超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club Dead.

Alvin2442 posted on Oct 06, 2012 at 07:37PM
This RP is dead, do whatever you want with it.
last edited on Mar 29, 2013 at 03:53PM

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 458 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 458

一年多以前 Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Blaze Takumi Phoenix
Appearance: Spiky Blonde hair and bright blue eyes
Personality: Changes
Powers: Fire and Light
Still at Camp/Or in New York/Or Traveling: New York
Immortal Parent: Mars
Mortal Parent: (even if he/she is dead) Misaki Takumi
Weapon(s): A necklace that has pendants. The pendants are in the form of a lot of weapons. The pendants activate at his touch
Married/Not Married: (name of you husband/wife if married) Not married, but was engaged
Job: A hit man with Alaster
Other: Was engaged to a mortal, but she cheated on him. Likes writing. Can cook well
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Blaze Takumi Phoenix Age: 21 Appearance: Spiky Blonde hair and bright blue eyes Personality:
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I was standing on top of a building with Blaze next to me." You ready partner?" I asked Blaze, smirking.
"I was born ready my friend"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I grin." Well let us go" I shot a zip line, through another window, and zipped through, pulling out a pistol.
一年多以前 JasmineValdez said…
K, I'm going to make a character here, but I can't right now. :P
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
What happened to the RP on the hunger games?
一年多以前 LORDCHAOS said…
Could I join?
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Depends on who's gonna be your parent?
I (having a hidden blade and hook blade) zipped down with my blade. I take out my Gold Desert Eagle
一年多以前 LORDCHAOS said…
Hecate
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I easily roll and pull myself back up, ignoring the broken glass. I shoot the lights I see. I needed this to be dark.
I attach my gun to my blade and take out a notebook. I take out my red pen and write "Al, what rhymes desire?"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
" Fire? Um...Blaze!" I whispered loudly" Are you really writing at a time like this. You-" I stop early" Phoenix we have to be back in less than five minutes, remember?" I reminded him, taking out my katana and starting to move.
I nod. I continue writing while walking
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I let loose a sigh and then I hop out of the lay of a laser" What the hell!" Another laser pops out and shoots me, but I dodge it. I deflect the next one off my katana.
I sigh. I put my notebook in my pocket and take out a novel. I take my katana and deflected the lasers. I use my book to deflect the lasers too. I look at Alaster "A book needs a proper cover" I show up my book, covered in steel
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I nodded and deflected another laser in annoyance." If I deflect one more laser I will personality destroy the owner of this house with Amaterasu" I deflect another laser and I activate the Sharingan" Wait to I find him" I say, slamming my katana at a laser was about to launch.
I nod. I point to the room ahead "You do not wanna go in there..." I step behind him. I scan for all the water pipes. I sat down reading my book where there is no pipe
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
" I'm using the Sharingan and you think I don't know what your doing." I say with a smirk" Alright, I won't destroy this place with water" I say.
last edited 一年多以前
"No, go ahead"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I smile and water already starts to surround me.
I use heat to make sure my book...and me doesn't get wet
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
The water punches the door open and the man is engulfed in water, destroying his access to air, and chocking the dear life out of him. I then use Amaterasu.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 LORDCHAOS said…
smile
SO CAN I join?
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Yeah...but no using magic in every kind of way, because your a demigod and you have limits.
I stood up and walk to Alvin "lets go buddy"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I nod and go out the way I came in.
一年多以前 horse22133454 said…
Name:Bree Ganis
Appearance:long brown hair and lightning blue eyes
Personality:spunky, nice, hard (when it comes to fighting)
Powers:winds, lightning
Still at Camp/Or in New York/Or Traveling:New York
Immortal Parent:Zeus
Mortal Parent:Mia Ganis
Weapon(s):two daggers
Married/Not Married:Not married
Job:Vet
Other:likes to write
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
( Lol, the Sword of Olympus gang, and Blaze, I'm just gonna be Alvin from now on.)
(Awesome!) Some guards come and my watch beep "That's our cue" I look at the guards. We wore masks so they don't know our face" Adios Bitches" we disappear with a bright flash, Rainbow Travel.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I threw the kunai from my mouth, right before Blaze transported us." Hey, have you seen Bree lately? I heard she became a vet." I say, when we appeared again.
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
big smile
Hey guys~ xD

