海军罪案调查处 ^, >, v Game

Blue85 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:10AM
I've done this on other forums that I've been apart of so I thought I would try it on here. All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Example:
V Who is your favorite couple on the show?

^ Tony and Ziva.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v Will you be watching NCIS:LA when it comes on?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE:The questions do not have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 06:43PM

海军罪案调查处 7556 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 7556

一年多以前 yay4wicked said…
* Just a thought: Ziva must not have given up much information seeing the kind information Saleem was trying to get out of Tony. Something as obvious as "who's in charge?" Curious. . .but if he used that truth serum stuff on her also. . .?

^ Utterly adorable! I love both the "minis"!
< Studying intensely without taking any breaks to comment on this forum. Wait-oops.
v Do you find yourself appreciating NCIS more after these breaks or do you get frustrated with it?
一年多以前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ A little of both... I can get frustrated b/c I miss it so much so that makes me appreciate it when we it does come back & when we have it weekly.
< Getting ready to go to BINGO & then drive the longggg drive back to NJ.
v Have you gotten anyone else addicted to NCIS?
一年多以前 worthy1990 said…
^ only my dad but that means i have someone to watch it with yay
< watchin NCIS
v Fuuniest quote or convasation
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
^ There's way too many to choose from, I can't decide.
< Editing photos.
v If you've ever seen the show JAG, do you think any of it's characters are similiar to the ones on NCIS?
last edited 一年多以前
heart
^ I watched JAG when I was way younger, I don't really recall any of the characters... but I've heard from others that there are similarities.
< Working.
v What do you think M Allison Hart is up to?
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
< Nothing good. Whatever she's up to, I think she's going to try and make things as difficult as possible for Gibbs and the gang.
< Watching Lopez Tonight while making wallpapers.
v Do you hope that tomorrow night's episode goes the way you want it to?
heart
^ I think that the episode will probably not go exactly the way I want it to but I think in a way there will be parts that go the way I want them to. I mean it's like Michael says if you go in thinking something big is gonna happen then you aren't surprised b/c it does, but if you go in thinking no big deal then that's true to. It's all about personal perception I guess. lol
< Working. Cannot wait for tonight! Gahh!
v Do you think if you go into an episode with lower expectations that more things happen that you'd like to see, b/c you aren't counting on them?
一年多以前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I always watch a new ep with no intention of seeing any progression of Tiva, because i expect it'll be a long drawn out process (getting them to deal with issues, talk about them, move on!!) but i always expect loads of drama and excitment cause the cast always deliver!!
< Just got home from the school run!
v what one thing do you hope tonights ep brings that you've been hoping for??
heart
^ Some Tivaesque progression of some sort... doesn't even have to be romantic, but I'd like to see them start talking about what happened in Somalia (although I know thats coming next episode) or something. Other than that... idk.
< Working.
v Do you think they should focus on McGee & Abby or another love interest for McGee more?
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
^ Well, things didn't exactly work out for the McAbby relationship last time, though that doesn't mean it won't work out this time. And I would like to see them together again. But I would also like to see what other kind of relationship McGee could have with someone else.. so.. I guess whatever the writers decide will be good enough for me. :P
< Downloading the assets for the Last Rites of Ransom Pride t-shirt contest.
v In tonight's episode, were you surprised at who the bad guy was?
一年多以前 ziva_rocks said…
heart
^ By the middle of the ep i'd kind of guessed it was gonna be the fiance. I did think it was the air marshall first tho lol!!
< Busy posting.
v Do you think Tiva have consumated their relationship now since they shared the same bed??
一年多以前 worthy1990 said…
* just seen jetlag and thought wow great episode with a great plot, there was more tiva than i exected which was good and at the end, finding out they both lied about the hotel in Paris and the pic at the end was a nice touch aswell.

