what it translates specifically MOST OF YOUR NAME IN WHOLE OR SISTER MOKA.GOD THIS MAKES NO SENSE BUT THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS AND PLEASE DONT TRY IT AGAIN BECAUSE YOU SUCK AT IT AND THE COMPUTER SHUT DOWN TWICE BEFORE I EVEN STARTED TYPING.
一年多以前 supervampire said…
hmmm
IVE been on over 20 japanese fansites and 10 american.You know something the more im around americans the more i want to go back to japan
一年多以前 Danman2327 said…
lol dont blame me, blame google translator lol

lol also google translator gave me the same answer as you when i translated it back. so i guess i cant rely on that for proof either.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 supervampire said…
smile
ill be back in a minute i have to get something copied of
一年多以前 Olar said…
wink
I think i can believe you...you have a new club GONZO right i don't think someone would make a group if they lied right...at least they would not be so stupid to do so.So yes i think i do believe you

Also if you are offended of Danman posts then just answer his question plz to make him stop i have a headache from this...o and if you can't for some reason then just say it...
一年多以前 supervampire said…
Ah google translator that was the computer cheat sheet in college
一年多以前 supervampire said…
i cant stop until i prove him wrong
一年多以前 Danman2327 said…
@olar
yeah they could if they were really trying to be a-holes. Im trying to be thorough but there's no way to prove if he's for real or not.

Lol I guess i do easily offend. It's just that asshole's lie and do this shit all the time so I'm just making sure. I guess I'll stop.

edit:nvm he still wants to go at it
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Danman2327 said…
I guess I can ask you a barrage of questions about the series I guess since thats the only thing I can do since i cant use that shitty online translator
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 supervampire said…
lets call a truce
一年多以前 supervampire said…
i have inform more people and i really hate debating so... truce?
一年多以前 supervampire said…
IS THAT NO OR YES?
一年多以前 supervampire said…
smile
OKKKKKK.... I GUESS ILL JUST GO TO MY CLUB GONZO. if you ever decide on you answer just go to GONZO AND ASK ME SOME QUESTION SO I CAN RECOGNIZE YOU OR SOMETHING.
一年多以前 Danman2327 said…
What is the name of the whip Tsukune uses to train his ghoul abilities?

Who is the leader of Anti-thesis in Tsukune's school?

Who gave the leader of Ant-thesis monster blood?

Who gave Tsukune his Holy Lock?

Where do they go to repair Moka's Rosario in the manga after she can't run back?

Who is going to help repair it?

Why can't Mizore risk waiting much longer to get married and have kids?

The shitty japanese question I was trying to ask was:
What are all of Moka's sister's full names?

I know a lot of those questions deal with the manga(pretty much all of them lol) but I was hopeful that season 3 would answer some of those questions.

I also come up with questions strictly form the anime If you can't answer those.(i would actually understand if you can't answer them since the first two season of the anime skipped most of the manga's story and only did the filler chapters).
一年多以前 Danman2327 said…
nevermind then since you want to call truce. I wrote all that out while you were writing your comments
一年多以前 Lelouch000 said…
chill out danman supervampire is legit go check out his page.
一年多以前 Lelouch000 said…
theres no motivation for him to lie
一年多以前 Danman2327 said…
lol the no motivation thing doesnt mean he's not lying. people have done this before.
Lol trust me i checked out his page and they dont mean anything
一年多以前 supervampire said…
wink
OM MY GOD!!!!!!111 SO MANY QUESTIONS.OH and i only know about the anime series but i know some answers.th headmaster gave tsukune his lock and they went to hong kong and asked one of the 3 hades kings to fix the seal huff,huff,huff,im not done yet i think the name of the whip is belmont or belmond or something and one of her sisters names is kokoa.hahaha
一年多以前 Danman2327 said…
lol it thought you wanted a truce?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Lelouch000 said…
Lol
一年多以前 supervampire said…
umm you said this while i was typying so i didnt see it but yea i would love a truce
一年多以前 supervampire said…
i spelled yeah wrong
一年多以前 supervampire said…
so truce it is?
一年多以前 supervampire said…
oh and thanks louch.i think he hated me.
一年多以前 supervampire said…
umm...hello
一年多以前 Danman2327 said…
yeah. also here are the revealed family members:
Akasha(i forgot her last name) (Mother)
Kokoa Shuzen (younger half sister)
Kahlua Shuzen (older half sister)
Akua Shuzen (oldest half sister)

