篮球兄弟 Will there be a season 8 for OTH?

OTH_1988_fan posted on Nov 25, 2009 at 02:09PM
Would you want season 8? Got any news/gossip on weather there'd be one?

I personally think it's time for an end (as much as it kills me to say it 'cause OTH is & probably always will be my fav show) It's just the storylines seem very forced (for a lack of a better word LOL). The show is still great though...: )

篮球兄弟 135 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 135

一年多以前 on23tr33hill said…
i really hope they do a season 8!! =)
they should come up with an episode like now with all flashbacks from the highschool years! ( loved the old episodes ) & if they do a season 8 i hope peyton and lucas come back to itt !!! :(
一年多以前 kellyerin87 said…
PLEASE NO!!! lol

as much as i would love for the chance of Lucas and Peyton to return to the show eventually... i wouldn't want them to return to a show that isn't good anymore. and to me, its definitely not good anymore. it's (past) time to pull the plug!
一年多以前 Shanice_12 said…
^^ I'm sorry kellyerin87, I don't mean to fight or anything but I'm just pissed off with some fans saying that the show isn't good anymore!

There are some people who actually think that OTH was always a good show and still is. And I'm one of those fans!
一年多以前 kellyerin87 said…
Well I don't really know why it pisses you off. It's just my personal opinion. Just like there are people who think the show is still good, there are just as many people who don't think it's very good anymore. And that's fine, we have the right to think that, and we have the right to our own opinions. It's nothing to get pissed off about, just a difference of opinion
一年多以前 J-C said…
I don't think there will be a season 8, especially with it's low ratings this season. And I don't want a season 8, it's time for the show to end already. In the words of Ursula the sea witch, "It's sad, but true."
一年多以前 XxTravManxX said…
I agree kellyerin87 and J-C, The show was amazing up until their 6th season.. Maybe not even the 6th season. I have been an avid fan since the pilot episode I watched on WB in like 2003 haha and I have pretty much been making myself watch this season. I thought the show was amazing when they were in high school and the 6th season was ok but it really seems like they're trying too hard with this season. I think that is why everyone is moving away because they're ending the show. I think it would have been great if they ended it on the 6th season. It just needs to ends, I don't like any of the new characters because I don't know them ya know?
一年多以前 ilovnathanscott said…
big smile
i can't live withot it im watchin it at the moment its the best show and i think bring season 8 :) its the best ever and also people let eveyone hav their own opinion, ok live with it lov ya bibi
一年多以前 dmcmahon806 said…
I kind of agree with kellyerin87 Instead of a season 8 there should been a Spin-Off show about Lucas and Peyton. Something about them trying to create a new life in a new city, the other character like Haley, Nathan, Brook, etc could guest star.
一年多以前 Drewbiee said…
smile
I personally hope that there will be an Eighth Season. This season has been fantastic and i'm loving the new characters. Have to say though. I wasn't a huge Lucas/Peyton fan and I haven't missed them at all. I'm a huge Nathan/Haley and Quinn/Clay fan and I hope they all stay together. Roll on S8! :D link
一年多以前 Rangers88 said…
I really feel the show has stagnated and sunk below the surface of mediocrity now. I've struggled to take to the new characters Quinn and Clay. I felt the show had a solid foundation with the idea of two brothers, generational strife, and the original five. Overall, the writing and coherent direction has slipped. Sure, I do miss Lucas and Peyton, but I also like Nathan, Haley, Dan, etc. and feel there was potential here if the story lines were cultivated with good ideas consistent with the characters. It's just disappointing to see a once great tv show wither on the vine like this.
一年多以前 vampires4 said…
News OTH : link
一年多以前 chelsannx0 said…
heart
Yes! I hope that there is a season 8. I love this show.. and along with Drewbiee I'm a huge fan of Nathan/Haley & Quinn/Clay. I like it much better with the new characters than when peyton was on. i just didnt like her that much.
一年多以前 leachoco said…
crying
I hope there will be a season 8 but I think there is not much chance for that to happen.
一年多以前 2naleyforever3 said…
heart
i hopbut when they finally decide to end the show the last episode should have Chad and Hilarie guest star or the original cast should come bac!
一年多以前 SnJfanclubfan01 said…
smile
I really do hope so
i dont know what i would watch any more lol
i love this show it is amazing
i am totally obsessed
i love the characters (and obv the old)
the new have only been there one yr they should at least get two tehe
x x x link
一年多以前 vampires4 said…
News One Tree Hill Season 8 :