^ no i dont, but it shows there getting closer than ever
< just finished watching jetlag
v did you like it when ziva said 'it would be better in black and white' and it cut the the end shot in B+W
last edited 一年多以前
heart
^ Yes... I thought it was the perfect way to end it <3
< Still screaming over Jetlag. It was def worth waiting the 2 weeks for! I'm getting ready to rewatch it! =]
v Were you surprised when Ziva didn't drive the motor scooter?
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
^ Not really. I somehow had a feeling that it would be Tony driving.
< Eating lunch.
v What did you think of Ducky trying to be Tony with the movie referrence to Psycho?
一年多以前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ I think everyone was missing Tony and Ziva, and Ducky was just trying to cheer them up with a bit of a Tonyism :)
< Listening to music.
v What did you do when Gibbs got run over?
heart
^ Held one hand over my eyes & opened my fingers to see while I screamed. lol. I have a feeling there's more to his injury than they let on at the end of this episode.
< Working
v What did you think of Nora?
^ I loved her! I loved how she kept hinting to Tony and Ziva that they are perfect for each other!
< Listening to music and about to watch Jetlag AGAIN.
v Are you scared, after the whole "We'll always have Paris" comment, that Tony and Ziva will turn into another Jenny and Gibbs?
heart
^ Ehh... since I'm overanalytical I tried not to read to much into it, but I have to admit it did worry me a bit. They aren't like Gibbs & Jenny though so... I think it will turn out differently for them.
< Watching NCIS =]
v In an Eye for an Eye did you notice that Tony said something like why couldn't they send them to someplace like Paris & now all these years later it actually happened?
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
^ I thought about that last night while watching the episode. It makes me wonder if there will be other things that they've said in the past popping up in future episodes.
< Making more icons and wallpapers.
v Did you notice that Palmer was missing yet again?
一年多以前 yay4wicked said…
^ Sadly, no. I was too wrapped up in the Tiva moments. But now that you mention it - sad, no Palmer! I miss him. I actually am starting to wonder if Ducky will make it to season 8. I hope I'm wrong though.
< Stuff
v Do you think they are hinting about Ducky possibly leaving? You know, Vance asking about his mother, him thinking about things he wants to do more of but can't (theater, travel). . . (all this is totally inside the craziness that is my mind, I have not heard any spoilers.)
heart
^ I hadn't thought about it that way... in all the interviews it doesn't seem as if Ducky is ready or plannig to leave, but you never know.
< Watching NCIS.
v Are you worried that at the end of this season we'll have another character we love killed off?
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
^ I'm not too worried about it. I really don't think that they would kill someone off(not the main characters anyway) now that the show is doing so well. They'd be crazy to do so. But then again, you never know with this show, so.. I hope they don't kill anyone off.
< Replying to comments and working on another wallpaper..It never gets old.
v If they were to kill someone off this season, who would you want it to be? Or rather who could you stand to see go, which one could you live without?
一年多以前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I'd prefer it to be a bad guy. The team is just settled again after Jenny dying and Ziva's capture so i think it would be unfair and totally wrong if they killed anyone off!
< Having a coffee
v What do you expect from Masquarade?? Since Jetlag was so Tiva based!!
heart
^ A bit of Tiva downplay, and for some reason I imagine it to be pretty emotionally charged.
< Working **It's snowing, pretty, perfect, white, fluffy snow!**
v Do you think Gibbs shoulder injury will end up being slightly more serious than they showed in Jetlag? Maybe it will be brought up in Masquarade?
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
^ I don't know, maybe. I hope it isn't, though.
< Uploading photos.
v Do you have any theories as to why Palmer has been missing during some of the episodes?

**I just noticed that this post has 925 replies. WOW! I'm impressed, I never thought it would do this well and it's all thanks to you guys. :D
一年多以前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ Don't know, i personally think he should be in more. Him and Ducky make such a great team!!
< having a coffee.
v Do you like the idea of Abby and McGee getting closer towards the end of the season??
heart
^ I love the idea of McAbby, so I think that would be great! =]
< Working. TGIF!
v Have you been watching NCIS: Los Angeles? If so what do you think of it?
一年多以前 worthy1990 said…
* lauren i noticedthat aswell getting closer to 1000 everyday