The last one is either Akua or Akuha. I think there was a mistranslation in the chapter she was introduced in. it was a fan-made translation

一年多以前 supervampire said…
oh ok.I have a question...where are the other fans at?are there any other clubs that i need to inform
一年多以前 Danman2327 said…
I actually have an actual question now. Will season 3 have tsukune being a ghoul and fairy-tale(or even anti-thesis) in it? Or will it just be more filler chapters from the manga like the last two seasons?

also this is only one website. I guess you can try google to find more fansites for people to join your club on this site.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Danman2327 said…
also I'm getting off right now, survivor is on tv lol.
一年多以前 Danman2327 said…
lol but im still skeptical. I guess I'll just deal with it.
一年多以前 supervampire said…
my current bosses say that Tsukune is going to become a ghoul this season[this season][hint]but anti-thesis isnt going to be on it for the sole reason that if they did they would have to skip some important things to fot them in. but fairytale will.but they wont be in episodes often. think about what ive just told you and think about the [hint]i left.hahahaha
一年多以前 supervampire said…
and you really shouldnt ask ladies so many questions.
一年多以前 supervampire said…
it hurts their feelings
一年多以前 Danman2327 said…
lol i assumed you were a man. Dont know why. It explains the male harem thing. Im not writing this with my computer so this message took awhile to write.

lol I'm really oblivious.

edit:
I'm back on for a bit longer but my pc is still a little slow.

Also its weird to not have anti-thesis in it because Anti-thesis appears before fairy tale. Then again the passed 2 seasons skipped around the manga's story as well.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Synned_Ghoul said…
hey supervampire. i dont think they will be able to put the anitschoolers in because they already called saizo an ogre, not a monstrel, seeing as he is the first monstrel they meet in the manga, and the psycho nurse mako already made her appearance, being completely diffrent; she doesnt control ppl in the anime, she just changes their appearance. so, the anti-thesis wont make it in at all, i think
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Kokoa-akashiya said…
Too much happens when I leave for a day. Oh well. Supervampire your suppose to be someone that was hired by gonzo right? That's pretty cool. When were you hired? ..............I don't know what to type any more........................wait is kalhua (moka's third sister) gonna be in capu3? I still wonder why I put this name.....
一年多以前 Kokoa-akashiya said…
Fail it I fail it suppusosed to be shuzen damn it.
一年多以前 Danman2327 said…
@ synned_ghoul- well they have changed things a lot in the anime so why can't they change more lol. I didn't even remember Saizo(and i'm sure there was no one called "anti-schoolers"). also supervampire said it can't be put in already but i see your point(even though we can't entirely trust her because there's no proof she was hired by gonzo, all we can do is hope, i guess lol. I called a truce so I'm not going to do anything about it).

Also I have no idea what she was hinting at with "[this season][hint]". Does that mean at the end of the season he'll become a ghoul?lol I don't really get it. You said anti-thesis isn't going to be put in because it would skip a lot so does that mean this season is just him becoming a ghoul and just trying to control it? lol I don't get what the hint means.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Synned_Ghoul said…
what i ment was; in the very first chapter of season one, the monster that attacked tsukune and caused him to remove the rosario the first time was saizo, who is a monstrel. as for the anti-schoolers, hokuto, the only other human, was the leader of the anti-schoolers/anti-thesis. they're the same thing basically.

synned
一年多以前 Synned_Ghoul said…
yeah. anyways im new here. sorry if i stepped out of place dan.
一年多以前 Synned_Ghoul said…
if you need a place to read, either get a book or go to onemanga.com
一年多以前 Synned_Ghoul said…
one last thing, then i'll shut up; super, when, if ever, will the seasons already out get dubbed to english? thanks.

synned
last edited 一年多以前