Name: Jack Tucker
Appearance: longish green hair, big blue eyes, always grinning, wiry
Personality: fond of practical jokes, friendly, kinda gullible, merry
Powers: Stealth, flying (with aid off winged converse), and speed (sorta). Still figuring them out.
Still at Camp/Or in New York/Or Traveling: still at camp/ travelling
Immortal Parent: HERMES xD
Mortal Parent:(even if he/she is dead) Virginia "Ginny" Tucker
Weapon(s): celestial silly string, back-up dagger
Married/Not Married:(name of husband/wife if married) not married
Job: part-time messenger, part-time minor actor
Other: Has an irrational fear of things that begin with the letter 'b', but he's gotten better. Dyed his hair as a kid to tick off the mean owner of the orphanage. It was permanent dye.
 嘿 guys~ xD Name: Jack Tucker Age: 19 (almost 20) Appearance: longish green hair, big blue eyes
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Now, that's a character!
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
Name: Brutus Treveck
Appearance: 6' 7", Black Military Cut, lightly tanned skin, wear a lot of leather
Personality: Military demeanor, puts the mission first
Powers: widespread mist alteration (even hard for demigods to see through), Increased Chariot Knowlege, and Heightened Battle senses
Still at Camp/Or in New York/Or Traveling: at his own demigod training camp
Immortal Parent: Deimos
Mortal Parent:(even if he/she is dead) Mariah Treveck
Weapon(s): Spada Lunga of Imperial, Spear sheath, and battle chariot
Married/Not Married:(name of husband/wife if married) Not Married
Job: 5 Harley Davison store owner, owns Camp Nero in Texas
Other: Camp Nero is an after Half-Blood experience, training demigods of age 18 to 21, only offered to those spoken of highly by chiron. It is for war training, war combat, legion leading, a military workout, and planned combat situations every saturday.
 Name: Brutus Treveck Age: 37 Physically, 21 Mentally Appearance: 6' 7", Black Military Cut, lightly
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
Sorry The hair doesnt match up, that picture was to define his style i will put up this one for actual face looks
 Sorry The hair doesnt match up, that picture was to define his style i will put up this one for actua
(JOHN CENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
"No..I haven't..." I take out my book and start writing again
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
(ya no one else pulls of that look like Cena .... how to jump in .....)
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
((Thanks Alvin! xD Haha oh no: 3/4 of the other characters' names begin with B. This is gonna be great. xD))
一年多以前 aqualad said…
Nick, son of Hecate.
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
((How should Jack come in...?))

一年多以前 aqualad said…
(i love your profile pic.)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
( Aqualad, you HAVE to fill out the profile thing and JOHN CENA!!!)

" Lets visit her" I suggest, sheathing my twin katanas.
一年多以前 aqualad said…
Nick: I swing my dagger at the wall.
一年多以前 percabeth_forev said…
Name: Stephanie Adriene Mae Grigori
Appearance: golden blonde locks with blue highlights that reaches her waist, electric blue eyes, super white skin with a little hint of pink, she has the features that give you the impression that she's only in highschool
Personality: i don't know but one thing's for sure she's sweet
Powers: charmspeaking,
Still at Camp/Or in New York/Or Traveling: she travels alot but she visits camp ocassionally
Immortal Parent: Posiedon
Mortal Parent:(even if he/she is dead): Tara Grigori
Weapon(s): golden locket that both lets her make quick changes and transforms into any weapon she wants
Married/Not Married:(name of husband/wife if married): no
Job: she's a part time archeologist but mostly she just travels around the world for fun
Other: she's an orphan from the age 6, a lot of people flirt with her but she just flips them off, and she has a voice that can crack a glass if she tries hard enough
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 aqualad said…
Nick: I throw my dagger as lightening and thunder surges behind it. The dummies explode and my dagger returns.
一年多以前 LORDCHAOS said…
Fine
一年多以前 aqualad said…
uhuhhh
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
Brutus: "What is going on over there?" Alvin and blaze hear over a nearby radio
"Ya ya...we should..." I hear Brutus "Is that Brutus?"