^ ye i think they are really good together
< watchin tv
v this is more for people who dont live in America...do you go onto Fanpop before you watch the episode online or do you wait, not to ruin any of the episode
一年多以前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I always wait so it doesn't ruin the surprise! The spoilers we find are enough for me before an ep!
< Posting stuff!
v Who would you like an episode based on?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
^ Abby or Ducky. We haven't seen one about them in awhile.
< Looking for pictures.
v Do you think things would have turned out differently for Kate if Abby had been the one to go down to Autopsy the day Ari was there?
big smile
^ Maybe. But if it was meant to be, it was meant to be.
< Watching a movie.
v Episode 16 is called "Mother's Day", do you think this is when Shannons mum comes to town?
一年多以前 worthy1990 said…
^ more than likely which will give us another revelation about gibbs past but again i also think it will mention duckys mother
< looking for something on the box
v worst moment of the season so far....if you can think of one
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
^ I can't really think of any at the moment.
< Reading fanfics.
v Do you think Gibbs' rules are more like guidelines instead of actual rules?
heart
^ I think they are meant to be followed as rules, but then again some rules are meant to be broken.
< Just got done watching a movie called 12 Rounds. It was really good!
v Do you think we'll ever learn all the rules?
一年多以前 ziva_rocks said…
smile
^ We might as long as he keeps having to remind people about them!!
< Just out of bed.
v What do you think has been the best episode title??
heart
^ Hmm... I think the episode names are all great & work well with the episodes, but SWAK, Probie, Friends and Lovers, Heartland, ToC, Reunion, etc were great episode titles.
< Heading to my sister in laws for cake for my nephews 2nd birthday.
v Do you think any past episode names have not matched what the episode was about in any way?
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
^ I can't really think of any at the moment.
< Checking my accounts.
v Does it surprise(and disappoint) you that even though the show is now #1, it hasn't won any awards recently?
heart
^ It does disappoint me b/c I know how good it is & obviously it's number 1 for a reason. I don't suppose it surprises me really, b/c NCIS is a show that's always seemed to fly just under the radar where critics don't care to critique it and bloggers don't care to write about it, yet somehow they still are perched in that number 1 spot. They deserve every award they are nominated for & should be nominated for more!
< Working, but leaving in just a few minutes!
v Do you celebrate the cast members birthday's in anyway?
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
^ Not really. I don't even celebrate my own, so it would be a little strange if I celebrated someone's who I've never even met before. lol
< Making icons.
v When do you think Ziva realized that she no longer wanted to be part of Mossad?
heart
^ Sometime during her time in Somalia probably. She had all that time to think & I think she did alot of it!
< Watching Ultimate Cake Off until NCIS comes on.
v Well tomorrow is a new episode, what do you think it will bring?
big smile
^ I'm obviously imagining how Ziva will tell someone *cough*Tony*cough about what happened in Somalia. Seriously though, I really wanna know how she does tell people.
< Watching Mock the Week and just uploaded my second Tiva video on YT.
v Don't you find it funny that people actually did go out and make a Tiva video to the song "I think I love you" after MW said it?
heart
^ Hey we all have reasons for making the videos/fan art, etc... that comment was obviously inspiring to some. lol
< Watching NCIS
v Don't you hate when you hear a song that you love, but have no idea who sings it/what its called & can't even remember a lyric to help you find it? **I'm going through that right now & it's oober frustrating!**
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
^ Yes, it happens to me all the time. It's very frustrating.
< Watching Dannii's Tiva video.
v Who has been your favorite guest star on the show so far?
heart
^Hmm... probably Robert Wagner. I think he played a great "Original DiNozzo". lol
< Working
v Do people ever look at you crazy when/if you call Mark Harmon a silver haired fox? (I get that all the time. lol)
一年多以前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ Yeah my ex thinks its funny cause he's 28 years older than me but i think he's gorgeous!!
< Bathing the kids!
v Have you ever fancied a celeb but not told anyone incase they laughed and thought they were ugly??
heart
^ Nope... I don't care what other people think. lol. If I think someone is hott/pretty/gorgeous, etc I tell others & if they don't like them that's fine... to each their own. =]
< Working... can't wait to get off!
v If Roy hadn't died do you think that him & Ziva would have had a relationship?
一年多以前 yay4wicked said…
^ I think so. They just . . .clicked.
< Just watched Masquerade. <3
v So, Fornell + Facial hair = ?
heart
^ Eek... that's all I have to say about that. lol
< Watching Bones
v So watcha think about the way Masquerade ended? (I got so freakin excited all leaning in and then when it cut to black & white I threw myself back & my head hit the wall. lmao! It hurt & I so have a headache now, but it was hilarious!)
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
lol nice one, Jenna. :P

^ I loved how it ended and I'm curious to see if anything will evolve from it. **Did anyone else see it coming?**
< Posting comments and looking for photos.
v The whole scene where Ziva runs up to the three with the popcorn after the interrogation, did you think it was funny?
一年多以前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
** I was screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Don't Kiss The Ice Queen!!!" at the tv cause she's all wrong for Gibbs and i really don't trust her!!

^ I thought that part was hilarious! I just knew she was gonna get caught, had sore sides from laughing there was a lot of humour in this episode!
< Getting ready to watch last nights eps of Lost.
v Are you happy with the way the conversation about Somalia turned out?
last edited 一年多以前