随机角色扮演 Lords of the 黑夜传说 (remade)

Directingchicky posted on Dec 17, 2012 at 04:50PM
Long ago, inside Pandoras box lived a mass of demons who suffered eternal damnation. One tragic night, when the box was opened, these demons were set loose, and took host in the exiled greek warriors of the gods and were changed into the Lords of the Underworld. Each Lord now has a demon living insaide them, and whatever demon that is, that Lord has had to change his entire life to keep to that demon
Below is the list of the Lords. Tell me who you want to be and I'll put your name next to it. You can be a lord, a Harpy woman, or a human

Rules: There is going to be sex, but if I catch anyone trying to whore off on someone right away (unless its Paris) then I will have a talk with you. There ill be no god-modding tolerated. If a lord is hurt, they van die, a harpy can die and a human can die. If you god-mod, you will be kicked out immediantly.

Lords:
)Aeron-Keeper of Wrath: He must be brutal and cruel, or he experiences sevre pain.
Amun-Keeper of Secrets: He is silent entirely and uses sign language to speak. He is able to read the mind of everyone around him no matter.He is very sweet. what.Muscular, long blonde hair.
Cameo-Keeper of Misey: He is pretty self explainitory.
(Flabaloobalah)Galen-Keeper of Hope.Tall, muscualr, brown hair
(Nevermore)Gideon-Keeper of Lies: He cannot speak a word of truth or he experiences severe pain.He has blue hair, an eyebrow ring and is very tall.
Kane-Keeper of Disaster: He speaks for himself, disaster follows him everywhere.
(HumphryOmega)Lucien-Keeper of Death: He is pretty much the grim reaper.
)Madox-Keeper of Violence
(Shadowcon99)Paris-Keeper of Promiscuity:His demon he calls Sex, and he has to sleep with a new person everyday or he is in severe pain.
Reyes-Keepr of Pain
Sabin-Keeper of Doubt
(Directingchicky)Scarlet(Woman)-Keeper of Nightmares.
Strider-Keeper of Defeat: Everytime he is challenged, no matter what it is, he must win.
)Torin: Keeper of Disease.

Note: Your demons growl and say little words in your heads. You cant have full conversations. Example: Strider and Defeat "Win!" "Shut up, I will.."
Also, every lord has an era where their demons entered their body. It will be a fairly large Tattoo somewhere on your body. Choose a symbol and a place.
And, every time a lord pleases their demon, like Lucien for example. When he collects a soul, Death will send a spot of pleasure ripping through him. This is the same with every lord and demon. So please your demons!!

((Okay so I remade this because it got off track and weird,so enjoy)
last edited on Dec 22, 2012 at 12:21AM