link
一年多以前 danche said…
well im only up to season 5 at the moment, and im not really looking foward to watching season 7 cos lucas isnt in it:(
hes the reason why i started watching the show, he is amazing!
when they finish up the final season they should definitely bring him back with peyton.
一年多以前 rachelothfan26 said…
smile
I really do hope that theres an 8th season because im a huge fan of naley and jamie link
一年多以前 vampires4 said…
News One Tree hill Season 8 :

link
一年多以前 april1991 said…
smile
I hope so one tree hill is my fav show #1 brooke Davis her charcter has progressed so much#2 Nathan and Haley are the couple everyone wishs for #there son Jamie i wanna see more of that kid he's talented!!!!! I'm so a Brocus fan so i kinda want brooke and julian to break up and findout peyton and lucas weren't meant to b i don't wana stop the show till at least lucas chooses the right girl and sticks with her!!! When ever i'm sad i watch my one tree hill n feel totally betta afta i'm done!!!! Please keep one tree hill stong:)link
一年多以前 xxDUKE30xx said…
hmmm
I am undecided. I love the show and i have since the first season. The sixth season was good and I would have been okay if it ended there. Yet at the same time I love the show and want it to continue cuz it is by far my favorite show. At the same time the story lines are not as good as they used to be.
一年多以前 QTPie41184 said…
worried
Depending on what they do for the rest of the season is my opinion. With what's happening right now, I DON'T want another season. It is way too crazy and messed up right now, BUT if they get their act together and make a better second half, I am all for another season. That would be great. BUT it all depends on what happens in the rest of the season.
一年多以前 meltischa said…
big smile
Judging by the photos on IMDB I'd say we're on for another season...Just have a look at Sophia Bush's images, or try the link here: www.imdb.com/media/rm3756101376/nm0124208

一年多以前 VictoriNoRisuu said…
I wouldn't say so.. According to the title, it's a photo from 7x13, to be aired on January 18.
And if the show keeps the level of the 7th season, I don't want the 8th! They should have ended it on the 6. I really used to love the show, but now there's no poin for me to watch it. It's just a younger version of "The Bold and the Beautiful" and even Brooke & Naley can't save it :(((
一年多以前 Emza112x said…
big smile
I Would Be Completey Gutted That The Only Show To Make So Many Big Changes With Characters & Skipping The 4 & Half Years To Still Be Really Worth Watching!! I Hope There's An 8th Series Of One Tree Hill And Anyone Who Says Their A Fan But Dont Want Another Series
IS NOT A FAN!!

I Will Always Stick By One Tree Hill It's The Best Tv Programme On The Tv!!

一年多以前 AMYonetreehill said…
One tree hill always has been, is now & always will be the best programme in tv.
One tree hill has such a magic about it, inspirational & happy :)
I hope that there is a 8th 9th 10th series, i hope that oth goes on forever<3
一年多以前 itwasacomet said…
series do u mean season?
一年多以前 vampires4 said…
News OTH Season 8 :

link
一年多以前 babygirl332 said…
One tree hill is amazing! i think there needs to be a season 8. i must say that season 7 definitely wasn't as good as all the rest. peyton and lucas need to come back. i believe that this show isnt over and there is more that they can do with it.
一年多以前 dancerbabe16 said…
Honestly I think season 7 is great and there should be a season 8 to continue on with all the new characters they have given us.

I personally hated season 6, it was boring and I would have been extremely disapointed if that was the end.

Yes season 7 is different and not the usual One Tree Hill we all fell in love with but I think its still a great show and has the characters i love.

I don't really care for Lucas or Peyton, maybe thats why this season isn't so bad for me. But I think everyone is so set on hating it because they left that they have.

