超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club Civil War II

Rogue475 posted on Nov 28, 2012 at 09:37PM
The year is 1863, the United States Civil War has been raging, both Greek and Roman Demi-gods must fight against one another. We cannot call upon the gods to protect us anymore, it's time for War... Union or Confederate, Greek or Roman? The choice is yours.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Rules:
-Dont start until added to the Roaster
-Dont kill other player's Characters unless they allow it
-nothing ridiciulous and stay true to the time.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Ranks- (from lowest to highest)
-Private
-Corporal
-Seargent
-Lieutenant
-Captain
-Major
-Lt. Colonel
To join please enter the following:
/
Name:
\
\
Immortal Parent: (or state if he/she is Mortal)
\
Personality:
\
Appearance:
\
Alliance: (Union/Greek or Confederate/Roman)
\
\
Weapons: (demi-god weapons, Musket, Repeater, Revolver)
\
Attir:
\

Union/ Greek
-Lieutenant Cara D'Lassio/ Nicolicious
-Captain James Barnett/ Rogue475/ Mortal
-Lieutenant Scarlet Miss/ Demeter13/ Child of Aphrodite
-Lieutenant Alexi Borodin/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Ares(-same person)
-
-
-
-
Confederate/ Roman
-Major Blaze Phoenix/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Mars (deceased)
-Lieutenant Alvin/ Alvin2442/ Son of Neptune
-Lieutenant Avis Anthony Phoenix/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Mars (-same person)
-
-
-
-
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
\
(A year has past since the events at Richmond)
\
last edited on Jan 03, 2014 at 01:10AM

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 1840 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1840

一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
Name:Cara D'Lassio

Immortal Parent: Thanatos

Personality: That same old stuff

Appearance: The same

Alliance: (Union or Confederate) Union...I think.

Weapons: (demi-god weapons, Musket, Repeater, Revolver) Sword called Grimsever, bow and a revolver.

Attir: Stuff.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(nice, yeah that works)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
Yay!
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(BTW: you dont need to include (Must be old enough to shoot a musket) or other () when inserting your character.)
(I'll finish this RP most likely tomarrow)
一年多以前 Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Blaze Phoenix

Personality: Great leader. Strong. Tough

Appearance: Blonde hair and blue eyes

Alliance: Confederate/Roman

Weapons: A spear that turns into a musket. Two revolvers. A sword called Pyro that gives out a red aura when slashed. It smells of blood and sucks the power of it's victim as to Blaze's wish

Attire: Confederate Uniform
 Name: Blaze Phoenix Age: 25 Gender: Male Personality: Great leader. Strong. Tough Appea
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
(I know I just copied and pasted the thing.)
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(The RP is complete and you all may start)
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
(Yay!!!)

I walked down the road.

(Great way to start and Rp.)
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
Name: James Barnett

Immortal Parent: None, He is mortal. But he can see through the mist and can kill monsters.

Personality: Polite, Gentlman, Smart, Natural Leader, and Brave.

Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes, medium build

Alliance: Union/ Greek

Weapons: A Revolver and an Officer's sword

Attir: Navy Blue Union jacket, white shirt, grey pants.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Name: Alvin Hamilton II

Immortal Parent: Neptune( I'm siding with Blaze)

Personality: Confident. Smart. Calm. Strong. Quiet.

Appearance: Jet Black Hair. Sea Green Eyes. Tanned Skin.

Alliance: Confederate/Roman

Weapons: One Musket and two Revolvers. A sword called Hydro that has a blue aura when used. It can take a monsters' and gods' power after he's defeating them, so that he can use it. It has something called God-Mode that only works for 1 minute.

Attire: Confederate Uniform.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Alvin Hamilton II Age: 25, only a week till he's 26 Gender: Male Immortal Parent: Ne
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(how does he carry one musket, and two repeaters?)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
( That it?)
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(a musket alone is very heavy, plus two rifles. How would one carry that all?)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
( I changed it. Aye?)
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(Yeah, you can start i added you)
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
"Fire!" i yell out to my troops as we march into position. Bullets flew all around me, which made my Horse uneasy. My Company fires a salvo at the Confederate troops, their lines fall and many turn and run. "We got them now boys!" one calls out on horseback. "Hold fire!" i say and let the enemy retreat.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
( It's very Un-Roman to run from fights...)