随机角色扮演 227 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 227

一年多以前 Directingchicky said…
Scarlet exited her home and strode down the street. Since she left Budapest and most of the other lords, she had become extremely mean,bitter..well she was already mean as hell, but even more so. Being keeper of Nightmares she acted out viciously when challenged, but took great joy in causing fights that she could watch, it was..entertaining. She made her way towards the string of nightclubs and bars to cause some damage.
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
Lucien walked out of a small, somewhat shitty apartment alleyway after sending the soul of a druggie to judgement and he sighed. deciding to have a calm walk down the road to clear his mind. his attitude has become a somewhat cold depressed attitude ever since he parted with the other lords. he missed some more than others, most of them being the dark spirited lords. what he didn't know was he would soon make up with one of his closest friends.
"Hmm, to choose to choose..." she tapped a black panted finger nail on her chin as she debated. Then she saw it, Club Destiny. She remembered its original back in Budapest, and it had soon been built here as well. She grinned meanly and strode into the bar, her shoes thunmped against the floor. She hates the clacking heels, so she wore boots and wedged heels instead, amking less noise so her demon could get through loud and clear. Nightmare had been pleased that she had given herself over, becoming more like the demon, cruel and cold. She let her gaze search the bar, and when she found what she was looking for, it wasn't long until a group had huddled around her as she sat at the bar. Well hello fun time.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
as he walked down the street he saw a single lady walk into a bar. she seemed.... familiar. death hadn't said anything about another body so he decided to follow her in and took a seat at the far corner of the bar, so he could get a good view of the flock of men around the one amazingly familiar woman. "hmm..."
The bar quickly crowded more, and a few of the men were shoved backwards into a table by a forceful hand, but not belonging to the men, " Uh uh, no touching now." the accented feminine voice called from inside the crowd, " Sorry you three, away now." a laugh could be heard fro the woman,inviting, warm, lethal. The guys shook with laughter and the banter continued, the men asking for her to come with them, " How do you know I'm here alone?" the woman called, one of the men in the middle scoffed, " Then why don't you have a man with you right now then? If you weren't alone that is."
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
Lucien finally recognized her, her looks, her attitude, her voice. he then got up and weaved through the crowd and stood next to her and looked at her "sorry babe, i had to use the bathroom." he said with a slight wink, telling her to play along, he then turned towards the crown of men "so who are your new friends?"
last edited 一年多以前
Scarlet, who had been grinning slightly at the men, turned to face a man she hadn't seen in years. But she couldn't drop the act now and stood, tugging Lucien to her and pressed against him, snaking a smile to the men, " just drunk men who want a chance to get something better. Took you long enough though." behind both their backs, she could feel her nails elonging, her demon's claws coming out and stopping to press point's against Lucien's back, a sign of her irritation with the humans and the fact that her shock won over her emotions.
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
"yeah, sorry. but if they're looking for something better, i guess they better keep on looking." he said, trying his best to ignore her claws pressing into his back
Most of the men backed away at the sight of the enormous Lucien, but one man would not be so lucky. He stood his ground, " I don't believe this, she walked in alone. Poor bastard probably has brain damage, or to much alcohol." he sneered, raking a disgusted glance over Lucien before returning his gaze to Scarlet, who now let her claws be released, " I would suggest boy, that you walk away like your friends."
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
he stood up face to face with the man and scowled "what are you now, a stalker or something? get lost before i kick your ass." he said coldly
The man felt instantly dwarfed by Lucien and backed up a few steps, giving a glance to Scarlet before cursing at them both and walking away, leaving Scarlet on her barstool and Lucien still where he was.
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
he sighed and muttered something before turning to face scarlet "so, i see your as mischievous as all ways."
"Don't start with me Lucien"she warned and got up off the barstool, intending to push him out of her way. They may have been friends but he sided with the others over her.
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
"what? what did i do this time, i mean we just met up again and in less than 5 minutes your pissed at me... again." he said crossing his arms
"I'm not pissed again, I've been pissed for the last two hundred years Lucien, and I have a damn good reason to be don't I?" she mimicked him in crossing the arms over her chest and narrowed her eyes, " Why aren't you with the rest in Buda?"
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
"yeah, you do....you know i can't stay in one place, you know, being the grim reaper and all." he said with a slight smile
"Then don't bother with me. You made your decision then, and now its going to take just more than scaring off humans to change that...You swore to have my back, not stab it." she said through clenched teeth, her nails fully grown into the demon's claws, but she quickly retracted them, though the demon's anger showing through her facial features.
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
"i know it will, thats why, on my part time here, i'm going to try to earn back your trust. i promise."
