超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club Dark Demigods: Revenge of the Half Bloods

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Mar 11, 2013 at 03:09PM
In the future. The sons of the Big Three betrayed their parents and attacked the Gods. They killed many Minor Gods on their quest for Vengeance. Their followers were strong. Together, there were said to be unstoppable. The Son of Hades, he came up with a plan to help them get revenged on the Gods. The other two reluctantly agree. So, with their army, they march into the Underworld. While the army held off the enemy, the three demigods went to Punishment and from there they bring out demigods, enemy of the Gods. Ones the Gods hate for their crime.

Here you are one of them, the ones to be called Dark Demigods. Due to the crimes you've done in your lifetime, you were sent to Punishment but now, now it is time for revenge! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So, you are the Dark Demigod, you work together with Vince Stronghold, Robin Hart and Mest Gryder. The sons of Jupiter, Poseidon and Hades respectively. They control the Warriors of Nealympus(New Olympus) who have a base on the Ruins of Mount Othyr and many other places. They take the Symbol of the Omega to symbolize the end of Olympus and the "n" of Nealympus.

Fill it up:

Name:

IP:

Appearance:

Personality:

Weapons:

Powers:

What you did to get into Punishment:

History:

Others:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~
Dark Demigods:
Blaze Phoenix, son of Mars (me)
Nicholos Da Vinci, son of Hephaestus (darkling_menace)
Taylor Dean, daughter of Thanatos (Nicolicous)
Alvin Hamilton, son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)
Joanna Harvelle, daughter of Zeus (Inevasayneva002)
Andrew Winchester, son of Athena (goodyb0y55)
Sam, son of Phoebus (swaggie513489)
 In the future. The sons of the Big Three betrayed their parents and attacked the Gods. They killed ma
last edited on Mar 16, 2013 at 04:49AM

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 110 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 110

一年多以前 Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Blaze Phoenix

IP: Mars

Appearance: Pic

Personality: A little crazy but calm

Weapons: Many

Powers: Controls fire, weapons and dark emotions

What you did to get into Punishment: Enough to get the worst punishment

History: Shown later

Others: Not really
 Name: Blaze Phoenix IP: Mars Age: 17 Appearance: Pic Personality: A little crazy but calm
I stay silent as the others fight over the battle plans. I chuckle slightly at all the anger in the room
"Yeah, I've never seen such anger while battle planing since during the rumor of a monster again but at Camp J. The Centurions were all shouting, the Lars were crazy. Good times"
"Yeah" I chuckle. When two of them take arms. I thrust my hands forward and their swords attack it's owner "Children, I would love very much to see comrades fight and kill each other, but we are in a war. So please, just continue with the shouting" I let the swords drop
"Well they could, with the right technique and weapon. But Nicholas is right. We should built soldiers and machine to aid us in this. Do you agree?" I ask the others, they don't answer "Good, Nick, I take it that you'll be in charge of this project?"
"I'll be A"
"Why not just make a machine that is quick?"
"Then use scrap metal. I sent a team hours ago to get metal from the Junkyards of the Gods"
Vince: "When was this?"
"I don't know, 4 or 5 hours ago?"
Vince: "....how come I'm only hearing about this now?"
"Cause I didn't tell you."
"Alright, I guess the meeting is over" I stand up as everyone leaves. I whisper to Nick "I need to speak with you,in private"
"An important matter that I need you to look at"
I give him a small zip-lock bag with a some hair in it "the hair of Jupiter..."
"I want you to extract the power so we can use it. I got more from other Gods...even your father"
(Interested DM? link Maybe you could use your ultra smart character haha)
"I don''t know, it was from his forge"
(you don't want to be a student?)
(I see...)
"Thank you, meanwhile I'll check on my team. I'll meet you at the forge"
(What teacher would you be?)
I go to where the team was suppose to meet me
(Alright, see ya)
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
Name: Taylor Dean

IP: Thanatos

Appearance: Black hair, tied back, gold eyes, scar running across her face, scythe tattoo on her forearm.

Personality: Meh.

Weapons: Dual Xiphos, Ebony Bow.

Powers: Thanatos stuff

What you did to get into Punishment: In a fit of rage she destroyed an entire city(by accident of course)killing several demigods as well.

History: Went to CHB and during a quest was manipulated by Prometheus to turning on her friends and attacking the city, by sending it to Tartarus, killing her in the process.

Others: Has a large black Hellhound named Kirk.
I wait for my team
(you could be leading them if you like)
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
(Sure.)
I lead the team towards Blaze and nod my head. "Sir."
"Got the metals?" I ask
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
"Yep." I to one of the demigods and he passes them to him.
"Take this to Nick's forge. Taylor follow me" I say and walk off
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
I follow him and excuse the rest of the team. "What's up?"
"I have another mission for you, it may win us the war"
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
"Shoot." I say nodding.
I pull her close to me so no one can hear "I have taken pieces of the Gods in my past life and we have to get them back"
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
"What?!" I ask,
"Yes, I hid them in Alaska before I died and we're going to get them back."
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
"Alright."
"Now"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Name: Alvin Hamilton

IP: Poseidon

Appearance:Pic

Personality: Calm.

