Nevershoutnever! CHRISTOFER'S GIRLFRIEND

ClaireLovesYou posted on Mar 13, 2010 at 07:29PM
i hope you guys know that chris has a girlfriend....... i would know, i used to pretty good friends with her.
this is her.
link

Nevershoutnever! 13 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 infinity4ever said…
crying
wha.
一年多以前 Team_Edward77 said…
meh
And even if that was his girlfriend I should care why? lol i like him for his music not casus he is hot. which he is but thats not the point.
一年多以前 AndILoveYou5 said…
are they still dating?
一年多以前 MaddySetGo said…
hmmm
I'm kind of confused. Because a girl named Kristin talked to me (and other fans who heard the rumor) and she told me that she and Christofer are dating again. She said "I know him for a really long time and we always had.. something" and now they're dating again. But she's definitely NOT blonde. She has brown hair and is from Oklahoma. Wich is really weird, because Chris hisself lives in California and Joplin (Missouri).. And Oklahoma is REALLY far away.
But anyways.. as long as our chris is happy :/ Oh and.. I was wondering if Iloveyoumorethanyouwilleverknow is about her then? link
一年多以前 sam0510 said…
kristen is his girlfriend. she's from miami oklahoma, which is only 30 minutes from joplin. i would know, i live here. her and i used to be very good friends and met chris when he was still playing in his basement and at the foundry.
一年多以前 nevershoutit said…
big smile
ok i dont believe all this i mean i no he has a girl friend but.. even if u new her you shouldnt be talking.. you should let cristofer explain .. not trying to be a bitch but if u even listen to cristofer he says dont believe any rumors about me unless ive said it...
一年多以前 topaz_r said…
heart
iloveyoumorethanyouwilleverknow isn't about a girl, it's about his family and people he misses even though it is in the form of a love song!!
 iloveyoumorethanyouwilleverknow isn't about a girl, it's about his family and people he misses even t
一年多以前 NvrShoutNvr4evr said…
monkey
who cares it not like we have a chance anyway!! well secially me cuz im 13 but thts beside the point i love his music and his message its gets me throo everything so his gf is one lucky lady!!! hes amazing and his music is angelic!! ilysssssssssssssm chris!!
一年多以前 Jamestalkis said…
Okay for those of you that want to know if Chris is dating as of 2011. He is now at this moment 6/24/2011 confirmed he is dating a young gal named Destiny Knott's. They were trying to keep it on the down low but its all over google and theres a pic of them kissin here's her personal fb if you guys wanna see what she looks like. link She is fuckin hot if he dosnt want her ill take her.
angry
its no ones business if he has a gf!!!! i bet half his fans have bf/gf's!! leave him alone and mind your own business!!!
一年多以前 Pandurama said…
heart
efehrfeilrudhfgiulerdshf <3 i love him :3
btw as of this month november 2011 he is single he said it in an interview for anyone who wants to know...just saying
一年多以前 JadeyWadey said…
He is actually dating Bella Marie. We talk all the time!