" ROMANS! SHOW NO FEAR!" I shout, as some roman soldiers fight of the Greeks.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(I meant for him to be fighting mortals though, but thats fine)
I hear the word 'Roman' and see some turn and fight. "Roman?" i say to myself. "Enemy counter attack, sir! There shooting at us!" a seargent says to me. "Well?, shoot back!" i respond and draw my sword, signalling my Cavelry to charge.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
( Oh...lol fail. My mistake.)

I drew my sword, Hydro, and pointed at the guy who's sword was out." RISE TO THE CHALLENGE AND ATTAcK!" I charged forward myself.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
I see a soldier single me out and i respond with a full charge. "3rd Company, flank to the west!, 4th to the east!" i shout orders to my men.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(BTW thank you for changing the weapon situation. i dont mean to sound bossy it just Bothers me when people make their characters over-powering, to me it seems not fair. Anyway the attack plan was not a bad idea, it opens more possiblity for us to introduce the characters better.)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
( I understand, and I agree with the over-powering stuff.)

" 1st Company open fire!"
I smile smelling blood, sweat and tears. "Confederates! Remember what you're fighting for! FOR FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!" I raise my spear, musket to mortals, and charge into battle. I stab stab and shoot
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I stab at Union soldiers.
(We can be like Confederates Greeks like? Cause Jason said not ALL Greeks are Union and not ALL Romans are Confederates)
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(just easier for the RP, but if it's a big problem i can change it)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
(I wouldn't think...)
一年多以前 Demeter13 said…
(Join? Yes?no?)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
( Yes.)
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(Post your info and i'll add you, It would be easier if all the demigods that were roman and greek to be on opposite sides during the civil war) (Long island (CHB)was Union during the war, and California (CJ) was confederate)
一年多以前 Demeter13 said…

Name: scarlet miss

Immortal Parent: Aphrodite

Personality: charismatic, spunky

Appearance: beatiful slim, long legged woman, long blood red hair and wild blue eyes

Alliance: (Union/Greek or Confederate/Roman) Greek

Weapons: (demi-god weapons, Musket, Repeater, Revolver) daggers, revolver

Attir: heeled black boots, black waist coat and white shirt

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(You may start)
一年多以前 Demeter13 said…
(Bbam!)

I sat in a canvas tent two majors paced restlessly arguing. I glance down at the maps.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
( bored.)
一年多以前 Demeter13 said…
"Gentleman. Please. " I say standing."we all know its Romans." They blink at me as if I'd said something ridiculous.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I slash a Greek's head off, and then point at the men giving orders.
一年多以前 Demeter13 said…
I can hear the cries of the Greeks and Romans getting louder and closer.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I raised Hydro and plunged it in a Greek's heart.
一年多以前 Demeter13 said…
"Well gentlemen I'm off." I throw on my waist coast and walk out of the tent. Strolling cooly past the trenches full of allys.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
"fight to your last breath! Do not let your brothers die in vain, Hold your ground!" i call out to my men as i see multiple Union Deaths. I happen to see one of the Confederate soldiers carrying a Lance, then dismiss it. "Dragoons, regroup on me!" i say and the Cavelrymen form rows behind me.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I sheathe Hydro and pull out a musket. I fire at a Union solider and knock at different one down.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
My Infantry were getting slaughtered, i had to act. "Infantry, full retreat let the dragoons take the lines and cover!" i call out and head to the thick of the battle with my force of cavelrymen. "I want you to strike hard and fast, got it?" i ask my second-in-command, he nods and relays the message to the group leaders.
一年多以前 Demeter13 said…
"Captain." I smile slyly and stand next to him "need an extra hand?"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I pull out my revolvers and start firing at the Dragoons, being careful not to hit the horses. When I run out on the clips, I put the guns in their regular place, and unsheathe my sword.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
"Yes, that would be helpful." i reply with a smile and advance.
一年多以前 Demeter13 said…
Keeping up with the captain I pull my dagger from my boot.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
I check my revolver as i ride my horse, i notice we were getting close to the main battle i holster it and pull out my sword. "Charge!" i call out and spur my horse to go into a gallop toward the fighting. The cavelry swoops in and relieves the infantry of the enemy pressure. I was confident that we would win when all the sudden a bullet hits my horse, and we both fall to the ground.
一年多以前 Demeter13 said…
After slaying a few of the most horrid smelling Romans I turn to see the captain down. Lunging over fallen soldiers and trying not to get my boots dirty I manage to slice and pick my way to the captain and his horse.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I see a girl pull a dagger from her boot. Two people who look like challenges. I lick my lips, and pulled back my sword, whipping it to the air, and then I advance.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
I make a crouch next to my dead horse and shoot at any Confederate soldier trying to get close.