Weapons: His entire body. He can also use every weapon with skill.

Powers: Unknown, beside the powers he got from Poseidon.

What you did to get into Punishment: He challenged the gods in what they do best and beat them. Angry, they send him to Fields.

History: Will be reveled later.

Others: Alvin had 10 stages he's able to fgo into, that increase his power x100.
 Name: Alvin Hamilton IP: Poseidon Age: 17 Appearance:Pic Personality: Calm. Weapons:
Inevasayneva002 commented…
gohan awsome. 一年多以前
一年多以前 Inevasayneva002 said…
N:ame: Joanna (Jo) Harvelle
IP: Zeus
Appearance: Skinney you maiden with Palish skin. Around 5"6'. Has angry clear blue eyes. She is dressed in a purple top and skirt. And no perminent blue tatoos.
Personality: Easily set on fits of anger and vengence. Has a caring side, hates the gods to a debree that she wants to see Zeus her own father at her feet begging for mercy.
Weapons: Chained Blades given to her by Athena when she was alive.
Powers: Summons lighting, more than average strength( able to loft boulders half 10x her size)and small storms bringer.
What You did to get Punishment: I betreied the gods. I saught after revenge and the fall of Olympus. Now i am in the fields chained down forced to watch my family die over and over again. And when i sleep i am cursed with nightmares about the event.
Other: Hates her father and loves to listen to music.
last edited 一年多以前
 N:ame: Joanna (Jo) Harvelle IP: Zeus Age:17 Appearance: Skinney 你 maiden with Palish skin. Arou
here are my weapons.
 here are my weapons.
Alvin2442 commented…
(The Blades of Exile.) 一年多以前
yes i was exiled and i just finished god of war III on Titan difficulty. so i was feeling impulsive 一年多以前
Jo
I wake and see my captures two Minotaurs.Suddenly my chains disappear and my own weapons appear at my hands."Boys, you die today." I swing my blades in a spinning tornado detaching the legs of one and I grapple the other and slide the blades down its chest opeing open its chest cavity. I finish by snapping the neck of the first.
"Im coming Father." I growl.
Jo
I lay wag to a quarter of the Fields of Punishment. I wipe some monster blood off me and walk towards the gates of the Underworld.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I clean off my blade.
"This is a secret mission, not even Vince, Robin or Mest can know it. Only between you and me, got it?"
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
"I go alone?" I inquire.
"No, I'm going with you'
Jo
I slip pass the gates and almost made when Cerberus lashed out at me. I twist around and slice upwards stunning him and i sprint to the exit for my life. Suddenly bone warriors are summoned from the ground and i am thankfull that the extention of my chains is versatile bwcause im able to distrupt their formation with a tornado motion. My breath leaves me as i burst through the doors and exit out the other side. My breathing is heavy, my libs feel weak, but i am back.
Jo

I say a word in Ancient Greek and my blades turn to charm bracelets with my blades as the charm. I walk around taking in my surroundings. I find a clothing shop and steal pants, a hoodie, and a shirt.
Jo
I walk around for several minutes before i am pagued by a spinning headache. My father appears before me and says. "Daughter, I am the one that released you. The other gods do not know of it. Now there are a group of demigods waging war on us. Help us and we will grant you anything." My father leaves, before i see images of two demigods talking and there location.
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
"Alright. What do we need?"
Jo
I head towards San Francisco.
Jo
I find the two demigods. "Hello, my name is Joanna, but please call me, Jo." I walk up to the two demigods who seem very unconviced of me. "My father is Zeus and i wish to see him grovel at my feet."
good night :) 一年多以前
"Nothing much, just food, nectar, ambrosia and weapons" I say then I see the girl "Hmmm, welcome to Nealympus" I say "I'm Blaze Phoenix, the Dark Demigod and this is Taylor Dean. What you can do is go into that tunnel and find your brother Vince Stronghold, he is our leader. I'm very busy right now so just, move along"
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
I nod at the girl and face Blaze again. "Easy. I can pull that stuff from the shadows."
"Then we leave now, lets go, we'll be taking my Giant Eagle" I say and walk to the place where Atlas hold the sky. I whistle and a Giant Eagle flies down. I get on him and offer my hand to Taylor
Jo

"Very well. " i grit my teeth and leave. I see them fly off and i wait twenty minutes. "I will not be denied. " i say and i call on my father. "Zeus, they have left and i am to meet vince." My lies roll out as my father believs them. I go meet vince as his instructed. But in my mind i say. I will find those two again.