Hidden Palms So, what can 你 tell me?

harold posted on May 31, 2007 at 10:05PM
What is this show about, anyway? It seems like it's a sort of thriller-mystery show (based on the commercial advertisements), but all the still picture collateral makes it look like Melrose Place or the O.C. Which is it? Or is it something else entirely?

Hidden Palms 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 roxychick193 said…
ok well you are right..its part thriller part teen show like o.c.

the thriller part is about how johnny-fresh out of rehab after his dad commits suicide in front of him-moves into this house whose previous owners son, named eddie, commits suicide and johnny is in his room. last episode,the second one, johnny gets all these weird messages on his computer telling him to be carful and he has been warned. but at the end of the episode johnny gets one like to click here so he does and he sees this kid in a mask..but he notices that the wall behind the kid is the wall behind him meaning it was taken in his room. the kid then removes the mask and says something like hello johnny..im eddy.

the other part is just kinda showing his life and other peoples life kinda like the oc and gilmore girls shows like that.

it is a REALLY great show and im totally addicted after only 2 episodes..i hope you get a chance to watch it and like it has much has i do=D