"Good luck. Its been over two hundred years Lucien, you had better do a damn good job and find a miracle while you're at it." she turned to sit back on teh barstool and started downing her drink. She had become increasingly interested in alcohol in the past few years, and had gotten drunk before, something she had never experienced, and wanted it again.
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
"i know, i know." he took the seat next to her and ordered a drink while he was there. "so, anything new. and please don't be pissy about it."
"No, I've been giving humans knightmares that ultimately lead them to suicide or being put in an asylum and I'm currently trying to figure out whether or not I should just let Knightmare have control over me fully." she answered, oredering another drink.
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
"you don't want to do that..." he said taking a sip of his drink
"I've done it before, he was pleased for a while." she took another drink and sighed. " I know it isn't well for us, but it felt...good"
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
"alright, he'll destroy you if you keep it up." he said gulping down the rest of his drink and ordering another
"I know he will, but come on, haven't you felt that way with Death? I know he's a pain in the ass just as much as nightmare." she finished off her other drink and go another.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
"yeah... but still, i try not to let him get the better of me." he said turning in his chair to face her
"Ha, good luck. They seem to be getting worse as the years go by. Nightmare has been going crazy, and he keeps trying to take control at the most random times. Though its mostly when I'm in dreams is when he is the strongest..." In her head, Nightmare growled and Scarlet gave him a mental shove to a darkened corner 'Shush you' she thought to him.
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
"how ironic, the warden of the dream world is being pushed around in her own dreams." he said with a slight chuckle and he began downing his drink
"One, I don't dream, Two, I am not being pushed around. I'm being over taken. Something is causing the demons to go crazy." she drank the last of her drink and wobbled slightly. Then shook her head and ordered another.
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
"i think you should slow down on those drinks." he said finishing off his.
"Why? Its not like they can do any harm to me. Its just for fun." she answered, taking another drink.
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
"yeah right. you get too lose with the alcohol, a conflict happens, you get mad, and you let that demon take you over and it could destroy you. still harmless?" he said raising an eyebrow
Scarlet rolled her eyes, " I've been drunk before, and believe me, I was faar from mad and angry. When I get drunk, he gets drunk too." she took other drink and swayed a bit.
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
"alright, if something happens, i'll be there to help. but i'll also be there to say i told you so." he said with a smirk
"Whatever..." she mumbled and finishe doff that drink. Soon after two more, she was tipsy as she had been the first time, swaying barely and her eyes hooded, but she had a grin on her face, something that hardly ever came outside of an act.
一年多以前 Nevermore_ said…
(may I have Gideon this time? ^_^)
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
ge watched her down the two drinks and when he saw she was now drunk and raised his hand "aalll right i think you've had enough for tonight..."
Scarlet let out a laugh and nodded, " I know, I know. I'm done." she laughed and turned away from the bar and stood up.
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
lucien also turned away from the bar but watched her stand to see if she was too drunk to even walk straight
Scarlet couldn't. She stumbled and gripped the barstool, then laughed, " Oh wow, maybe I shouldn't have worn heels."
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
lucien smiled and hung his head "i knew it." he got up and put her arm around him and he supported her out of the bar "i told you so..."
"Oh whatever, I haven't lost control of Nightmares yet." she laughed and Nightmare laughed with her. Whenever she got drunk, he did as well. making both of them loopy and completely unaware.
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
"yeah, yet. now where are you living?" he said looking down both directions of the street
"On the beack, the big black house by the water." she answered, leaning into him. Being drunk, she didn't mind his company as she would have were she sober. She wasn't angry, but that wouldn't mean she wouldn't get aggressive.
一年多以前 flabaloobalah said…
((hey i will take galen the keeper of hope))
一年多以前 aNinnyMouse said…
(I am Aeron! HEAR ME ROAR!)
一年多以前 aNinnyMouse said…
Aeron "burst" into the room, though the bursting was rather sluggish, his staggeringly large stance made it seem more like bursting and less like a standard entrance. Though his broad shoulders seemed to slouch somewhat and his fist was wrapped in a bloodied cloth. He was also strangely damp around the knees of his tattered jeans and there was some blood splatters on the off-white of the shirt stuck to his chest. His darks eyes immediately darted over to the two conversing at the bar, and then lit up with relief. "Lucien," He boomed.
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
he looked to the door and saw the man "what the hell how do you kno- Aeron? Aeron is that you?" he said, supporting scarlet over to him
Scarlet ceased her laughing and calm nature when they approached Aeron. It was as if she instantly sobered. She frowned, then glared and pulled Lucien's hands off her and stepped back from Aeron, years worth of hatred and anger bioled to the surface, " What in the everlasting hell are you doing here?"
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
Lucien face palmed and looked down and though 'aww shit. alright here we go again...' he looked up ant the both of them