I say bring on season 8!
一年多以前 jwilwade said…
I like the show but lets face it with out the presence of Payton and Lucas it is like eating artificial Ice Cream. Not the real thing. The whole point of the show was Lucas and Payton and their interaction with the rest. Season 7 so far has been saved by the loyal fans. There is no magic left. Still a good show just no longer a great show.link
一年多以前 OTHGossipGirl said…
For me I was not going to watch season 7 because there was no Leyton. Yet I ended up missing watching the show. So I tuned in to the show. Yes I hate that there is no Leyton and I will always love them, but I do like this season. Its a bit different and I find myself still waiting on Peyton or Lucas to show up but I still enjoy it, I love Quinn and Clay and Alex as much as I hate her, I like her so I say bring on season 8.
一年多以前 Gemmababes said…
heart
awww i soo hope there is a season 8 of one tree hill. i acctually love it so much, its like it gives you guidence and stuff. i like cry at it all the time. its gonna be weird if they dont make another one its like all i watch. awwww well i hope theres another season :D
一年多以前 mkatherine21 said…
I am hoping for season 8 of OTH. People can say what they wont its still a good show. Does people ever think, OTH is still one of the best ranked shows on OTH. Also people depend on OTH for a paycheck. I being one of these people are hoping for another season even if its a half a season. North Carolina (Where the show is filmed) is number 6 when it comes to unemployment, if the show goes off that means 250-300 more people out of work just for the crew, and another 500 or so extra's who work regularaly. Those people who think that OTH should just be cut, I have a feeling your in high school and no nothing of the real work, I personal hope OTH comes back for another season just so us people in the NC film community will not be out of work!
一年多以前 Emslynn said…
I'm with you, dancerbabe16. Although I used to love Leyton, by season 6, I was so done with them and found the whole season rather mediocre and boring. I agree that it's been a partial overhauling of the show, but I think there are just as many witty scenes as their used to be, the characters have just switched around, with enough consistency to keep us grounded in Tree Hill. The cast changes in this show are reminiscent of the revolving cast on ER with several members sticking with the whole show, but main characters going in and out all the time.
一年多以前 ns_23 said…
heart
I'm all for a season 8 :) I love season 7 and say OTH should keep going, I love this show so much and if the actors are willing to keep going I will keep supporting them ♥ OTH is love
一年多以前 rachelothfan26 said…
smile
I WOULD LOVE SEE AN 8TH SEASON OF THIS SHOW. yes i agree it has it's low points but we have to give credit to mark and jow they have come a long way and the actors to. I personnaly think that haley should become pregneant again to idk if that just me but i think it would be awesome.
一年多以前 mitchlovebrucas said…
If there will be again a OTH, I want Brucas for the season, until the end..
sad
I MISS YOU BRUCAS..
heart
I LOVE THE SEASONS OR SERIES THAT BRUCAS WERE TOGETHER..
一年多以前 chadalco said…
big smile
I LOVE OTH,if they put LUCAS and Peyton back in it then HELL YEAH i hope they do!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 chadalco said…
sad
yeah i agree with you AMYonetreehill it is and ALWAYS will be THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I MISS BRUCAS MOMENTS though.and Lucas QOUTES at the end of EVERY episode!!!!!!!!!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Amnaaa789 said…
hmmm
Personally i want their to be a season eight and a bit of me doesn't. I don't want the show to end because i've been watching it for so long and if it ended it would be very upsetting. However, since Lucas and Peyton left it feels like the producers are just making story lines out of anything and it's not interesting anymore. I loved the show from season 1-4 . Since they've grown up it's gotten boring in my opinion .
一年多以前 OTH-FreAke said…
heart
I hope there is a season 8 of one tree hill. its my all-time favorite show. This show should go on forever. The show should go on until they are all old, and then their kids can take over the show =P so if who ever is in charge of making one tree hill happen, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this show go on. I would die if it ended, I NEVER ever miss an episode. And Chad and Hilarie should come back, and Sophia Bush is my ALL TIME FAVE <3 love her personality and style and everything, she is an amas=zing role model so PLEASE keep OTH going.
一年多以前 iloveLeyton said…
hmmm
i think they should have ended the show in season 6 because for me one tree hill has always been about dreams and the struggles and hardships we face from an early age trying to achieve those dreams and at the end of season 6 we see everyone overcome the struggles and become a stronger person everyone had gotten there dream it just seemed like the perfect ending to me
but yes yes i know they didnt end it like that so they're are gonna have to find a way to round up the message they're trying to convey and am not even sure what that is yet so they really really have to do a season 8 because they've got whatever message they were trying to send out all muddled up :-|
一年多以前 Jessica4695 said…
I really wish for another season (:
Even if its not so good anymore,I still want it to go on.
It just become a little part of my life and its my favorite show.
So .. I'm all for it.
一年多以前 Atease said…
heart
okay well maybe it is gettin a lil boring but it can get better i love this show so much its more then just a show to me its like sometimes what they say means things to me n probly some others peyton was the best to me on the show i felt i bit like her n some ways with the drawings and music and love thats wat i want more but this shows means diffrent things to some people it means alot to me this show peyton and lucas need to come back they were good 4 it and havent u noticed that since they left the show got boring !!!!!! the show needs them yeah they have a baby now but maybe the baby should have something happen to her so it gettss alll newwww and goood but i love those two !! this show means alot to me i want it to go on no matter what but i do think that peyton and lucas should come back! i love this show
一年多以前 maeberry27 said…
I absolutely love one tree hill and would be very sad if this show ended. But I get if there is those who think it must end some day cause everything does. I hope for two more years at least.
一年多以前 samiam26 said…
there better be a season 8 because why would they make there veiwers hate them by ending with haileys moms death or whatever and then say sorry u dont know whats gonna happen next.
一年多以前 samiam26 said…
oh def a season 8.