超能英雄 COMPETITION: Idea's for 超能英雄 in the futre. (PROPS to be won!)

Miss_Dreamer posted on Jan 31, 2009 at 12:00PM
The Writers for Heroes have run out of idea's and sre asking the viewers thier opinions.

Write down your idea's to improve the show, (Futre storylines, charactors deaths, or new charactors and powers) then after a week i will make a pick question of all the best ideas(which will last a week) then the one with the most picks gets 5 props!!

(Tell me if this is completely rubbish, cause ive never made a forum thingy before =D)

x x x
save

超能英雄 16 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Rock_Smurf_77 said…
laugh
No this sounds great. I will have to think. hmmmm
一年多以前 Miss_Dreamer said…
smile
cheers! =D
一年多以前 Galbraith said…
sick
Here's an idea: Maya gets crucified for no apparent reason, then all the characters make a queue and take it in turns to spit in her eyes - after 3 days without food or water, they take her off the cross, feed her dead bodies - then set her feet on fire and ask her to walk across the desert to find an antidote to the poison she's been injected with.
一年多以前 Miss_Dreamer said…
smile
Well... Thats interesting!! lol
Good, very mean but hey i don't like her either!!!
=D

Thank you!
一年多以前 Miss_Dreamer said…
no-one?? oh well...
一年多以前 haddy said…
i've got an idea:luke should travel with sylar for a few episodes and before sylar meets his father he asks luke about any one else that he knows with abilities. Luke takes him to these people, some being family and close friends, which sylar kills. Eventually luke finds out about what goes on..takes him to the father then double crosses sylar uses the dads ability (undiscovered) and kills sylar lol!
一年多以前 Rock_Smurf_77 said…
laugh
The Hunter starts to lose control and tries to kill all of the heroes including Peter. Nathan and Noah see this and together team up to take him down. They succeed but then they have the Hunters team after them. They meet up with Peter, Suresh, Ando, Matt and Hiro. After a confrontation they explain that they saw the error of their ways. Together they all take out the Hunters team in an epic showdown in which one of them is lost.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Miss_Dreamer said…
cool! sorry I havnt made a pick yet. i didnt realise more people had answered. Ill make it now!
一年多以前 moi said…
sylar and luke team up to take over the world
the good guys see this in mats drawings (can i just say how stupid is that- they regret killing off isac so they give his power to matt!!) they think it was nathan so they kill him
then hunter dude wants revenge so tries to kill them all but sylar beats him to it and then kills luke too
and all this happens while sylar had accidently lost his only shirt :o
but then a whole new set of heroes come along with all new powers and stories XD
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 The-Stig said…
I have got an idea that will totally rescue the show - BRING ADAM BACK!!!!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Miss_Dreamer said…
sorry finished now!
一年多以前 moi said…
i dont really want props (whatever that is) i just wanted to say hehe...
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Miss_Dreamer said…
smile
oh well!! If you win your gonna get em!! :)
lol
一年多以前 chels125843 said…
big smile
i know its like over but im just letting you know that someone should go back in time talk some sense into sylar before he kills elle and save her so syelle could live happily ever after and little noah will be born <33 ;)
一年多以前 dvillster13 said…
tongue
hiro has his power right but he cant use it so what if:he turns evil for real and meets a time traveler and gets an idea go back in time and get the formula and the catalyst and get his powers back and that is how the future ando kills hiro and every1 has a power
一年多以前 dvillster13 said…
big smile
okay what bout this....
its a past episode in volume 5 where it shows how sylar survived,doyle's 'home' was burned and how he survived,we see how hiro got a long without having a power,what made micah become rebel and what happened to monica after the incident with niki